[FNZ] Salem of Lies Return of the Throne (Unofficial)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I guess it's no turning back....

here goes my chance of winning the game

Seriously, there was problem but it could have been handled because Only kiwi and me read that.

There was no Fuckn need to over react like that and made it clear that what happened openly and disclose it...

There could have been a way out of this....but you people simply disclosed everything without waiting for drago....

Seriously, there was problem but it could have been handled because Only kiwi and me read that.

There was no Fuckn need to over react like that and made it clear that what happened openly and disclose it...

There could have been a way out of this....but you people simply disclosed everything without waiting for drago....
there was no way out of this, stop it

lol yall have your win
at this point I dont care as long as I make it known am done and the reasons why am done.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
there was no way out of this, stop it
Yes there was...

And, it would have favored you.

And ,even if there isn't then you should have waited for Drago to come and decide...

How many do you think read that?? Two....

Me and Al have seen far worse in last game and found a solution

Chill the fuck out Lanji. Don't be a dick about it. I know you're heated. I am super heated. Trying to expose him is not gonna make you feel any better. It's not going to make the outcome any better. Fuji made a genuine mistake. You have to see that. Your perspective is important but so is his. Chill out. Stop bullying him.
so confused rn
am a bully for cracking one joke?
all right before I say more
I will log off.

Status
Not open for further replies.