Controversial RHM vs Wings portrayal

What is the true translation about the wings statement?

I've read of Robin saying that Sanji was ONE of the wings but I also read that she meant Sanji was THE WINGS. Like he was both not Zoro one and Sanji the other.
The true translation is one wing with Zoro being the other one. Not only it traces back to an SBS but Sanji being referred as "the wings" in plural was only due to avoid cacophony as stated by Stephen Paul himself ("one of the wings of the king of pirates" sounded ugly, basically).

Zoro and Sanji are not equal. Zoro is stronger and the RHM. Both are still the wings
I disagree
Post automatically merged:

When did he get anything that wasn't handed out to him? :kobeha:
Right? Bro has ryuma genes, ryuma’s black blade granting him extra AP+haki, Oden’s haki from enma and plot drugs to win vs king

When has zoro ever worked for his power? LMFAOOOO

What do you mean vice captain? Go all out already: Sanji's the captain.
No nami says we are the thirly eyebrows crew on dressrosa or luffy says WITHOUT YOU I CANT BECOME THE PK sanji is always the leader when luffy is not there. So what is a Vice captain explain to me, someone who is leading the crew where the captain is not there. Oda (the author)even says that zolo the useless cross in sbs 102 that zolo is not the VC. Sanji is the wings of the pirate king.
Arcs where sanji was leading the crew without luffy. Zou, post dressrosa, egghead and so on

No nami says we are the thirly eyebrows crew on dressrosa or luffy says WITHOUT YOU I CANT BECOME THE PK sanji is always the leader when luffy is not there. So what is a Vice captain explain to me, someone who is leading the crew where the captain is not there. Oda (the author)even says that zolo the useless cross in sbs 102 that zolo is not the VC. Sanji is the wings of the pirate king.
Arcs where sanji was leading the crew without luffy. Zou, post dressrosa, egghead and so on
:milaugh: Of course, as I said, go all out. Luffy can't even become Pirate King without Sanji and Sanji leads the crew without him, so why the fuck does Sanji need Luffy for, eh? Sanji is the real captain, come on, don't be shy, go full retard.

Zoro is the right hand man and Sanjis the left hand man which is the point of the wings sentiment. While simultaneously you can’t ignore Zoros portrayal as the right hand man and Zoros role with it.

There’s a reason why Robin and the editors pushed that then had Zoro and Sanjis fights be symbolic of the testament.

Zoro defeated King and cut his right wing at the right brain tower. Showing his superiority over the Lunarian and Luffys right hand beating Kaidos.

Sanji defeated Queen and destroyed his left mechanical arm at the left brain tower. Showing his superiority over the Cyborg and Luffys left hand beating Kaidos.

All Luffy and Zoro, Zoro and Sanji, and Luffy and Sanjis dynamics are important people down stating one or multiple is just done as a means to spread bias.

I have plenty and it’s the same song and dance with you zoroboys

why would i waste time going back and forth with ZKK theorists? That’s equivalent to arguing with a mentally ill person
We are still waiting to debunk the arguments that already brought up.

Roger/Ray -- Scopper flashback gaban / Sanji
Shanks/Benn -- Roux/Sanji
Luffy/Zoro acoc -- cyborg Sanji
Luffy/Zoro top tier trainers -- Okama Sanji
Luffy/Zoro SN/WG -- Sanji parallel is Heat

It's kinda unfortunate that people forgot about this moment.

People talks about how Urouge and Apoo compliment Zoro for being the one who is not the type to listen or an underling of somebody else but Absalom also said the same thing to Sanji here.

He thinks Sanji's strength is not fitting for an underling, emphasizing that Sanji should be a captain.
Ahh yes abasalom , the real top tier. Even Shanks was scared to face him.
I don't understand statements from fodder being hyped like this