Controversial RHM vs Wings portrayal

It's kinda unfortunate that people forgot about this moment.

People talks about how Urouge and Apoo compliment Zoro for being the one who is not the type to listen or an underling of somebody else but Absalom also said the same thing to Sanji here.

He thinks Sanji's strength is not fitting for an underling, emphasizing that Sanji should be a captain.
They don’t talk about it because of the very next page

Absalom thought Sanji was literal fodder with no bounty, when really he had a 77 million one (good for the time).

Nami is the True RHWM
Post automatically merged:

I cant see shiryu with CoC, let alone ACoC, so i'm genuinely starting to believe sanji will take shiryu while zoro fights x aokiji because there aint no way that shiryu is stronger than aokji.

That chapter where teach found aokiji proved that aokiji is LEVELS above teach's commanders.
I see Sanji v aokiji
If he stays

But yes Aokiji > the rain

But I know Zoro fight number 2 but not all the time

Fmi Alp Tb in these 3 time Sanji was vs the number 2
Y because a member had sword
Just like the BBs
Aokiji is number 2 but the rain has a sword so Zoro would fight him

I see Sanji v aokiji
If he stays

But yes Aokiji > the rain

But I know Zoro fight number 2 but not all the time

Fmi Alp Tb in these 3 time Sanji was vs the number 2
Y because a member had sword
Just like the BBs
Aokiji is number 2 but the rain has a sword so Zoro would fight him
Those are some bad examples for the point you're making. Zoro's opponents have one thing in common other than swords.

What is Alp? Arlong Park? There Sanji fought against a more serious opponent than Zoro's, but based on what was he stronger? Hatchan was lowdiffed as soon as Zoro got three swords, but he wasn't weak. He certainly was more menacing than Kuroobi strength-wise.
In FMI Zoro fought the second as usual, with portrayal in both strength and in being the only other fighter who got drugged as much as Hody.
In TB it's true that Sanji fought someone with higher rank... but incredibly weaker than Zoro's opponent, Zombie Ryuuma with Brook's shadow. Absalom was a joke, which means nothing bad for Sanji, he negdiffed him, but Absalom was still a joke.

Sanji never gets a stronger opponent than Zoro, even in the rare instance of getting someone higher ranked, which in the end is what matters here: If Aokiji vs Sanji happens, it would mean Shiryu is stronger than Aokiji.

Just like Zoro never gets a stronger opponent than Luffy. The hierarchy is there 100% of the times.

Nami is the True RHWM

I cant see shiryu with CoC, let alone ACoC, so i'm genuinely starting to believe sanji will take shiryu while zoro fights x aokiji because there aint no way that shiryu is stronger than aokji.

That chapter where teach found aokiji proved that aokiji is LEVELS above teach's commanders.
I doubt either are fighting Kuzan…

Yes
Y
The storyline
He took pudding Sanjis ex
He took her during the Germa cover story sanjis family

yes the story is going that way
and so did van augur
aokiji isnt a character who will just be a strawhat fight for the bb pirates , his role is way greater
and even if somehow he decides to stay and sanji defeats him , that will just push shiryu above aokiji
there is no matchup where zoro will fight the 3rd strongest enemy while sanji fights the 2nd strongest against luffy's greatest adversary .

and so did van augur
aokiji isnt a character who will just be a strawhat fight for the bb pirates , his role is way greater
and even if somehow he decides to stay and sanji defeats him , that will just push shiryu above aokiji
there is no matchup where zoro will fight the 3rd strongest enemy while sanji fights the 2nd strongest against luffy's greatest adversary .
1 probably not the last fight of one piece
And we don't agree on Zoro always fighting number 2

And he can lose the fight and still do stuff just like Mr 2

Bepo and Zoro are there for same reason, being the #2 strongest, as per Oda.

No matter how you look at it, those guys ARE number two, whether in importance or strength or hierarchy as per the cover, and whichever you pick is gonna go against your agenda anyway lol
Zoro is not on it because he's the 2 strongest
It's was a cover 4 him bd if I remember
Only bebo was 4 straight

Like I say Zoro = Sanji

1 probably not the last fight of one piece
And we don't agree on Zoro always fighting number 2

And he can lose the fight and still do stuff just like Mr 2

Zoro is not on it because he's the 2 strongest
It's was a cover 4 him bd if I remember
Only bebo was 4 straight

Like I say Zoro = Sanji
oh yes we do , against any relevant villain
zoro always fights the no.2
lmao mr2 , like what ? sacrifice himself for the strawhats ?
aokiji aint that low of a character , he has many more things to do .

Zoro and luffy already got their recognition from mihawk, Kaido . Rest just get nullified. Remind me if a top tier ever made a comment on Sanji.

Future Pirate King btw.

Can't say that Luffy said the same to other crewmembers.
They don’t talk about it because of the very next page

Absalom thought Sanji was literal fodder with no bounty, when really he had a 77 million one (good for the time).
A case of underestimation from Absalom.

How does this change what Absalom said before? He's still amazed by Sanjis strength and questions how he could be an underling in the same vein that has happened with Zoro in previous instances.
Because he’s saying “how could this be the strength of a pretty underling without even a bounty.” Not “how can this be the strength of an underling who isn’t the captain.”

Absalom’s amazement at Sanji’s strength comes because he thinks Sanji is a literal zero bounty fodder, at a time when Sanji actually had a 77 million bounty. The reader knows that, and if Absalom had known that, he wouldn’t have been so shocked.

With Zoro it was simple and direct comparisons.
-Whiskey Peak, they think the Marines have made a mistake and Zoro is the real leader worth 30 million
-in Skypiea they say to Zoro you must be the leader of the Blue Sea people
-in EL it is “why isn’t he the captain?”

then after that when the crew become well known it is “he’s so strong and not even the captain? He’s only second in command, the captain must be a monster.”

Absalom doesn’t make any mention of being a captain or not. His amazement is due solely to the fact he thought Sanji was so weak he didn‘t even have a bounty.