Road to Laugh Tale Booklet

I wonder who's retarded
Oda and editors or you?
Definitely you
It seems like Kid and Killer were lying and "the island of the strongest" title was a lie and other sources (manga, sbs, Ace's novel and road to laugh tale) are trash because they don't fit their narrative :yasu: heck even his bounty is currently the highest.

By the way he was the one who said rookie Ace gave Kaido a high diff fight :doffytroll:

The Crocodile/Jailer Beast parts are interesting, it confirm most like that they had also awakened forms.
Crazy if we count the fact that these guys been awakened but Kaido and his whole crew not...
I hope he at least tell us the reason, since based on the previous sketches, he never plan with awakened forms for beast pirates before wano even began.
My boy apoo enjoying getting the itch off his back:finally:

Hito Hito no Mi Mythological model "Nika"...!! This power with the name of a god overwhelmed even the "strongest creature" Kaidou. Will this strange power bring change to the world or...!?

Also there is a part confirming that Zoan's awakening don't affect the surroundings but bring change to the body.
So, Oda wants to create doubts about Nika losing control or something... I expected this possibility of Luffy

As expected, all Zoan awakening gives the user body changes. Glad to get official confirmation, because it would be too poor to only give an extra boost of power.
Post automatically merged:

"Here'a lively Martial Arts Onihime... A three eyes one was also considered at a time"

Fake, give me more kanabo user and more Thunder guagua.

Last edited: