[FNZ] Salem of Lies Return of the Throne (Unofficial)

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NeutralWatcher

well that was pretty angering to see

@Kiwipom after deleting that you should've locked the thread and waited for drago or me to get online

@Queen @LANJI CUCKSMOKE I don't blame you guys but you could've just waited for drago rather then coming out

@Fujishiro even if it was by mistake. what you did was terribly wrong and you'll be punished for that

as for the next game I ask you guys do you feel like playing right now?? or you'd like a small break??
Maybe after Thursday I can focus.

well that was pretty angering to see

@Kiwipom after deleting that you should've locked the thread and waited for drago or me to get online

@Queen @LANJI CUCKSMOKE I don't blame you guys but you could've just waited for drago rather then coming out

@Fujishiro even if it was by mistake. what you did was terribly wrong and you'll be punished for that

as for the next game I ask you guys do you feel like playing right now?? or you'd like a small break??
Yeah, I self banned myself for the next 2 games. Feel free to add anything else man.

AL sama

Red Haired
whats the point system?
a) Repeated game inactivity (across multiple games): 1 warning
b) Complete inactivity during a game resulting in forced substitution or mod-kill: 1 warning
c) Violation of game guidelines/section guidelines: 1/2 warnings (depending on severity)
d) Violation of general mafia guidelines: 1/2 warnings (depending on severity)

All warnings are issued after consultation with game coaches. As a host, if a player in your game requires a warnings you can approach the section coaches for a review after your game is over. All warnings issued last for 1 year from the date of issue if not specified. All issues with any games, and issuing of warnings is done only after a specific game has ended and not during when the game is active.
here

Status
Not open for further replies.