Roe vs Wade Overturned?

Zolo

Cope Doctor
condoms were invented when? I just dont like the idea that you could have aborted baby just before hes birth.... fuck those abortion fanatics, use condoms

B

Ballel

condoms were invented when? I just dont like the idea that you could have aborted baby just before hes birth.... fuck those abortion fanatics, use condoms
Sometimes condoms don't work.
And 'just before birth' is usually not allowed in the first place.
Post automatically merged:

I gave logical reasoning for nearly all my posts had what do you mean?
I was referring to Ravager.
Yea that's the problem with the two party system, There's no middle ground or centralists so both sides just become hyper radical as there's no middle man to keep things in check.
That's just what they want.
United we stand, divided we fall. And politics is currently THE thing that divides societies the most.
People really stopped talking to each other, when the political opponent supports something they are against it, just because

Most moral p0ro choicer
What would you expect me to do if a woman did that to her child? Hunt her down on some batman shit and beat the fuck out of her? No, if she already did it then it's done. The most I am capable of is calling the police if she has not already been caught . It wouldn't be my business because there is nothing I can do in the first place. Also that's a bad comparison to abortion anyways, and equating them makes you look like an idiot. Abortion happens for a multitude of reasons whether it be the woman not being likely to survive the pregnancy, her not being financially stable enough to bring a child in this world, her not being mentally stable enough to handle a child, or her just not wanting a child. Do you really want a kid in a home with a family that doesn't want them?

I shouldn't get involved in political discussions here when I'm only here to play mafia, but:

The question should simply be - is the fetus a life or not?

• If it is a life, then killing it is effectively murder.
  • If it is not a life, then there is no moral issue with killing it.

The left and right actually disagree on whether or not a fetus is life - even if the discourse from either side usually gets absorbed by silly strawmen.

B

Ballel

I shouldn't get involved in political discussions here when I'm only here to play mafia, but:

The question should simply be - is the fetus a life or not?

• If it is a life, then killing it is effectively murder.
  • If it is not a life, then there is no moral issue with killing it.

The left and right actually disagree on whether or not a fetus is life - even if the discourse from either side usually gets absorbed by silly strawmen.
I think a fetus is a life.

Abortion should still not be banned.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I am not necessarily pro-life but I am against killing babies in general. Yeah, unborn babies are just as alive as the born ones. However, I think abortions should be allowed under some circumstances.

Do you really want a kid in a home with a family that doesn't want them?
I think we should be thinking about all of that before signing up for pregnancy.

Yes, some people want that.
More unhappy children=mire frustrated citizens
Not everyone who got pregnant without planning is going to be a horrible parent. There is no logic in this. Regardless of the reasons, if you're heartless enough to make your own kid's life miserable, then you're inherently a bad person in the first place. You're gonna make their life miserable regardless of whether your pregnancy is planned or not.

I am not necessarily pro-life but I am against killing babies in general. Yeah, unborn babies are just as alive as the born ones. However, I think abortions should be allowed under some circumstances.

I think we should be thinking about all of that before signing up for pregnancy.

Not everyone who got pregnant without planning is going to be a horrible parent. There is no logic in this. Regardless of the reasons, if you're heartless enough to make your own kid's life miserable, then you're inherently a bad person in the first place. You're gonna make their life miserable regardless of whether your pregnancy is planned or not.
Reported

That's just what they want.
United we stand, divided we fall. And politics is currently THE thing that divides societies the most.
People really stopped talking to each other, when the political opponent supports something they are against it, just because

Humans would rather nuke and murder one another then work together to gain any sort of advantage.
it's the differences between others which separates others as instead of trying to understand the opposing side or trying to reach understanding, We consistently just try to eliminate them and stop all attempts at a productive dialogue though ether shaming of those few with dissenting opinions or literally imprisoning the opposition.

Life means nothing to you chum buckets.

You presumably live on american soil, The same soil which had native americans ether killed or enslaved. Why dont you care about that or the thousands of animal lifes which are lost as a result of deforestation? What about the homeless?
Why dont you donate to any of those causes if you care so much about life??

in 17 alone, there was 862,000 abortions. What we would do with that many kids?? the systems that we have in place just could not handle it. These kids would be orphans if they were born as they were't wanted to begin with so are you fine with having state funded orphanages for all the unwanted children that would of just been killed instead of being alone with nobody to care for them
https://www.guttmacher.org/gpr/2019...gain-state-abortion-restrictions-are-not-main

B

Ballel

Humans would rather nuke and murder one another then work together to gain any sort of advantage.
it's the differences between others which separates others as instead of trying to understand the opposing side or trying to reach understanding, We consistently just try to eliminate them and stop all attempts at a productive dialogue though ether shaming of those few with dissenting opinions or literally imprisoning the opposition.

You presumably live on american soil, The same soil which had native americans ether killed or enslaved. Why dont you care about that or the thousands of animal lifes which are lost as a result of deforestation? What about the homeless?
Why dont you donate to any of those causes if you care so much about life??

in 17 alone, there was 862,000 abortions. What we would do with that many kids?? the systems that we have in place just could not handle it. These kids would be orphans if they were born as they were't wanted to begin with so are you fine with having state funded orphanages for all the unwanted children that would of just been killed instead of being alone with nobody to care for them
https://www.guttmacher.org/gpr/2019...gain-state-abortion-restrictions-are-not-main
💯post

And how many of the unwanted, orphaned, neglected children will grow up to gun down dozens of people and then kill themselves.

💯post

And how many of the unwanted, orphaned, neglected children will grow up to gun down dozens of people and then kill themselves.
Nothing but whataboutism from you lot.
Nothing.

There isn't any excuse good enough besides the uterus killing the mother. Just self delusions and entitlement.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
💯post

I'd say these are completely different issues that require different solutions. They've nothing to do with the point of discussion. You don't kill kids because they're likely to become criminals or homeless in the future. That's as irrational as it can get. Once again, not every person who didn't plan on getting pregnant at the time of pregnancy is going to be a bad parent.

B

Ballel

Once again, not every person who didn't plan on getting pregnant at the time of pregnancy is going to be a bad parent.
This was never my point.
Fact is, this current legal decision as the power to criminalise women for miscarriages.
Women are already in prison because they were accused of aborting their baby.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
This was never my point.
Fact is, this current legal decision as the power to criminalise women for miscarriages.
Women are already in prison because they were accused of aborting their baby.
That's what you were implying in the post that I've quoted. You did not say anything about this in that post. Yes, I agree criminalizing women for miscarriages is evil. That shouldn't happen. Losing the baby is already hard enough on them.