[FNZ] Salem of Lies Return of the Throne (Unofficial)

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fallen Prince

Nah he was not proactive this game but reactive, that was what I got from day 2, he only answered questions and whenever asked about reads he would say that he doesn’t have any rn and would have to go read some pages and then Come back, rinse and repeat.
Post automatically merged:

I would’ve been king then if I stayed alive! Good decision tbh. Light sucks anyways
I think partly he was inactive in day2 compared to his previous day phase.

I think removing king was good job .

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Yeah I play bad this game. Queen was very convincing with her counterclaim.
You didn't play bad...

That place is reserved for someone else lol

Let me phrase it differently,

You weren't twonie to the core. I hope this makes sense.

And, now most important question....

Who the heck tried to kill me on night one itself??? Damn that was cruel way to get rid of me after I came back from short hiatus

You didn't play bad...

That place is reserved for someone else lol

Let me phrase it differently,

You weren't twonie to the core. I hope this makes sense.

And, now most important question....

Who the heck tried to kill me on night one itself??? Damn that was cruel way to get rid of me after I came back from short hiatus
You’re dangerous bro.
Wait who played the worst?

Reborn

You’re dangerous bro.
Wait who played the worst?
I am super dangerous when I am townie....lol

I need to work on my scum gameplay....this game I seriously had one intention and that was to find out who exactly is assassin and neutral killing role so that I can kill them myself..

It feels so bad that you log in and see you got targeted on First night...lmao

That's Why I didn't kill al sama despite knowing he is physician.

My sole purpose after day one was to kill assassin and Lynch neutral killing role lol

I am super dangerous when I am townie....lol

I need to work on my scum gameplay....this game I seriously had one intention and that was to find out who exactly is assassin and neutral killing role so that I can kill them myself..

It feels so bad that you log in and see you got targeted on First night...lmao

That's Why I didn't kill al sama despite knowing he is physician.

My sole purpose after day one was to kill assassin and Lynch neutral killing role lol
You were almost there mate. The way lanji was defending queen, and sussing her for the same thing if not worse that melon did (unvoting zara), completely ignoring her and going after everyone else, then melon finding out queen as inno. Meaning she was mastermind, it was good to then deduce that it was probably lanji. Then it left beta/marimo for nk. And since he was talking about roleblocking failed, that meant he was either buttlee or sellsword.

btw, marimo slipped hard idk if you picked up on that but earlier he said that he attempted an action everyday and it failed. And if you go look back at the logs, it says failed kill attempt, twice. He basically outed himself as the nk without realizing it haha.

Reborn

You were almost there mate. The way lanji was defending queen, and sussing her for the same thing if not worse that melon did (unvoting zara), completely ignoring her and going after everyone else, then melon finding out queen as inno. Meaning she was mastermind, it was good to then deduce that it was probably lanji. Then it left beta/marimo for nk. And since he was talking about roleblocking failed, that meant he was either buttlee or sellsword.

btw, marimo slipped hard idk if you picked up on that but earlier he said that he attempted an action everyday and it failed. And if you go look back at the logs, it says failed kill attempt, twice. He basically outed himself as the nk without realizing it haha.
I already knew beta,me, lanji and marimo are scums...

It's queen on whom I didn't focus..

Status
Not open for further replies.