Announcement Rest in Peace, Jmena/Un-amed(we will never forget you)

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Don't care about who will happy.
Care about who will be sad.
I don't know what other say but I like talking to you.
Nami would be so proud of how kind your soul is!

:perocry:

In my neighborhood there is a place where people take their own lives - it doesn't happen often enough for me to say that on a regular basis - although - over the course of my life so far, it happened there a dozen or so times (twice last year).

About 10 years ago, i saw one of these cases with my own eyes.

I would just like to say that experiencing something like this, even indirectly, brings you down to earth - suddenly a person realizes that sometimes you need to slow down and think about the other person.

I also think, that the idea of a topic for consultation for everyone with problems is a good idea.

Thats so awful, wow...Makes me think of the suicide forest in Japan or so? Ive heard of cliffs and bridges being hotspots for these things and theres a man who has rescued thousands of people literally apparently, from doing it! Its like a regular event for him? He lives next to the bridge and has to continually go and stop people from trying to jump off or at least try to ofc?

I can't even imagine witnessing something like that, I'm so sorry to hear that. I can't imagine how that would feel, how much it would scar and haunt you. Thats horrifying.

Thats so true too, the ultimate wake up call. It really does slap some reality and sense into you, it grounds you so brutally. Makes you realise what really matters. Life is fragile and fleeting in the grand scheme of things.

the whole reason I lack self esteem is because my "wonderful" family continually told me I was lazy, that I never tried hard enough, that I was spoiled and didn't deserve what I had. Ironically, I was working my ass off to the point I have severe mental and physical health problems now. I've almost collapsed multiple times. But because I wasn't "successful" and didn't get rich, married etc, I was the black sheep, the outcast, the donkey of the family or w,e the shame of the family.
And I told you before that leaving such toxic 'family' behind would be the best choice.

Amen man. If I were to really get candid, I was even talking to this with my therapist yesterday, the whole reason I lack self esteem is because my "wonderful" family continually told me I was lazy, that I never tried hard enough, that I was spoiled and didn't deserve what I had. Ironically, I was working my ass off to the point I have severe mental and physical health problems now. I've almost collapsed multiple times. But because I wasn't "successful" and didn't get rich, married etc, I was the black sheep, the outcast, the donkey of the family or w,e the shame of the family.

So, that led me to feeling suicidal, especially when they would constantly gang up on me and demonise me, treating me like some kind of punching bag for their own personal grievances/spite.

Thank you for that last line, I really needed to hear that personally, to have someone say that. The ones who kept me calling lazy were gone like the wind when the chips were down, when I or others needed help, they were nowhere to be seen but as soon as shit went a little south for them, they screeched to the heavens that they're alone, nobody cares, nobody helps them when we did so much shit for them. My ex is a prime example, don't even get me started there.

But anyway thats offtopic too, another time and place.

That story about that guy, holy fuck...thats messed up. But as someone said here just now, the happiest people can often be the saddest and in most pain and I can vouch from personal experience that is extremely true. I saw proof of that with Chester Bennington (who was really happy, friendly and such in-person and in interviews) and especially Robin Williams and both of them unfortunately took their own lives too.

Goes to show, no matter how happy someone looks on the outside, you can never tell how much they're really suffering unless they draw back the curtains and actually show you.
Post automatically merged:

Even if thats true, at least some of us won't be rejoicing but doing the opposite, like we're doing for Jmena. We'll definitely be grieving for you too if we lose you too. Hell I was upset when you deleted your account, like with Yaser, but I'm so glad both of you came back!
Leave the hecklers in your rearview mirror, and drive to a new life.

Well, all I'm gonna say is that if I ever wind up dying, certain people here will rejoice.
Nobody is going to do that. There is no hurry to die, you need to find a motive to survive. If there is pain, there will be pleasure and Life is an amalgamation of both. You learn from failures and then lose the fear. That is how you succeed. If anyone rejoices in someone dying, they are attracting a lot of suffering.

G

Gorosei Informer

but since I know that he has had a very good time with you, you deserved to know the end of my son. thank you very much everyone"
I just read this part and its sunk in too, as I was in shock over hearing he had died and how he died too especially. I don't even know what to say to that, I'm so relieved and honoured he thought so positively of us regardless and thus compelling his father to let us know about what happened to him, just like how Kiri's sister made sure we knew what happened to her.

This coming from his father too, no parent should ever have to outlive or bury their children too, I can't even begin to imagine his pain right now and in future. I feel so sorry for that man, I hope God or at least other people will help take care of his heart and soul and give him strength to keep going, especially for his son's sake and to be able to not suffer so much.

This is heartbreaking. We’ve now lost two people in our community within the past few months.

I’ve talked to him from time to time, usually when Hint Piece was active. Chapter 1069 was a memorable time for me, because that week was one of the most fun I had on this forum.

There were people who made negative remarks toward him during his time as a provider. It’s difficult to think about, and I really hope he wasn’t affected by them. I wish he knew just how many people appreciated his efforts.

He was a kind person. I didn’t know him for very long, but I looked forward to interacting with him whenever I could. He was fun to be around, and I wish I could talk to him again!

I‘ve said this before, but we should make sure to tell him along with KiriNigiri about the One Piece when the time comes. I think they would like to hear about it.

Thank you for everything. You were one of the best providers in my eyes.

R.I.P, Un-amed. :sweat:

G

Gorosei Informer

Leave the hecklers in your rearview mirror, and drive to a new life.
Thats a great phrase, I'll keep that in mind thank you. It reminds me of this Lana Del Rey song that I really relate to and is very fitting to what you said too:

Driving to a new life sounds wonderful, especially leaving the assholes/toxic ones behind. A new life, a new freedom.

That's some nice empty words but please understand that not everyone has a future waiting for them.
Life doesn't choose people, mate. If you believe whatever your mind tells you, then fine. But believe me there is light at the end of the tunnel. If suffering be permanent, why does it end in sleep and reappear in wakefulness? You'll succeed with hope. Hope is what brings peace. Believe in your self instead of being negative

Thats a great phrase, I'll keep that in mind thank you. It reminds me of this Lana Del Rey song that I really relate to and is very fitting to what you said too:

Driving to a new life sounds wonderful, especially leaving the assholes/toxic ones behind. A new life, a new freedom.
Haha, you're welcome. I hope you find the life you're looking for!
If I had to recommend songs, I'd pick this one
Perhaps it's not really correlated to the topics at hand.. and perhaps you won't like it or find it as good as the one you posted ( it is indeed good, by the way, very wholesome ) but it's my favorite/best song personally.

G

Gorosei Informer

Haha, you're welcome. I hope you find the life you're looking for!
If I had to recommend songs, I'd pick this one
Perhaps it's not really correlated to the topics at hand.. and perhaps you won't like it or find it as good as the one you posted ( it is indeed good, by the way, very wholesome ) but it's my favorite/best song personally.
Tyvm man, I appreciate that!

Ah Tame Impala I've heard of them. Thats a nice backdrop in the video too! I'm listening to it now anyway.

:cheers::kata:

Glad to hear you liked the song I posted so much! I'm very honoured! Lana does some amazingly, hauntingly beautiful, thought provoking music here and there at least, ethereal and very melancholic too. The kind of vibes I relate to a lot.

That song is cool too! Its something I could imagine listening to whilst driving through the desert or mountains, maybe driving down a highway at night or even in the desert again lol. A highway in the desert even ofc? The kind of song you would play whilst driving with an open top sports car or w/e, maybe with sunglasses on, throwing caution to the wind and just either cruising down the road lost in your own headspace and thus imagination or the scenery around you and ambience?

And I told you before that leaving such toxic 'family' behind would be the best choice.
It's better to not assume circumstances and give them a definitive solution. Which is why help is not the place to seek in a forum, at best only looking for a motivation.

There's different factors to consider than just telling someone you don't know anything to just "go and leave". Motivating people to seek actutal help tho I can get behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.