[FNZ] Salem of Lies Return of the Throne (Unofficial)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AL sama

Red Haired
you just voted me because i said we shouldn’t vote anyone and lose important abilities and say i’m eager for the night how is saying we shouldn’t vote anyone makes me eager for the night

why would a mafia say we shouldn’t vote anyone how would that help me? what would i gain especially when you have the most votes
that doesn't mean you should ignore me

everything you do leaves an impression

I agree, this could be a very long game if you actually need 10 players to lynch someone, cant imagine how annoying itd be in the later stages when you get confirmed scum and you cant lynch them cause you need 10 votes lol.
Post automatically merged:

@Fallen Prince you stayed on sera, why?

D

Dragomir

D

Dragomir

One Last Drink

@Fujishiro the Drunk has been killed!

You are the Drunk! You are a Royal Offensive Class and a Blue Dragon

[Passive - Royal Blood] During elections for a new King, votes for you count twice.

[Passive - I am the Liquor] You are immune to role blocks and redirects. The Court Wizard's transportation will still affect you.

[Active - Debauchery] During the night, redirect a player to another player of your choice.

[Active - Happy Hour] During the night, you may redirect a player to themselves. [2-shot]

Wincon: Eliminate all threats to Blue Dragon
There was no logbook left behind.

Someone attempted to kill ??? but failed.
A Blue Dragon has fallen traitor and has been converted to evil!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It is Day 2. You have 24 hours to converse.
With 17 players remaining, it takes 9 to lynch.
Countdown Timer

N

NeutralWatcher

So we're dealing with Unseen.

I think Cult would convert on N1.

Mastermind might convert and Assassin might be the one who killed Fujishiro.

So 2 kill actions 1 success 1 failed and someone has been converted.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
One kill

One failed attempt

And, a conversion

We are most likely dealing with unseen here.

If unseen then they reached their maximum strength.

N

NeutralWatcher

Do you have something on flower?

Yes or no will do.....
From Fujishiro interaction with me, Seraphoenix, Flower other player I forgot do you have a clue who are scums? Or do you think scums might be players who didn't interact with Fujishiro yesterday?

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
I am curious why you concluded that from drago op of this day?
Mafia can only covert or kill right? One person has been successfully converted.
There is 1 successful kill without mafia.
And 1 failed attempt without the mafia again.
There should be 2 other parties out there regardless of mafia unless there is a neutral role that can attack twice in one night.

Status
Not open for further replies.