Road to Laugh Tale Booklet

no repost on twitter, images are out there translate yourself

Originally there seems to be no time travel involved with the whole Wano stuff, Oden died by committing seppuku, the main goal was “unifying” instead of “opening the border”, has a loyal cat “Mamushi”
Early versions of Akazaya Nine were “Scoundrel Seven of Wano” “The Four(samurais)”
Hitetsu was “Hitetsu of the Wind”
That is not interesting to me....
:josad:

No lol, just the scene of her reading about Vira, which is the kingdom Noland was from.

That section is talking about the 4th RP, and how it's either on Hachinosu, Elbaf or there.

Tbh, I feel like Vira is a decoy, unless Oda wants to show what happens when the Revolutionaries liberate a country. It was very generic looking in Nolands flashback. Not to mention, it being in the new world seems weird.

The other 2 were basic guesses everyone has had, and I feel like in order for the story to finish organically and "as fast as possible", it should just be hidden on Elbaf. But maybe it's something crazy like on a sky island above Elbaf and you have to climb the tree to get to it lol

Outside of teasing the 4th RP location? Not really. Other things are just cut concepts from Wano, like design changes of the characters during the raid. There might be more hidden in text but there's a lot.

Just seems like a summary to me though
"Shanks will defeat Blackbeard and be there when Luffy fights the WG"

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
if they had 4 crew member, they would most likely not proceed anywhere after skypiea or die to moria
no they wouldnt oda would just change the story
Post automatically merged:

also if we had 4 crewmembers
Luffy
Nami (Nami would probably end up with the axe from concept)
Chopper (chopper would just get haki)
Robin (idk)

Amber Heard wins the trial in the drafts:crazwhat:
Fuck that toxic bitch amber heard. The stupid cunt litteraly lied about being sexually abused by Depp to get popularity from the #metoo people who have actually been abused right before the release of her movie to try and make more money from the exposure. Not only was it proven that he didn't do that shit, it was also proven that she did that shit with malicious intent in an attempt to ruin his career.