Road to Laugh Tale Booklet

「世界最強」とも名高く、"耐"と"柔"を両立する至高の刀

The supreme sword that is both "resistant" and "soft" and is also known as "the strongest in the world

You do you lil bro, keep spreading mistranslation if you enjoy it.
I'm not spreading anything, your reading comprehension is that low? :myman:
Post automatically merged:

I mean yeah, I always said I sucks at translations and you guys should just ignore me
Correct, from today onwards Yoru is no longer Mihawk's sword. :crazwhat:

D

Deleted member 83

I'm not spreading anything, your reading comprehension is that low? :myman:

Correct, from today onwards Yoru is no longer Mihawk's sword. :crazwhat:
I sincerely apologize for replying to you
I won’t bother you again
Again, sorry and please have a nice day

「世界最強」とも名高く、"剛"と"柔"を両立する至高の黒刀
I fixed your text, the software you use is pretty accurate but beware that they sometimes won’t recognize words correctly

D

Deleted member 83

I thought for sure we’ll get these designs given how volume 1 went:josad:
Come on Oda I know they exist

preview: “next volume will focus on the fours emperors!”
Reality: Only Kaido and his gang+ Wano Big Mom
:lusalty:

mihawkbros was spreading false information on twitter this whole time :josad:

"Butt booklet SAY HE THE STRONGEST."
I mean misinformation are posted everywhere and by all fan bases, not just Twitter and Mihawk fans
Remember “he(Shanks) is powerful enough to easily fight against marine admiral level. His bounty is the number one highest..!!” ?
:gokulaugh:

I mean misinformation are posted everywhere and by all fan bases, not just Twitter and Mihawk fans
Remember “he(Shanks) is powerful enough to easily fight against marine admiral level. His bounty is the number one highest..!!” ?
This mihawk one was funny, I told them it clearly was relating to his sword and get called mental gymnastics. I wasn't in the opcommunity when that happen, but knowing shanks and yonko fans it must've been toxic really toxic.

Propaganda spreading about booklet calling mihawk the strongest in the world, when in reality all it said is that he has the strongest blade which we already knew
Strongest blade for the strongest warrior? Mihawk is at least top 3, you cannot have the strongest weapon which takes years of battles to forge and not be one of the strongest. You can have the strongest/highest offensive DF just be eating it but to have the strongest blade (black) you have to forge it.

I don't think the two look similar at all. Like you're reaching, and there's no way you came up with that from the picture, you already had a theory on that brewing. It just looks like someone painted over a blank panel then put a question mark over it, I see nothing that resembles anyone.
The hat? The thing that is dangling look like a microphone which Lindbergh is shown to carry around? The fact that it looks like that person is flying and carrying something?