Speculations Reverse Marineford War

ZKK?

• Total voters
ACE & WB DIES / KAIDO & OROCHI DIES

Wasn't it supposed to be the other way around? WB and ACE died, KAIDO and OROCHI live. :goyea:

WB lost the war because his objective was to rescue ACE, Luffy wins the war because his objective was to retake WANO with the retainers.

WB lost/kaido won, but in the end leaves WANO, because his crew was completely defeated.
Why do you even relate Ace to Orochi to begin with.

Wano is much more a mix of Thriller Bark and Ennies Lobby. Ennies Lobby the part of the invasion of Onigashima, while TB the overall themes of the Arc. With BM, Kaido and Wano starting to be build up in TB with Lola vivre card, Moria defeat to Kaido and Ryuma bring from Wano and even the Ancient Giants introduction.

If there will be one Arc like Marineford, will be the Final War.

Those theories of post ts Arcs being like some pre ts Arc are aroud since become clear that DR was basically a Alabasta with more characters, but i dont think Oda follow this logic that hard like the guy in the video says.

For example, Skypea seems to be much more a paralel for the future Laftel Arc, them a pre ts version of Zou, with things like:
-Jaya -> Loadstar
-Knock up stream to get to a Sky Island the ones with a weak Will dont believe exist-> Impossible way to get to Laftel, that the one with a weak Will dont believe exist
-Sky island -> Laftel
-Lost Golden city -> Ancient Kingdom ruins
-The Bell -> the One Piece
-The Kalgara FB ->the Void Century FB
-the inherited Will from Kalgara and Noland -> inherited Will from Joy Boy and the D. people

Wano is much more a mix of Thriller Bark and Ennies Lobby. Ennies Lobby the part of the invasion of Onigashima, while TB the overall themes of the Arc. With BM, Kaido and Wano starting to be build up in TB with Lola vivre card, Moria defeat to Kaido and Ryuma bring from Wano and even the Ancient Giants introduction.

If there will be one Arc like Marineford, will be the Final War.

Those theories of post ts Arcs being like some pre ts Arc are aroud since become clear that DR was basically a Alabasta with more characters, but i dont think Oda follow this logic that hard like the guy in the video says.

For example, Skypea seems to be much more a paralel for the future Laftel Arc, them a pre ts version of Zou, with things like:
-Jaya -> Loadstar
-Knock up stream to get to a Sky Island the ones with a weak Will dont believe exist-> Impossible way to get to Laftel, that the one with a weak Will dont believe exist
-Sky island -> Laftel
-Lost Golden city -> Ancient Kingdom ruins
-The Bell -> the One Piece
-The Kalgara FB ->the Void Century FB
-the inherited Will from Kalgara and Noland -> inherited Will from Joy Boy and the D. people
Yeah I saw a good ass theory yesterday about this. And you are right

I watched this video the other day and loved every second of it.

The thing with your Ace/Whitebeard and Kaido/Orochi assessment is that it doesn't work as an inversion though.

Whitebeard chose Marineford as his place to die, and that is where he met his demise. Kaido has been seeking a place to die for 20+ years, and the Wano War would be a perfect place for him. This is a battle that he would see as a worthy place for him to die. By going with Oda's inversions of previous arcs, the logical conclusion here is that he will fail in choosing his place to die, where Whitebeard succeeded.

Ace's inversion here seems to be Zoro. Where Ace was hit with a fatal attack, there was no doctor at Marineford capable of saving his life. Zoro was almost killed by Hakai, and now he is being faced with taking in double all of the pain he has sustained (and will sustain) leading up to when this miracle medicine wears off. When this happens, the end results should be fatal. But here Zoro will be saved, while Ace couldn't be.

I watched this video the other day and loved every second of it.

The thing with your Ace/Whitebeard and Kaido/Orochi assessment is that it doesn't work as an inversion though.

Whitebeard chose Marineford as his place to die, and that is where he met his demise. Kaido has been seeking a place to die for 20+ years, and the Wano War would be a perfect place for him. This is a battle that he would see as a worthy place for him to die. By going with Oda's inversions of previous arcs, the logical conclusion here is that he will fail in choosing his place to die, where Whitebeard succeeded.

Ace's inversion here seems to be Zoro. Where Ace was hit with a fatal attack, there was no doctor at Marineford capable of saving his life. Zoro was almost killed by Hakai, and now he is being faced with taking in double all of the pain he has sustained (and will sustain) leading up to when this miracle medicine wears off. When this happens, the end results should be fatal. But here Zoro will be saved, while Ace couldn't be.
While I can see your point, gotta disagree on this one.

WB the whole world witnessed his death. He got a final big FU to Sengoku and the WG by saying the One Piece exists. People will rmmbr him by this.

Kaido on the other hand won’t get this since villains in OP don’t get their dreams fulfilled as you probably already know. Kaido wants to die a legendary death akin to Rogers, WBs, Odens. We also know he will not go anywhere but Wano whether it’s by choice or force. He has the die. And his death will be due to his own faults of stagnation in a secluded country isolated from the rest of the World.

I like how you tied Ace and Zoro tho, I didn’t think about that.

WB the whole world witnessed his death. He got a final big FU to Sengoku and the WG by saying the One Piece exists. People will rmmbr him by this.

Kaido on the other hand won’t get this since villains in OP don’t get their dreams fulfilled as you probably already know. Kaido wants to die a legendary death akin to Rogers, WBs, Odens. We also know he will not go anywhere but Wano whether it’s by choice or force. He has the die. And his death will be due to his own faults of stagnation in a secluded country isolated from the rest of the World.

The thing is with Kaido, I still have this feeling that the phrase we've seen pop up in this series a few times, "The weak don't get to choose how they die." is going to pertain to him.

He's been given this perception that he is this unbeatable monster, considered to be the Strongest among the Strong by people throughout the entire World, but for some reason, throughout his entire life as a pirate, no matter how much he tries to seek his own death, it constantly ends in failure.

This is the missing piece of the puzzle for Kaido that needs to be addressed. If the strong get to chose how they die, then why does Kaido keep failing? I feel like this is going to be fleshed out in his flashback, and even did a theory on it awhile back linking it to Coby/Alvida's relationship, to possibly his and Big Mom's relationship when they were apart of Rocks, making the speculation that Kaido, before gaining his Devil Fruit, was in fact weak.

If this is the case, then Kaido will never die in a battle of his choosing, and that saying stated by Law and Doflamingo in the beginning of this entire Vs. Yonko Saga will have come full circle.

Kaido would in all likelihood indeed choose to die rather than being imprisoned for life and Luffy would most likely not kill him. Yamato possibly and yet she might not be capable to. The Grandmaster would prove Kaido's hope hilarious.