Road to Laugh Tale Booklet

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rock that Soul!!!
Just translated part of it, it calls Rocks Rogers strongest enemy.
I think this is already canon.

With all the focus on Rocks, he's definitely the lurking legend to me. Rocks lives inside of Blackbeard, and is going to try to reassemble his crew (using Moria to help): Rocks/Blackbeard, Big Mom, Zombie Whitebeard, and Zombie Kaido.

Really controversial move if Oda pulls it, it'd be interesting to see the response. Rocks being a big bad in the series would be wild. Imagine Luffy 1v1ing the man Roger and Garp took on together? I'm gonna cum.
Post automatically merged:

You interested in Nami’s octopus arc?

:beanmean:
I've got 6 digits, but I ain't sharing, cause I don't want to get wheefed like Nami in an octopus's bathhouse by the mods.

Take me sweet baby Jesus I'm going to ejaculate to the heavens yes yes yes ROCKS YES GARP AHHHHHHHH IT'S HAPPENING HOW IS ODA'S MONTH LONG BREAK ALSO HYPE?

B

Ballel

I think this is already canon.

With all the focus on Rocks, he's definitely the lurking legend to me. Rocks lives inside of Blackbeard, and is going to try to reassemble his crew (using Moria to help): Rocks/Blackbeard, Big Mom, Zombie Whitebeard, and Zombie Kaido.

Really controversial move if Oda pulls it, it'd be interesting to see the response. Rocks being a big bad in the series would be wild. Imagine Luffy 1v1ing the man Roger and Garp took on together? I'm gonna cum.

I've got 6 digits, but I ain't sharing, cause I don't want to get wheefed like Nami in an octopus's bathhouse by the mods.

Take me sweet baby Jesus I'm going to ejaculate to the heavens yes yes yes ROCKS YES GARP AHHHHHHHH IT'S HAPPENING HOW IS ODA'S MONTH LONG BREAK ALSO HYPE?
automerge fail

Are these the scrapped Sanji mythical fire bird drafts @Bango🍅 @VegaPank :josad:

Those 3 potential locations, I wonder if the SHs will go to Vira... Elbaf and Hachinosu are given though... But Vira would be a good way for the SHs to encounter the main RA guys together...
Those are peobably scrapped locations for the RP, probably wont be in either of tuem if this is supposed to be unused ideas etc., or just one of the three locations, other two scrapped.