Questions & Mysteries Rivalry between Zoro and Sanji

Rivalry is

• Total voters
Well nothing about rivalry in the relationship unless you believe that buggy and Shanks have this kind of relationship ?
Post automatically merged:

Nah it's always Zoro destroying mid and law and killer and Sanji

Headcanons.com
Nothing about rivalry i'm following sources not ur fanfiction

Zoro and Luffy have a final goal to beat sanji has his headcanons :milaugh:

Btw buggy and shanks are rivals :gokulaugh:

And Sanji is Absalom's rival :shocking:

Thats because they are crewmates, their arguing focus on personality, role in the crew and strength gap, thats something Oda will always make sure to maintain no matter what. Thats why they argue and acknowledge each others capabilities, and thats why Luffy and the rest of the crew sees them as the most reliable and strong men there.

Bringing Shanks/Buggy into this shows how some of you are kinda desperate

Thats because they are crewmates, their rivalry focus on personality, role in the crew and strength gap, thats something Oda will always make sure to maintain no matter what. Thats why they argue and acknowledge each others capabilities, and thats why Luffy and the rest of the crew sees them as the most reliable and strong men there.
So in the end it's headcanons sanji tards pushed without an actual source ?

• Blue deep databook :
Sanji to Zoro :
Nakama

Zoro to sanji :
Nakama

Sanji tards :
He is his rival

Bring a factual source or don't bring ur two pieces here .

Bringing Shanks/Buggy into this shows how some of you are desperate with that
What are u mad because it isn't true ? :kobeha:

Wasn't that what happened when Sanji and Zoro are insulting each other and they get hit by nami?
You want to deny this or what ?

Shanks vs buggy rivalry you talk about is Zoro vs sanji and bring a source not ur headcanons

Tell that to the warring Giant captains who have fought for a hundred years.

Wings of the PK baby ...here we go.
I thought the end of Little Garden implied that Dorry and Brogy were fighting as friends? They couldn't even remember why they were fighting in the first place. They started off serious but as the years went by their duel became friendly in nature.

I thought the end of Little Garden implied that Dorry and Brogy were fighting as friends? They couldn't even remember why they were fighting in the first place. They started off serious but as the years went by their duel became friendly in nature.
I mean they were friends. They cared for one another very much, but they were truly doing their best to kill one another

So in the end it's headcanons sanji tards pushed without an actual source ?

• Blue deep databook :
Sanji to Zoro :
Nakama

Zoro to sanji :
Nakama

Sanji tards :
He is his rival

Bring a factual source or don't bring ur two pieces here .

What are u mad because it isn't true ? :kobeha:

Wasn't that what happened when Sanji and Zoro are insulting each other and they get hit by nami?
You want to deny this or what ?

Shanks vs buggy rivalry you talk about is Zoro vs sanji and bring a source not ur headcanons
Rivalry is not the right word for this but it kinda serves the purpose, they just have a competitive behaviour towards each other, and they do acknowledge each others strength and overall capabilities, their importance to the crew is basicly equal and thats how Luffy sees them, there is a strength gap between them that Oda makes sure it gets often balanced.

Im not even arguing with these Shanks/Buggy nonsense parallel LoL , you're literally sticking into some random gags in order to make it look like Zoro/Sanji dynamic is all about arguing against each other in a boat, and you know it's not.

Last edited:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Zoro and Sanji are like an AK-47 and a water gun…they technically serve the same purpose and can perform similar functions, but one is so much more powerful than the other as to be in a class all by itself :zosmug:
So Zoro is a character to be loved by chads and grown man and Sanji is for pussies basically.

Rivalry is not the right word but it kinda serves the purpose, they just have a competitive behaviour towards each other, and they do acknowledge each others strength and overall capabilities, their importance to the crew is basicly equal, there is a strength gap between them that Oda makes sure it gets often balanced.
Like how buggy and shanks are competitve so now they aren't rival ? Sanji tard started from rivals to no Hmm ahhhh it isn't the word i want to say bro sorry .

• Deep blue databook :
No rivalry
Zoro and Sanj :
Nakama nothing else

That word you can keep it in ur head
Im not even arguing with these Shanks/Buggy nonsense LoL
Shanks vs buggy = Zoro vs Sanji you can deny it all you want the panel below has the meaning of that word you say :gokulaugh:

But alas Deep blue databook :
Former companion
:gokulaugh:
you're literally sticking into gags in order to make it look like Zoro/Sanji dynamic is all about arguing against each other in a boat, and you know it's not.
Yeah gags that shown with Sanji and Zoro like buggy and shanks :gokulaugh:
Enemies and rivals
:suresure:

I mean they were friends. They cared for one another very much, but they were truly doing their best to kill one another
While Zoro and sanji are another Buggy and shanks :goyea:

Like buggy and Shanks :gokulaugh:

Now from rivals to arch-enemies where is this relationship in the databook sanji stan :suresure:

So buggy is the arch-enemy of Shanks :gokulaugh:

Like buggy and shanks btw give us this source when they said they are cat and dog like Big mom and Kaido sanji stan :josad:

Arlong to sanji :
Die trash i won't even kill u

Arlong to Zoro :
I need to kill this dude
Shanks vs Buggy just confirms what I said, they don't have conflicting souls anymore since Shanks got a lot stronger. Shanks has no desire to be better than Buggy, he doesn't even care about him. Only when they were kids.

Another proof that characters with distant personalities like cats and dogs need to be comparable in power to be a thing lol

Their rivalry is strictly a brotherly rivalry it's not serious. Zoro nor Sanji have ever seriously fought and never will cuz they aren't rivals in the sense they need to beat 1 another. Zoro and sanji will argue and fight over any single little thing but it will never go so far that 1 tries to take out the other.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
If I knew what the fuck “Tsar Bomba” is, I would have put that instead :fujilaugh:
So Zoro is a character to be loved by chads and grown man and Sanji is for pussies basically.
There’s no wrong answer here, unless the answer is “I think Sanji is as strong and useful as Zoro,” then there is one very incorrect answer.

Like how buggy and shanks are competitve so now they aren't rival ? Sanji tard started from rivals to no Hmm ahhhh it isn't the word i want to say bro sorry .

• Deep blue databook :
No rivalry
Zoro and Sanj :
Nakama nothing else

That word you can keep it in ur head
They are nakama and they do have a rivalry, it means they like to compete, it doesn't mean Zoro and Sanji are constantly trying to surpass each other desperatly, it means if one of them does something incredible, the other will also do so they can waste time arguing.
Thats why they acknowledge each other so much, because they know both are incredibly capable of handling tough situations.

Shanks and Buggy have nothing to do with Zoro/Sanji cuz they never were actual pirates in the same crew doing pirate thing, they were kids with dreams being protected by much stronger adults, they can have a rivalry for sure but they are more friends than anything, it just doesn't mean there are things to actually sustain their rivalry, competitiveness and role in the crew.

If they were both saw by their Captain and the crew as the most reliable and strong men like Roger does with Rayleigh and Gaban then you would be atleast a bit right on this. Simply calling things "GaG" in order to somehow make it look like it's fake or doesn't make sense definitely doesn't work that well.

Last edited:
Shanks vs Buggy just confirms what I said, they don't have conflicting souls anymore since Shanks got a lot stronger. Shanks has no desire to be better than Buggy, he doesn't even care about him. Only when they were kids.
So you are making execuses about Buggy and Shanks :kobeha:
Zoro has CoC and a leader of the new generation and got mentioned with his fellow supernoa as ones who can rule seas out beside emperors where is sanji here with ur excuses ? :sighting:
Another proof that characters with distant personalities like cats and dogs need to be comparable in power to be a thing lol
So you don't have anything and just talking out of ur ass again :leohah:
From rivals to arch-enemies to no Shanks got stronger typical sanji tard's execuses :leohah:

Deep blue databook stopped ur train of headcanons now it's the train of execuses :sighting:

Zoro versus Sanji has never been serious. There’s never been any real, hard hitting consequences coming from the two of them sniping at each other. Oda had a perfect opportunity to make something real of this rivalry- WCI- and Zoro wasn’t even in the arc. And he then didn’t care when Sanji came back.

The only time that comes close to their “rivalry” having consequences is when they were getting beaten up at the Davy Back fight because of their refusal to work together, but then they teamed up and won anyway.

Zoro and Sanji’s relationship is important to both characters, although the Strawhat split of Dressrosa has had a very detrimental effect on it, even since their reunion in Wano it’s been quite… I don’t know, like Oda’s going through the motions. Two quick panels, show some half-hearted back and forth, they don’t really seem ti have time devoted to any real conservations anymore (a problem most of the Strawhats share post-skip really).

So I think that Zoro and Sanji, as a duo (and as a trio with Luffy) is very real, very important (and very neglected since FI) but that the Zoro versus Sanji aspect of that is mostly a joke. I’ve never actually felt that Sanji is as strong as Zoro, or that the two ever want to really fight, or that Sanji is as important as Zoro, or that anything of vital importance will come of their bickering.

They are nakama and they do have a rivalry, it means they like to compete, if you can't realize it then you're either a terrible reader or you're just joking
Headcanons.com

Deep blue databook :
Nakama nothing else

Don't give me ur headcanons out of ur ass

A canon source > ur headcanons
Shanks and Buggy have nothing to do with Zoro/Sanji cuz they never were actual pirates in the same crew doing pirate thing, they were kids with dreams being protected by much stronger adults, they can have a rivalry for sure but they are more friends than anything, it just doesn't mean there are things to actually sustain their rivalry, competitiveness and role in the crew.
Nice headcanons

Deep blue databook :
Nakama in the same crew which a Pirate crew

Don't brinc ur headcanons again and execuses

If they were both saw by their Captain and the crew as the most reliable and strong men like Roger does with Rayleigh and Gaban then you would be atleast a bit right on this
Ray and scopper are PK's best men as what Yellow databook says while we have :
Ray : PK's partner got mentioned in the same breath as the WSM and stopped Kizaru in his track in old age called Roger with his name got a King title beside Roger

Scopper : didn't show anything , never got hyped for at least 23 years got sidelined in the FB and was in suicide watch with Oden who just joined and called Roger Captain in all of their interactions .

Btw mid crew :
Killer : Kid that Kid this

Wire and heat : Captain Kid Captain Kid

Read manga before typing this shit

So you are making execuses about Buggy and Shanks :kobeha:
Zoro has CoC and a leader of the new generation and got mentioned with his fellow supernoa as ones who can rule seas out beside emperors where is sanji here with ur excuses ? :sighting:

So you don't have anything and just talking out of ur ass again :leohah:
From rivals to arch-enemies to no Shanks got stronger typical sanji tard's execuses :leohah:

Deep blue databook stopped ur train of headcanons now it's the train of execuses :sighting:
Shanks and Buggy don't have that conflicting soul with each other anymore, since Shanks became stronger, you've never seen them argue adults
Proof that they need to be comparable for Oda to portray a dogvscat-fight

Shanks and Buggy don't have that conflicting soul with each other anymore
So in the end it's nothing but a gag like Zoro and Sanji and never got adknowldged in the deep databook a canon source for having a special relationship between them in the end it's NAKAMA While they HAVE A SPECIAL ONES WITH OTHERS ONE OF THEM SANJI WITH ABSALOM :milaugh:
since Shanks became stronger, you've never seen them argue adults
Execuses
:milaugh:

Proof that they need to be comparable for Oda to portray a dogvscat-
Like shanks and buggy Dog and cat :milaugh:
That kind of relationship that never got mentioned in a canon source but you brought out out of ur ass

So in the end it's nothing but a gag like Zoro and Sanji and never got adknowldged in the deep databook a canon source for having a special relationship between them in the end it's NAKAMA While they HAVE A SPECIAL ONES WITH OTHERS ONE OF THEM SANJI WITH ABSALOM :milaugh:

Execuses
:milaugh:

Like shanks and buggy Dog and cat :milaugh:
That kind of relationship that never got mentioned in a canon source but you brought out out of ur ass
Sengoku says Kaido and Big Mom's relationship is like a dog and cat because they fight all the time. So yes, Oda portrays conflicting personalities with characters that are comparable in power.

Sengoku says Kaido and Big Mom's relationship is like a dog and cat because they fight all the time
So a source material adknowledged that now bring a source material for Zoro vs Sanji sanji stan i showed one :
Nakama

Nothing about dog and cat headcanons are u trying to push ur headcanons against a canon source ? :gokulaugh:
So yes, Oda portrays conflicting personalities with characters that are comparable in power.
Arlong to sanji :
I won't kill U die fodder

Arlong to Zoro :
I need to kill this dude
:gokulaugh: