Speculations Reverse Marineford War

ZKK?

• Total voters

DISCLAIMER: WATCH THE VIDEO BEFORE YOU READ. I WILL ADD ON TO IT. THE VIDEO DOES THE BEST JOB EXPLAINING MY POINT

REVERSE MARINEFORD WAR

I. INTRO
Basic Premise of this theory summarized is that the flow of One Piece in the Post-Timeskip follows a reverse order of the plots utilized in the Pre-Timeskip.

Examples:
  1. Marineford/Onigashima: Luffy enters from the sky to Marineford Sea to save Ace. Luffy enters from the Sea to the Sky to face Kaido.
  2. Amazon Lily & Impel Down/Wano: Act 1 & 2 and Act 3 Gradually Progress/Resemble the Levels of Impel Down
  3. Sabaody/Reverie: Charloss gets rekt. Charloss gets saved.
  4. Enies Lobby Saga & Thriller Bark/WCI: Robin & Usopp character arcs IS the Sanji plotline. Zoro/Ryuma fight is reverse Luffy/Katakuri.
  5. Long Ring & Jaya & Skypeia/Zou: Sky Island Doesn't Exist, everyone laughs. Raizo Is Safe, everyone knows.
  6. Drum & Alabasta/Dressrosa: Chopper/Laws Flashback. Law faces terminal illness. Dr. Hiruluk commits Suicide. Luffy punches Doffy down to Earth. Luffy punches Crocodile to Sky to Expose him.
  7. Whiskey Peak & Little Garden & Drum Island/Punk Hazard: Luffy fights Zoro and doesn't hear him out. Luffy listens to Zoro.

II. IMPEL DOWN/WANO

Main bulk of my Theory will be Concentrated with Impel Down and Wano/Onigashima plotline. These are some contrasting parallels exhibited in these arcs untouched by the video or write-up.

1. Level 1 Bladed Forest / Wano Sickle Scythe Kamazou
  2. Level 2 Wild Beast Hell / Introduction to Gifter Army
  3. Level 3 Starvation Hell / Okobore Town
  4. Level 4 Blazing Hell / Sumo Inferno
  5. Luffy Can't Defeat Magellan bc he has no CoA / Luffy awakens Adv CoA and breaks out of Cuffs.
  6. Level 5 Freezing Hell / Ice Oni Plague
  7. Level 6 Eternal Hell / Flying Six Enter
  8. Luffy Entry into Marineford From Sky to Bottom / Luffy Rooftop Arrival of Top 5 from bottom to Sky
  9. Shiryu helps Blackbeard / CP0 wants to kill Ex-CP9 WsW
  10. Shiryu betrays Magellan by force / Babanuki betrays Queen by Coercion of DF
  11. Whitebeard can’t use CoC / Luffy Awakens Adv. CoC

III. MARINEFORD/ONIGASHIMA
A. Parallels are not One to One. But it is Traceable.
  1. WB WSM as Ally / KAIDO WSC as Enemy
  2. Fleet Admiral Sengoku & Garp / Kaido & Big Mom
  3. 3 Admirals / 3 Calamities
  4. 5 Warlords / 5 Flying 6
  5. Blackbeard Defects / X Drake Defects
  6. Controlled Pacifista Enter / 10 Uncontrollable Numbers
  7. Whitebeard Forces / Luffy Crew & Alliance
  8. Blackbeard / Marco
  9. Crocodile / Kid
  10. Blackbeard Pirates / Red Scabbards
  11. Ace / Momonosuke
B. Contrasting Events
  1. Ace doesn't acknowledge his father as Roger / Momo acknowledges Oden as his father
  2. Ace dies / Momo gets Saved
  3. Luffy Says He's Here to Save Ace / Momo says Do Not Save Me
  4. Koby Unlocks CoO and is Confused / Momo Unlocks Adv. CoO and understands
  5. Koby says Stop Fighting / Momo says Keep Fighting
  6. Squard Listens to Akainu & Stabs Whitebeard / Yamato Joins Luffy & Attacks Kaido
  7. Squard (son) Loves Whitebeard / Yamato (son) hates Kaido
  8. Boa Hancock attacks Pirates, Pacifista, and Smoker / Big Mom attacks Page One, Ulti, and Strawhats
  9. Sengoku has a tight knit control over Marineford / Kaido's forces run amok
  10. Marines work as Unit & traps WB alliance / Kaido has internal conflict within BP
  11. Sengoku succeed in Engulfing WB Forces / Alliance succeeds in turning Kaido's men against him
  12. Admirals, Warlords, Vice Admirals Participate with One Mission / Queen kills own men, King stands around, Jack getting Negged, X Drake leaves, Gifters + Pleasurers + Waiters Switch Sides
  13. WB attack is Heaven & Earth / Kaido attacks are Hell
  14. Blackbeard Defects Warlord System & Acts as Third Party / X Drake Defects Beast Pirates & Helps Luffy Alliance
  15. Pacifista are Overwhelming Force / Five Numbers taken down Swiftly
  16. 9 Level 6 fighters attack Dying WB to finish WB / 9 RS attack Fresh Kaido to begin Raid
  17. Blackbeard and Burgess attack Garp / Kid and Law attack Big Mom
  18. Garp and Luffy Family (Luffy Punches him) / Big Mom and Luffy enemies (Luffy doesn't Attack her)
  19. Garp does not betray the Marines / Big Mom takes out 2 Top Executives of BP
  20. Sengoku the Leader of MF doesn't get Scathed / Kaido lets everyone take turns
  21. WB respects Luffy for standing up to him / Luffy respects Momos resolve
  22. Luffy loses everything at Marineford / Success upon Success in Wano (Allies, Coincidences, Bending Over of Plot)
  23. Luffy awakens CoC and doesn't know about it / Luffy Awakens Adv CoC and learns how to Use it

Upon the reading of this Arc there is a heavy understanding by mostly everyone that Luffy is not the Underdog. And it is actually Zoro. Zoro has had so much interaction with the Wano countryfolk, numerous battles, big moments, and landed a permanent injury on Kaido. Zoros storyline is played out opposite to what Luffy has had in Marineford.

The Impel Down Hell Layout is what Zoro went through.

1. Level 1 Bladed Forest / Wano Sickle Scythe Kamazou [KAMAZO AND HIYORI]
  2. Level 2 Wild Beast Hell / Introduction to Gifter Army [ZORO SOLO GIFTER HEADLINERS + ONIWABANSHU]
  3. Level 3 Starvation Hell / Okobore Town [ZORO STARVED, POISONED, WITNESSED SMILE EFFECTS, NO WATER]
  4. Level 4 Blazing Hell / Sumo Inferno or Oden [WITNESSING EFFECT OF SMILE]
  5. Level 5 Freezing Hell / Ice Oni Plague [ASSIST CHOPPER TO RETRIEVE ANTIDOTE FROM APOO]
  6. Level 6 Eternal Hell / Flying Six Enter [ATTACKS STRONGEST FLYING 6 + GAINS ALLY]
  7. Luffy Entry into Marineford From Sky to Bottom / Luffy Rooftop Arrival of Top 5 from bottom to Sky [ZORO ENTERS ROOFTOP THROUGH RIDING UNDER MARCO]
GIVEN THE REVERSE LAYOUT. ACE AND WB DIED ON THE ALLIES SIDE. IDEALLY KAIDO/OROCHI SHOULD DIE ON THE ENEMIES SIDE

IV. PREDICTIONS

1. Akainu the Magma Guy Saved for Last / King the Wildfire Saved for Last
  2. Luffy takes Drug Can't Save Ace / Zoro takes Drug + Will Save Luffy
  3. Luffy Piracy Temporarily Halted / Luffy becomes a Great Pirate
  4. Marineford Saga is About Failure / Wano is About Luffy Rising to the Pinnacle of Piracy
  5. Luffy loses Brother, Friends, Will momentarily / Luffy Gains Strong Allies, Territory, Stacked Subordinates, Grand Fleet, Emperor Status, Road Poneglyphs
  6. People Happy about WB Defeat / People sad about World Events (Purge)
  7. Ace Dies / Luffy Meets Sabo Again
  8. Vivi reacts to Luffy Confused / Vivi comes to Luffy
  9. ACE & WB DIES / KAIDO & OROCHI DIES
    I'm sure there are a hundred more Reverse Parallels, I hope you guys could add to this as well.
    I will Add Panels to parallel supporting these scenes under this soon.

Tags:

@TheKnightOfTheSea @bennbeckman @Light D Lamperouge @Jew D. Boy @Peroroncino @ZoroSlaysDragonTuna @ArdynIzunia @Fenaker @ODIAK D.TSEGNORTS @KiriNigiri @style @nik87 @Zowo @Seth @Hades @Shisui_038 @Finalbeta @Paperchampion23 @stairs-kun @Den_Den_Mushi @Salah WG @Zoro D Goat @Monkey D. Luffy @NotTommy @Minatoze Narutomaki @wereng99 @MarimoHeado @Marimo_420 @draganax @Dragomir @Natalija @Gol D. Roger @Garp the Fist @solis @Cross_Marian @Marco @Giggio @Luffydom56 @BleakAsh @Ice devil slayer @Sword God Ryuma @Aknolagon @T.D.A @Geo @Gon’s Missing Arm @TheAncientCenturion @Don DaSlayer @Oblivion @Kromage911 @Orojackson Refugee

Last edited:
S

Sasaki Kojirō

DISCLAIMER: WATCH THE VIDEO BEFORE YOU READ. I WILL ADD ON TO IT. THE VIDEO DOES THE BEST JOB EXPLAINING MY POINT

REVERSE MARINEFORD WAR

I. INTRO
Basic Premise of this theory summarized is that the flow of One Piece in the Post-Timeskip follows a reverse order of the plots utilized in the Pre-Timeskip.

Examples:
  1. Marineford/Onigashima: Luffy enters from the sky to Marineford Sea to save Ace. Luffy enters from the Sea to the Sky to face Kaido.
  2. Amazon Lily & Impel Down/Wano: Act 1 & 2 and Act 3 Gradually Progress/Resemble the Levels of Impel Down
  3. Sabaody/Reverie: Charloss gets rekt. Charloss gets saved.
  4. Enies Lobby Saga & Thriller Bark/WCI: Robin & Usopp character arcs IS the Sanji plotline. Zoro/Ryuma fight is reverse Luffy/Katakuri.
  5. Long Ring & Jaya & Skypeia/Zou: Sky Island Doesn't Exist, everyone laughs. Raizo Is Safe, everyone knows.
  6. Drum & Alabasta/Dressrosa: Chopper/Laws Flashback. Law faces terminal illness. Dr. Hiruluk commits Suicide. Luffy punches Doffy down to Earth. Luffy punches Crocodile to Sky to Expose him.
  7. Whiskey Peak & Little Garden & Drum Island/Punk Hazard: Luffy fights Zoro and doesn't hear him out. Luffy listens to Zoro.

II. IMPEL DOWN/WANO

Main bulk of my Theory will be Concentrated with Impel Down and Wano/Onigashima plotline. These are some contrasting parallels exhibited in these arcs untouched by the video or write-up.

1. Level 1 Bladed Forest / Wano Sickle Scythe Kamazou
  2. Level 2 Wild Beast Hell / Introduction to Gifter Army
  3. Level 3 Starvation Hell / Okobore Town
  4. Level 4 Blazing Hell / Sumo Inferno
  5. Luffy Can't Defeat Magellan bc he has no CoA / Luffy awakens Adv CoA and breaks out of Cuffs.
  6. Level 5 Freezing Hell / Ice Oni Plague
  7. Level 6 Eternal Hell / Flying Six Enter
  8. Luffy Entry into Marineford From Sky to Bottom / Luffy Rooftop Arrival of Top 5 from bottom to Sky
  9. Shiryu helps Blackbeard / CP0 wants to kill Ex-CP9 WsW
  10. Shiryu betrays Magellan by force / Babanuki betrays Queen by Coercion of DF
  11. Whitebeard can’t use CoC / Luffy Awakens Adv. CoC

III. MARINEFORD/ONIGASHIMA
A. Parallels are not One to One. But it is Traceable.
  1. WB WSM as Ally / KAIDO WSC as Enemy
  2. Fleet Admiral Sengoku & Garp / Kaido & Big Mom
  3. 3 Admirals / 3 Calamities
  4. 5 Warlords / 5 Flying 6
  5. Blackbeard Defects / X Drake Defects
  6. Controlled Pacifista Enter / 10 Uncontrollable Numbers
  7. Whitebeard Forces / Luffy Crew & Alliance
  8. Blackbeard / Marco
  9. Crocodile / Kid
  10. Blackbeard Pirates / Red Scabbards
  11. Ace / Momonosuke
B. Contrasting Events
  1. Ace doesn't acknowledge his father as Roger / Momo acknowledges Oden as his father
  2. Ace dies / Momo gets Saved
  3. Luffy Says He's Here to Save Ace / Momo says Do Not Save Me
  4. Koby Unlocks CoO and is Confused / Momo Unlocks Adv. CoO and understands
  5. Koby says Stop Fighting / Momo says Keep Fighting
  6. Squard Listens to Akainu & Stabs Whitebeard / Yamato Joins Luffy & Attacks Kaido
  7. Squard (son) Loves Whitebeard / Yamato (son) hates Kaido
  8. Boa Hancock attacks Pirates, Pacifista, and Smoker / Big Mom attacks Page One, Ulti, and Strawhats
  9. Sengoku has a tight knit control over Marineford / Kaido's forces run amok
  10. Marines work as Unit & traps WB alliance / Kaido has internal conflict within BP
  11. Sengoku succeed in Engulfing WB Forces / Alliance succeeds in turning Kaido's men against him
  12. Admirals, Warlords, Vice Admirals Participate with One Mission / Queen kills own men, King stands around, Jack getting Negged, X Drake leaves, Gifters + Pleasurers + Waiters Switch Sides
  13. WB attack is Heaven & Earth / Kaido attacks are Hell
  14. Blackbeard Defects Warlord System & Acts as Third Party / X Drake Defects Beast Pirates & Helps Luffy Alliance
  15. Pacifista are Overwhelming Force / Five Numbers taken down Swiftly
  16. 9 Level 6 fighters attack Dying WB to finish WB / 9 RS attack Fresh Kaido to begin Raid
  17. Blackbeard and Burgess attack Garp / Kid and Law attack Big Mom
  18. Garp and Luffy Family (Luffy Punches him) / Big Mom and Luffy enemies (Luffy doesn't Attack her)
  19. Garp does not betray the Marines / Big Mom takes out 2 Top Executives of BP
  20. Sengoku the Leader of MF doesn't get Scathed / Kaido lets everyone take turns
  21. WB respects Luffy for standing up to him / Luffy respects Momos resolve
  22. Luffy loses everything at Marineford / Success upon Success in Wano (Allies, Coincidences, Bending Over of Plot)
  23. Luffy awakens CoC and doesn't know about it / Luffy Awakens Adv CoC and learns how to Use it

Upon the reading of this Arc there is a heavy understanding by mostly everyone that Luffy is not the Underdog. And it is actually Zoro. Zoro has had so much interaction with the Wano countryfolk, numerous battles, big moments, and landed a permanent injury on Kaido. Zoros storyline is played out opposite to what Luffy has had in Marineford.

The Impel Down Hell Layout is what Zoro went through.

1. Level 1 Bladed Forest / Wano Sickle Scythe Kamazou [KAMAZO AND HIYORI]
  2. Level 2 Wild Beast Hell / Introduction to Gifter Army [ZORO SOLO GIFTER HEADLINERS + ONIWABANSHU]
  3. Level 3 Starvation Hell / Okobore Town [ZORO STARVED, POISONED, WITNESSED SMILE EFFECTS, NO WATER]
  4. Level 4 Blazing Hell / Sumo Inferno or Oden [WITNESSING EFFECT OF SMILE]
  5. Level 5 Freezing Hell / Ice Oni Plague [ASSIST CHOPPER TO RETRIEVE ANTIDOTE FROM APOO]
  6. Level 6 Eternal Hell / Flying Six Enter [ATTACKS STRONGEST FLYING 6 + GAINS ALLY]
  7. Luffy Entry into Marineford From Sky to Bottom / Luffy Rooftop Arrival of Top 5 from bottom to Sky [ZORO ENTERS ROOFTOP THROUGH RIDING UNDER MARCO]
GIVEN THE REVERSE LAYOUT. ACE AND WB DIED ON THE ALLIES SIDE. IDEALLY KAIDO/OROCHI SHOULD DIE ON THE ENEMIES SIDE

IV. PREDICTIONS

1. Akainu the Magma Guy Saved for Last / King the Wildfire Saved for Last
  2. Luffy takes Drug Can't Save Ace / Zoro takes Drug + Will Save Luffy
  3. Luffy Piracy Temporarily Halted / Luffy becomes a Great Pirate
  4. Marineford Saga is About Failure / Wano is About Luffy Rising to the Pinnacle of Piracy
  5. Luffy loses Brother, Friends, Will momentarily / Luffy Gains Strong Allies, Territory, Stacked Subordinates, Grand Fleet, Emperor Status, Road Poneglyphs
  6. People Happy about WB Defeat / People sad about World Events (Purge)
  7. Ace Dies / Luffy Meets Sabo Again
  8. Vivi reacts to Luffy Confused / Vivi comes to Luffy

9. ACE & WB DIES / KAIDO & OROCHI DIES
    I'm sure there are a hundred more Reverse Parallels, I hope you guys could add to this as well.
    I will Add Panels to parallel supporting these scenes under this soon.

@TheKnightOfTheSea @bennbeckman @Light D Lamperouge @Jew D. Boy @Peroroncino @ZoroSlaysDragonTuna @ArdynIzunia @Fenaker @ODIAK D.TSEGNORTS @KiriNigiri @style @nik87 @Zowo @Seth @Hades @Shisui_038 @Finalbeta @Paperchampion23 @stairs-kun @Den_Den_Mushi @Salah WG @Zoro D Goat @Monkey D. Luffy @NotTommy @Minatoze Narutomaki @wereng99 @MarimoHeado @Marimo_420 @draganax @Dragomir @Natalija @Gol D. Roger @Garp the Fist @solis @Cross_Marian @Marco @Giggio @Luffydom56 @BleakAsh @Ice devil slayer @Sword God Ryuma @Aknolagon @T.D.A @Geo @Gon’s Missing Arm @TheAncientCenturion @Don DaSlayer @Oblivion @Kromage911 @Orojackson Refugee
    Tags:
ACE & WB DIES / KAIDO & OROCHI DIES

Wasn't it supposed to be the other way around? WB and ACE died, KAIDO and OROCHI live. :goyea:

WB lost the war because his objective was to rescue ACE, Luffy wins the war because his objective was to retake WANO with the retainers.

WB lost/kaido won, but in the end leaves WANO, because his crew was completely defeated.

Wasn't it supposed to be the other way around? WB and ACE died, KAIDO and OROCHI live. :goyea:

WB lost the war because his objective was to rescue ACE, Luffy wins the war because his objective was to retake WANO with the retainers.

WB lost/kaido won, but in the end leaves WANO, because his crew was completely defeated.
Kaido will not win. He will not leave Wano bro.

I never created account in OP forums. Even after i found arlong park forum in 2015. I just created account just for saying this after watching your video. DAMNNNN such a good theory. I got such nerdgasm watching the video:steef::steef::steef:
I stopped watching 4/5 of your video before you speak about what one piece are since i am so afraid that whatever your prediction, it will come right.

However there are also interesting pararel that i want to add

1. Since Kid=Crocodile, so Killer basically is Mr 1.
DAMNNN how i did not realized this:josad::josad:

Both Crocodile-Daz Bonez and Kid-Killer are always seen together, like boss-bodyguard combo.
They are practically the same

2. And also since you mention that this onigashima war and marineford war inversion of each other,
I just realized that Law=Buggy.
I mean remember that Buggy can separate his body using DF?
Law basically can use his DF to separate OTHER people body using his Ope Ope no mi.
So when luffy escapes ID with buggy, crocodile and mr3
Now luffy went to onigashima with kid, law and i don't know who is mr 3 pararel. Marco maybe?

3. A bit overreaching but when luffy went to ace in MF war and he reach the podium, he was helped by mr 3 to unlock Ace shackles.
While in this Onigashima War, zoro was helped by marco to reach the roof to fight kaido. So will ZKK really happened???:finally:

4. another inverse pararel i realized is now luffy is being treated in Law submarine, while in MF war he is also being treated in Law submarine.
But instead of being treated and ESCAPE like in MF, right now he is being treated and will COME BACK to beat Kaido's ass

Last edited:
I never created account in OP forums. Even after i found arlong park forum in 2015. I just created account just for saying this after watching your video. DAMNNNN such a good theory. I got such nerdgasm watching the video:steef::steef::steef:
I stopped watching 4/5 of your video before you speak about what one piece are since i am so afraid that whatever your prediction, it will come right.

However there are also interesting pararel that i want to add

1. Since Kid=Crocodile, so Killer basically is Mr 1.
DAMNNN how i did not realized this:josad::josad:

Both Crocodile-Daz Bonez and Kid-Killer are always seen together, like boss-bodyguard combo.
They are practically the same

2. And also since you mention that this onigashima war and marineford war inversion of each other,
I just realized that Law=Buggy.
I mean remember that Buggy can separate his body using DF?
Law basically can use his DF to separate OTHER people body using his Ope Ope no mi.
So when luffy escapes ID with buggy, crocodile and mr3
Now luffy went to onigashima with kid, law and i don't know who is mr 3 pararel. Marco maybe?

3. A bit overreaching but when luffy went to ace in MF war and he reach the podium, he was helped by mr 3 to unlock Ace shackles.
While in this Onigashima War, zoro was helped by marco to reach the roof to fight kaido. So will ZKK really happened???:finally:

4. another inverse pararel i realized is now luffy is being treated in Law submarine, while in MF war he is also being treated in Law submarine.
But instead of being treated and ESCAPE like in MF, right now he is being treated and will COME BACK to beat Kaido's ass
Thank you for your comments.
They were very informative.

Just want to mention that this was not my video.
And the video is actually a viewer request from someone I credited in the beginning.
I was simply inspired by this to make my own parallels and predictions.

And you are correct in your analysis.
Luffy serves his counterpart in MF. He is now stronger than before and he is leading. Whereas he relied on everyone else in MF.
Jinbei is steering just like he did before, except now as a Crew Member.
Crocodile and Daz Bones are eerily similar to Kid and Killer.
Buggy was a jokester with no plans nor wits yet Law is a serious person with a plan in effect and a mission.
And your third point, I think this is good supplemental evidence for ZKK.

I think the reverse factor here is that in Marineford the "good guys" died and in Wano the "bad guys" will die.
Not the fate itself, but the side it is inflicted on will change.