Controversial RHM vs Wings portrayal

Who cares bro, you guys want Zoro to be Luffy's bodyguard and mere shadow wtf

Sanji is everything else and more

Chief of Staff portrayal, assumes the leader position several times more than the Right hand.

Wings of the Pirate King

Warrior of Science

Luffy can't be the PK without him, canon

Indispensable strength to the crew according to Luffy himself

Reliable to the crew in almost any situation, fighting, leading or planning.

There are several parallels between Luffy and Sanji, and some that are shared with the Monster Trio as a whole (Captain and Wings), just like there are parallels between Zoro and Luffy only. Some parallels barely mean something that relevant, it's just a dynamic Oda liked to stick with

Zoro fans are just more vocal and annoying about all that stuff. Dare to make a thread about parallels with Luffy/Sanji, they gonna say you want Sanji to be Zoro, dudes think everything in the story needs to be about Zoro

(At least im seeing those things are changing in the community)

Nah I just used this one argument to shit on your horrific take.

You cannot ignore an entire arc of canon. An entire arc of portrayal and narrative. Dedicated to the birth of sanji vs zoro.

You are actually stupid. You are dumb. You're a 🤡. You're an imbecile. You're obtuse. Youre of a lower intellect.

You're actually retarded

You can argue with me. But that was the authors intent with that arcs theme and narrative. That is why oda made sanji and zoro hunt dinosaurs and start their endless arguing on this island. Like brogy and dory. Started over bigger prey. Fighting for 100 years. Both don't remember why they're fighting anymore.

This is a fact and you can cry. I love to see it. Disprove this FACT and I'll disprove every single bullshit "point" that you've brought forward

And this time try not to let your bias dismiss the very obvious truth. That's called being obtuse but intentionally
Dude you sound like you missed your daily medication lmao.

Wtf Dorry and Broggy has to do with RHM/Wings ?
What is the parallel between Sanji/Zoro and Dorry/Broggy at all ?
I have nothing to disprove about a gag scene because you cant accept everything else.

Dude you sound like you missed your daily medication lmao.

Wtf Dorry and Broggy has to do with RHM/Wings ?
What is the parallel between Sanji/Zoro and Dorry/Broggy at all ?
I have nothing to disprove about a gag scene because you cant accept everything else.
Just Google "little garden sanji and zoro parralel" it's literally where the sanji vs zoro bs started

You'll get your answer. Now stop quoting me buffoon. You have all the info in the world at your fingertips and I just pointed you in the right direction.

Now go and learn how to read narrative and parralels for a children's manga. I'll be waiting

Just Google "little garden sanji and zoro parralel" it's literally where the sanji vs zoro bs started

You'll get your answer. Now stop quoting me buffoon. You have all the info in the world at your fingertips and I just pointed you in the right direction.

Now go and learn how to read narrative and parralels for a children's manga. I'll be waiting
You can accept google's answers about gag scenes but the same google has Zoro > Sanji and it seems like you cant accept that.

Who cares bro, you guys want Zoro to be Luffy's bodyguard and mere shadow wtf

Sanji is everything else and more

Chief of Staff portrayal, assumes the leader position several times more than the Right hand.

Wings of the Pirate King

Warrior of Science

Luffy can't be the PK without him, canon

Indispensable strength to the crew according to Luffy himself

Reliable to the crew in almost any situation, fighting, leading or planning.

There are several parallels between Luffy and Sanji, and some that are shared with the Monster Trio as a whole (Captain and Wings), just like there are parallels between Zoro and Luffy only. Some parallels barely mean something that relevant, it's just a dynamic Oda liked to stick with

Zoro fans are just more vocal and annoying about all that stuff. Dare to make a thread about parallels with Luffy/Sanji, they gonna say you want Sanji to be Zoro, dudes think everything in the story needs to be about Zoro

(At least im seeing those things are changing in the community)
YOU COOKED SIR!

You can accept google's answers about gag scenes but the same google has Zoro > Sanji and it seems like you cant accept that.
Ones an assessment of the story's narrative and parralels

The other answers are someone's biased perception of strength.

Two totally different subjects. One can have many answers. The other does not. (That'd be the narrative aspect)

You either accept the new info and adjust your opinion accordingly or continue to be biased and ignore the evidence THAT YOU ASKED ME FOR

Stop the bias. Read the new evidence or leave me alone. Clown 🤡

Ones an assessment of the story's narrative and parralels

The other answers are someone's biased perception of strength.

Two totally different subjects. One can have many answers. The other does not. (That'd be the narrative aspect)

You either accept the new info and adjust your opinion accordingly or continue to be biased and ignore the evidence THAT YOU ASKED ME FOR

Stop the bias. Read the new evidence or leave me alone. Clown 🤡
gag scenes are canon but Zoro fighing and defeating stronger opponents than Sanji is biased perception of strength.:suresure:

gag scenes are canon but Zoro fighing and defeating stronger opponents than Sanji is biased perception of strength.:suresure:
Opponents with a difference of two fodder marines.

At least sanji mid diffs while zoro extreme diffs.

I wonder how much weaker that makes zoro than sanji?:kata:

Since we're gonna use the actual canon:milaugh:

Now refute my last post or quit crying. I backed you into a corner. Quit changing the subject. Learn to read the narrative and portrayals or stop sharing your garbage opinion

Last edited:
I don't understand why Zoro fans entertain any Zoro vs Sanji debate much less create their own threads. There are different dynamics in the crew and they are started slowly. There is a Luffy - Zoro dynamic, there is a Zoro - Sanji dynamic and there is a Sanji - Jinbe dynamic. They all have their own place and they make reading the manga enjoyable.

About the Dorry vs Broggy rivalry and Zoro vs Sanji hunting contest why do people ignore the interactions of Zoro and Luffy with each giant as well as Usopps?

with a difference of two fodder marines.
Pre PU 30 broken bones Zoro makes hybrid Kaido cry
Juiced up to gills Judji with his strongest attack makes Queen laugh
Never compare this lame robot with Zoro, we don't compare Zoro's cooking with the cook and servant of the Strawhats, just like no one sane compares Jobra with Kaku or Queen with King :risitavirus:

PS: your little robot carried by 504848 handouts begged Zoro to kill him. He's never surpassing FI Zoro.

Last edited:
I don't understand why Zoro fans entertain any Zoro vs Sanji debate much less create their own threads. There are different dynamics in the crew and they are started slowly. There is a Luffy - Zoro dynamic, there is a Zoro - Sanji dynamic and there is a Sanji - Jinbe dynamic. They all have their own place and they make reading the manga enjoyable.

About the Dorry vs Broggy rivalry and Zoro vs Sanji hunting contest why do people ignore the interactions of Zoro and Luffy with each giant as well as Usopps?
Zoro~Jinbe dynamic*

Luffy~Sanji dynamic*
Post automatically merged:

Kids will forever cry because a chef is stronger than their fav 😭😭😭

Pre PU 30 broken bones Zoro makes hybrid Kaido cry
Juiced up to gills Judji with his strongest attack makes Queen laugh
Never compare this lame robot with Zoro, we don't compare Zoro's cooking with the cook and servant of the Strawhats, just like no one saje compares Jobra with Kaku or Queen with King :risitavirus:

PS: your little robot carried by 504848 handouts begged Zoro to kill him. He's never surpassing FI Zoro.
Lmao magic swords carried zoro since day one. Sanji finally gets a power up from an outside source and you cry😂

🤡

Anime is non canon. Play with my coc and kick rocks