Announcement Rest in Peace, Jmena/Un-amed(we will never forget you)

Status
Not open for further replies.
rest in peace jorge my condolences to his family cant fathom what its like to them right now

didn't talk much to him but i liked him from his posts, spoilers and i think he also did music

we don't know what went on in his life and we will never know and we don't know if this forum had contributed anything even if it did you shouldn't blame yourselves and he shouldn't be blamed for his illness either but i think news like these are just reminders to be nice to each other you don't know what the other person feeling

while banter, shit talking and trolling are all in good fun and aren't meant to be taken seriously to heart, i think we can sacrifice that fun to keep the wellbeing of our members at the highest we could

be kind

Rest in peace Jorge.

rest in peace jorge my condolences to his family cant fathom what its like to them right now

didn't talk much to him but i liked him from his posts, spoilers and i think he also did music

we don't know what went on in his life and we will never know and we don't know if this forum had contributed anything even if it did you shouldn't blame yourselves and he shouldn't be blamed for his illness either but i think news like these are just reminders to be nice to each other you don't know what the other person feeling

while banter, shit talking and trolling are all in good fun and aren't meant to be taken seriously to heart, i think we can sacrifice that fun to keep the wellbeing of our members at the highest we could

be kind

Rest in peace Jorge.
We will find what the op is together

Status
Not open for further replies.