Fanclub Right-hand men FC

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
I think King will be huge on COA and offensive abilities. Sword + COA + Zoan strength + fire = best AP among the YC1 maybe.

If I have to make a guess classification among the right hands (some things have no grounds or just a little and are just my personal view)

We know just very little abouti shyriu so for now I don't put him here.

COC : Ben > Kata
COA : King => Ben > Marco > Katakuri
COO : Katakuri => Ben > Marco > King
Physical strength : King => Marco > Katakuri => Ben
Endurance : Marco > King > Ben > Katakuri
Durability : King > Ben > Marco = Kata
Over all AP : King > Ben > Marco > Katakuri.
Movement Speed : Katakuri > Marco > Ben > King
Attack speed : Katakuri => Ben > Marco > King

Over all : Ben > Marco > King/Katakuri

Tell me about what you agree and about what you disagree and what do you think.
Not sure King has better durability than Marco

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
My reasoning is that King is a Ancien Zoan so he must have a boost on durability, he is built like a tank (average 5m and muscular) and he is from a mysterious race so those people can be more durable than human.and he is likely a CQC fighter.

Marco and Kata don't really need to be durable because of the way their powers work : Marco can heal anything but feels it and Kata avoid damage completely. So in their fighting style I don't think they work on a lot on the durability departement. And even if Marco is a Zoan who likely gives him great strength the complete Phoenix negate damage completely and attacks phase through him. So there is no durability here.

So I think that Marco real body is less durable than King one. But that doesnt at all make him weaker.

My reasoning is that King is a Ancien Zoan so he must have a boost on durability, he is built like a tank (average 5m and muscular) and he is from a mysterious race so those people can be more durable than human.and he is likely a CQC fighter.

Marco and Kata don't really need to be durable because of the way their powers work : Marco can heal anything but feels it and Kata avoid damage completely. So in their fighting style I don't think they work on a lot on the durability departement. And even if Marco is a Zoan who likely gives him great strength the complete Phoenix negate damage completely and attacks phase through him. So there is no durability here.

So I think that Marco real body is less durable than King one. But that doesnt at all make him weaker.
The problem is that if Marco can ignore damage due to regeneration and Kata can evade it due to future sight yet King has to tank every hit and slash - unless his endurance is somewhat endless, he's taking on damage that will accumulate to the point he won't be able to fight anymore or dies.

Unless we see a significant weakness in that both Marco's regen and Kata's future sight has a time limit due to stamina or haki or endurance/fatigue or whatever, King will always be at a disadvantage because every time he's getting hit by high-tier attacks he's feeling it and taking damage, no instant regenerating or evading.

Compare Marco vs say, Kizaru. Marco could match up and not get Swiss-cheesed to death. Katakuri vs Kizaru again, one can see Kata being able to evade his lasers quite successfully.

King? he's getting hit, multiple times and maybe he can tank or endure it. How does he come back? But, even someone who grows stronger by damage dealt like Uruoge got owned by the same Kizaru.

Rayleigh vs Kizaru - yeah we saw a retired Dark King and can only speculate how he'd have done during his prime.

It is possible but at the moment I'm still not yet seeing what makes King stand out particularly against someone like Marco. Purely based on physical endurance.