Roe vs Wade Overturned?

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
The most natural birth control; There are times during a woman’s cycle where she cannot get pregnant, those are the times for married folks to have sexual intercourse if they do not want to have another kid. Look it up if you don’t know.
LMAOOO I’d like to see you download Flo and try and track your future wife’s cycle

I hope you know that tracking your menstrual cycle isn’t that easy and it can be inaccurate. A lot of women have irregular periods or don’t have the tools to do this. Also having an uterus doesn’t mean you’re a trained obgyn

the last thing I want to hear is a man trying to mansplain how tracking your cycle works

D

Deleted member 10278

LMAOOO I’d like to see you download Flo and try and track your future wife’s cycle

I hope you know that tracking your menstrual cycle isn’t that easy and it can be inaccurate. A lot of women have irregular periods or don’t have the tools to do this. Also having an uterus doesn’t mean you’re a trained obgyn

the last thing I want to hear is a man trying to mansplain how tracking your cycle works

Never said it was easy nor did I say it was the only way, only that it was most natural way for those who can track it. Like I said there are other ways other than killing a baby in the womb.

Ok, you won’t be hearing it since Imma dip right now. That better?
Post automatically merged:

This thread got toxic quick

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess

Never said it was easy nor did I say it was the only way, only that it was most natural way for those who can track it. Like I said there are other ways other than killing a baby in the womb.
Nah bro the point is not all birth control works even under perfect use and when it fails, it’s not fair to punish the couple by forcing them to have a children.

Ok, you won’t be hearing it since Imma dip right now. That better?
You said this like 5 times lol

And won't be if this is overturned.

17 states have laws that make it illegal the moment it is.

This actually has a lot to do with religion because much of it is backed by "Christian values" in American society.

We just act like they don't go hand in hand with politics.
I want to see the christain value that exist with in our political class .

Isnt it weird its all bunch of old men who are forcing this decision ??

This thread got toxic quick
Pro life vs pro choice debate is not cup of tea . Both side have their own valid arguments but in the end courts and federal govt should not decide future of young woman and baby . There will never be a law that is perfect so the toxic debate continues.

Last edited:

Pro life vs pro choice debate is not cup of tea . Both side have their own valid arguments but in the end courts and federal govt should not decide future of young woman and baby . There will never be a law that is perfect so the toxic debate continues.

Well the courts and the federal government aren’t really deciding it the states are. The Supreme Court overturning the roe v wade decision because they don’t believe that right to privacy in abortion is something the federal government should decide. If you read the draft by Justice Alito, he does a good job of explaining the rationale behind their decision. They’re looking at the constitution through a strict lens or through the idea of original intent here and they believe that the right to abortions is not something explicitly stated in the constitution, and therefore believe that the federal government does not have the power to enforce/protect abortion. They are giving the power back to the states and letting each individual state decide their own laws on abortion. So basically the justices are saying the Supreme Court did not have the power to actually to establish roe v wade as the precident and therefore woman’s right to privacy in abortion in the first place.

B

Ballel

This should not be called pro life.
What kind of life does an unloved child and a traumatised mother have??
What those so called 'pro life' supporters want to do to women and their potential children is worse than death.

This should not be called pro life.
What kind of life does an unloved child and a traumatised mother have??
What those so called 'pro life' supporters want to do to women and their potential children is worse than death.
I agree with you 1000000%. One of my close friends was raped last year at 17 by her ex-boyfriend and got pregnant . Her ex-boyfriend was emotionally abusive and she was not in a good place mentally at the time. How could she be expected to raise a child when she didn’t even know how to live her life. She was really fucked up mentally and missing a lot of school. I think it’s wrong to bring a child into the world when you know you can’t provide for it. That should be the real argument here, is it ethical to let someone be born into suffering. The child represents a union between her and the man who took advantage of her. Letting that child survive would serve as a constant reminder of the pain and trauma she went through. Even though she knew that she couldn’t provide for the child, she still tells me getting an abortion is the hardest thing she’s ever done. She wanted to give life to that child, but she did not think it was fair to bring it into the world where she knew it would experience pain. That’s just my opinion on the matter. Obviously my view is very polarized as it happened to a very close friend of mine.