Fanclub Right-hand men FC

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Can we add oden, mihawk, and killer please
Haha no sorry none of these boys Make the cut

Oden seemed to be very close and the second proeminent member of the WB pirate during 3/4 years but compared to the other he lacks the continuity in his role. All other FM have been into their crews and their captains for decades and that built a different kind of bond.

LOL for Mihawk being the secret right hand of Shanks everybody knows it is Buggy.

Kid is not already a Yonko so Killer is not there yet.
Post automatically merged:

http://instagr.am/p/B3xHSDloW-s/

Last edited:

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
My fellows, it is tha Hurt and Heal mod edition. As one of tha greatest Marco wankers of this era. I ask your backing in these Hunga Games!!

We shall rule this game and bring honor to tha First Mates(Marco especially)

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Fellow fans of first mates, the Hurt and Heal Mod edition has begun! All those who enjoy firstmates, specifically King the Wildfire, should join my coalition. Together, we can win and show them exactly how important firstmates, specifically King the Wildfire, are!

Can't wait to see what King has that sets him apart from the other right hand and also why he is one.

I mean, to put it simply, Marco has endless regeneration. Yes he has 'limits' yet to be described, but I take that with the same consideration as Law's stamina 'limit' -- it didn't really stop him when the story required him to be effective. This gave Marco the capacity to stand against Admirals though he couldn't defeat them. Might even be abl to take one or two direct hits from a Yonkou before eventually capitualting due to the sheer power difference.

Katakuri looks like has unrivalled evasive abilities being able to foresee the future and counter-attacking. Again, completely overpowered against anyone who isn't top-tier or of a similar level, but like Marco, against an Admiral katakuri may again be able to stall, but not truly defeat one.

Beckman clearly is the outstanding non-fruit right-hand here (also isn't a sowrdsman). Probabaly has Haki mastery able to match up against Admirals and other YC's quite handily.

Rayleigh is pretty much Zoro V1.

So that leaves King. He's strong, fast in the air and with a zoan's close combat prowess to boot. But, what's the highlight aspect that makes him stand out?
Perhaps it is just high endurance and able to come back from massive hits. Jack and Queen took damage from their respective opponents, whether it be island sized elephants or admirals or even a Yonkou and could still mount a comeback. The problem is that King's qualities at the moment make him a second rate Marco with the ability to burn things instead. Being able to regenerate completely like Marco trumps the natural endurance benefit of an ordinary Zoan though.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
But, what's the highlight aspect that makes him stand out?
I think King will be huge on COA and offensive abilities. Sword + COA + Zoan strength + fire = best AP among the YC1 maybe.

If I have to make a guess classification among the right hands (some things have no grounds or just a little and are just my personal view)

We know just very little abouti shyriu so for now I don't put him here.

COC : Ben > Kata
COA : King => Ben > Marco > Katakuri
COO : Katakuri => Ben > Marco > King
Physical strength : King => Marco > Katakuri => Ben
Endurance : Marco > King > Ben > Katakuri
Durability : King > Ben > Marco = Kata
Over all AP : King > Ben > Marco > Katakuri.
Movement Speed : Katakuri > Marco > Ben > King
Attack speed : Katakuri => Ben > Marco > King

Over all : Ben > Marco > King/Katakuri

Tell me about what you agree and about what you disagree and what do you think.

Last edited: