[FNZ] Salem of Lies Return of the Throne (Unofficial)

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

After a long, hard-fought battle. Both sides had slain each other to the point of no return. The Unseen valiantly slaughtering Blue Dragon, but the Blue Dragons fighting back with the same valor.

At the end...there was no winner.

Neither the Unseen nor Blue Dragon and certainly not the Neutrals have won the game! The game has ended in a tie for Unseen and Blue Dragon

I'll be honest. A tie is complete utter bullshit when it comes to mafia. One side must absolutely win the game or else it just doesn't make any sense, but I think that's the only way for this game to end right now.

I hope you guys enjoyed it.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One

After a long, hard-fought battle. Both sides had slain each other to the point of no return. The Unseen valiantly slaughtering Blue Dragon, but the Blue Dragons fighting back with the same valor.

At the end...there was no winner.

Neither the Unseen nor Blue Dragon and certainly not the Neutrals have won the game! The game has ended in a tie for Unseen and Blue Dragon

I'll be honest. A tie is complete utter bullshit when it comes to mafia. One side must absolutely win the game or else it just doesn't make any sense, but I think that's the only way for this game to end right now.

I hope you guys enjoyed it.
And, certainly not the neutrals....??

This hurts

N

NeutralWatcher

Hey guys, playing mafia games here was super fun. And I always strove to be better. And to do so I would try to spectate games to learn how to do so.
And so I was watching this game with great attention, commenting on it from time to time on the dead chat. Today, I sent a post that was meant for dead chat but I guess I made a mistake and it sent here.
It was never my intention to ruin the game for everyone, i am petty but not that petty. I have decided that to apologize for doing so and ruining 3 days of intense( and amazing)debates and arguing. That I will not play the next two mafia games. I hope you guys accept this apology of mine and have a good day/night.
And that it didn’t negatively impact your image of me.

cheerios.
Cheers I also made a mistake in my second mafia game. Even know sometimes I still make some mistakes. Well just have to learn from this mistake.

Thank you for the game Dragomir.

Status
Not open for further replies.