Fanclub Right-hand men FC

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
10/10 image. Can you toss me the link to it?
I found it either on google image or Pinterest if I go find it again I will sent you the link.

Do you want to be in ? If yes which team ?

Can I be in Rayleigh team ?
You are in ! What do you like about the right hands ?
Post automatically merged:

Who do you think Is the most important for his crew between the right hands ?

Last edited:
I found it either on google image or Pinterest if I go find it again I will sent you the link.

Do you want to be in ? If yes which team ?

You are in ! What do you like about the right hands ?

Who do you think Is the most important for his crew between the right hands ?
The Right Hands are the glue that keeps the crew together when the captain isn't around, if there's a good Right Hand man, the crew will be happy.

Imo the best one is Rayleigh, simplu because of his bond with the rest of the crew

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
The Right Hands are the glue that keeps the crew together when the captain isn't around, if there's a good Right Hand man, the crew will be happy.
I think the glue that keeps the crew together are first the captains. When Roger died the crew disbanded. And we know that Kaido managed to gather a strong crew because they were impressed by his strength. If Kaido is not there anymore I don't think the Beast pirate would stay together.

But yeah the right hands are very important.

If the Big mom is not here or dies I think that Kata can lead them (even if he doesn't really want to do that), Perospero is older but I think he is better to administrate Totland rather than being a real leader. Marco lead the crew during one year, if Marco was not there I don't know at all who could have lead the crew otherwise.

I don't know the relationship Beckman has with the other crewmates, if they would follow him or accept him as a leader if Shanks was not around anymore.

Imo the best one is Rayleigh, simplu because of his bond with the rest of the crew
For now only King doesn't seem to have a great bond with the rest of his crew. Ray, Kata, Ben and Marco have the trust and the "love" of their crews.

Last edited:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I'd like to join Katakuri-San's team if you will allow me.
Haha I hesitate but I will allow you

Team ray. The strongest one and teacher of the next pirate king. A living legend.
You are in !

I would have loved Fisher tiger to be a Yonko one day and shine like he deserved but fate decided otherwise. Yonko Tiger is the only case where I would have placed Jimbe here.

Crop Zoro out. He isnt allowed in.
Don't remember @Chrono did you pick up a team among Kata,King,Ben, Marco, Shyriu and Rayleigh?

Last edited:
Haha I hesitate but I will allow you

You are in !

I would have loved Fisher tiger to be a Yonko one day and shine like he deserved but fate decided otherwise. Yonko Tiger is the only case where I would have placed Jimbe here.

Don't remember @Chrono did you pick up a team among Kata,King,Ben, Marco, Shyriu and Rayleigh?
No.

I will be team King.