[FNZ] Salem of Lies Return of the Throne (Unofficial)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Also at kiwi I think we almost had similar reads throughout the game....the only difference was you were seeing things from twonie and I had different wincoin as I was scum....

This is my first post to drago after he send me role pm...lmao

And, I find it hilarious when you sussed light right at the beginning...lol

Why Drago why?

Why no Reborn as the king? Is it because that the king you selected this time is corrupt one??:neesama::optimistic:
Post automatically merged:

@Reborn you played well
As a townie:afrokappa::madmonk:

Honestly your reads were on point.

I am to blame.
Lol

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
@Reborn you played well
As a townie:afrokappa::madmonk:

I am to blame.
Tbh I almost claimed cuz I was pissed that I didn’t get to become King after taking the gamble. Also because I got annoyed at Flower’s stubbornness but let’s not talk about that

But I had to refrain myself because knight is an important role

Also at kiwi I think we were almost had similar reads throughout the game....the only difference was you were seeing things from twonie and I had different wincoin as I was scum....

This is my first post to drago after he send me role pm...lmao

And, I find it hilarious when you sussed light right at the beginning...lol

Lol
Yeah our reads were basically the same. I actually considered if I could somehow let you win alongside us once the game was over. Like I go stab a blue dragon so I die by default lol

Lmao I have no idea how I read him correctly in 5 posts. He just had the vibes

I already knew beta,me, lanji and marimo are scums...

It's queen on whom I didn't focus..
Oh cause you said you needed assassin and neutral killing. I was just answering the way you could’ve found out :p. True, queen was insidious.
hindsight does help 100%

Tbh I almost claimed cuz I was pissed that I didn’t get to become King after taking the gamble. Also because I got annoyed at Flower’s stubbornness but let’s not talk about that

Yeah our reads were basically the same. I actually considered if I could somehow let you win alongside us once the game was over. Like I go stab a blue dragon so I die by default lol

And here I was, defending him and going off on you XD. I remember that early phase all too well.

Reborn

Well I was sure that we would have win this game....

Actually queen counter claiming would have worked in our favor as well.

You know why?

Because there was no way there would be two chronomancer....

And, if nw would have flipped cm then queen was outed as scum...

We would have win this game.....

N

NeutralWatcher

Didn't expect Queen and La ji to sacrifice Krogothwolf
I knew lanji was scum but ibelieved marmo was mastermind.

I had my agenda to finish him this phase.
Tbf I should have expected scum sacrifices fellow scum in conertion game like this. Poor Krogothwolf :josad: Good think I'm not scum. I hate that.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
And here I was, defending him and going off on you XD. I remember that early phase all too well.
I got so annoyed at everyone sussing me lmao. So another reason I wanted to kill Light, to settle the debate for sure lmao

You know why?

I think I would of been an idiot and defended Queen to death. And I bought Drago’s “typo” excuse

You know why?

Yeah there was a lot of ways town was going to win, unseen we’re in a really precarious situation with lanji almost outed, beta and marimo too. Basically all potential scum.
Imo I was sure she wouldn’t try to convert (Zara)tonight cause that would basically seal the deal even more. But she was. I guess she wanted to keep it going even if she gets done in, idk what her plan was.
Well I guess since Zara can kill she could have him silently weed out town.

Reborn

I got so annoyed at everyone sussing me lmao. So another reason I wanted to kill Light, to settle the debate for sure lmao

I think I would of been an idiot and defended Queen to death. And I bought Drago’s “typo” excuse
Well we need majority vote....even if you defended her then on nw flipping cm, I would have gone after her for sure....

And, don't forget I can kill at night as well...lol

Lol yeah, I did stop fast tho and say that I was wrong about you.

honestly to me, if anyone who didn’t claim or attempt to claim once all game, and was getting sussed that very same day. Waits for someone to claim to the. Claim the very same thing. Would make me sus them hard.
Well I mean that’s what I typed in the post that fucked this game lol.

Well we need majority vote....even if you defended her then on nw flipping cm, I would have gone after her for sure....

And, don't forget I can kill at night as well...lol
Tbh when I saw that the inquisitor was a feeble old man with a cane and that he whacks people with said cane Over the head to kill them. Just picturing that image mentally made me chuckle :suresure:

Reborn

Damn that house cat has come online....

Time to log out before she starts biting 😂😂

C ya next year when lanji will be back to mafia lol

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Serious question what made me more scummy than Queen? I thought I asked players to vote Krogothwolf so that would make me towncleared to some players here.
Queen was a lot more involved in the game in terms of scum hunting and contributions imo. Also the fact that she invested not Unseen helped too.
I didn’t really get much of your presence in the game and the refusal to claim didn’t help either.

Status
Not open for further replies.