Roe vs Wade Overturned?

This is gonna affect mainly poor women in red states since middle class women can afford to go to a blue state to get an abortion. Watch the Republicans be quick to legalize abortion nationwide once they realize that more black people are being born
Don't they do that weird shit where they arrest women for going out of state to get an abortion?

Or did I come up with that by myself.

AL sama

Red Haired
Yes, more parents not being able to afford child care and more children being put into foster homes and the system. So yay! More kids growing up fucked up and without parents and you, the taxpayer, having to pay more for their care.

Also, now if you have a miscarriage, some asshole can accuse you of purposefully aborting your baby.

Oh and to all the men cheering about this. Say you knock someone up and you aren't financially there for them, child support is a bitch and will take 20-30% of your pay weekly.

Great fuckin victory for religion i guess. You guys have no idea how terrible this is on all levels.:seriously:
this exactly

Sad day for woman . Abortion is messy subject however government should not decide whether woman wants to keep baby or not .

All i can say is republicans are hell bent on dragging the country back to 60s.
Noooo we can’t murder babies for no reason anymore this is literally 1984
Abortion is not easy on a woman tho. Don’t let these crazies make you think women are just aborting kids like it’s nothing

it’s a hard decision
🙈🫣

what are you trying to show by this??
Most abortion aren’t because of incest/rape/trauma/the life of the mother or child bringing at risk as claimed by ”pro choice” advocates
here‘s my source btw:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3729671/
Post automatically merged:

Rare Minnesota L sadly 😔

It's her body lmfao.

And what? You think this won't fuck men all around the country? By taking this away, now more men have to be responsible for child care. How are you not getting this:snoopy:
I don’t care if those men didn’t want to pay child support they shouldn’t have banged a random girl 🤷🏾

AL sama

Red Haired
Most abortion aren’t because of incest/rape/trauma/the life of the mother or child bringing at risk as claimed by ”pro choice” advocates
here‘s my source btw:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3729671/

Rare Minnesota L sadly 😔

I don’t care if those men didn’t want to pay child support they shouldn’t have banged a random girl 🤷🏾
that doesn't justify government taking away the right

also how accurate is that survey??

D

Deleted member 10278

Yes, more parents not being able to afford child care and more children being put into foster homes and the system. So yay! More kids growing up fucked up and without parents and you, the taxpayer, having to pay more for their care.

Also, now if you have a miscarriage, some asshole can accuse you of purposefully aborting your baby.

Oh and to all the men cheering about this. Say you knock someone up and you aren't financially there for them, child support is a bitch and will take 20-30% of your pay weekly.

Great fuckin victory for religion i guess. You guys have no idea how terrible this is on all levels.:seriously:
Save yourself the self induced headache, idk why people are dancing around the elephant in the room; casual sex, hook up culture and dating. It should be compeltely avoided because of all the problems that have come with it. The solution? Get into a committed marriage where there are clear roles and responsibilities that can be fufilled and that’s that. Instead woke culture teaches one that they can sleep around and not take any responsibility as a result of their actions, but instead they think murdering a baby in the womb and on the way is the right thing to do. The reality is that the hump and dump, casual sex ,dating etc culture is the disease yall should be pointing the finger at instead of the symptoms it has brought about.

AL sama

Red Haired
Save yourself the self induced headache, idk why people are dancing around the elephant in the room; casual sex, hook up culture and dating. It should be compeltely avoided because of all the problems that have come with it. The solution? Get into a committed marriage where there are clear roles and responsibilities that can be fufilled and that’s that. Instead woke culture teaches one that they can sleep around and not take any responsibility as a result of their actions, but instead they think murdering a baby in the womb and on the way is the right thing to do. The reality is that the hump and dump, casual sex ,dating etc culture is the disease yall should be pointing the finger at instead of the symptoms it has brought about.
yeah but hao what if someone gets rapped or the mother's life or health is being threatened??

also woman getting betrayed man is a common thing when it comes to child related matter