Roe vs Wade Overturned?

Before you continue this conversation with Peroroncino gotta warn you that discussing with this user is pointless. He is not capable of having actual debates and instead resorts to gaslighting and accusations out of thin air to "win" his debates.
Yeah I'm done, I see it'd pointless

Abortion is legal in most states
And won't be if this is overturned.

17 states have laws that make it illegal the moment it is.
Post automatically merged:

This is what they want. More uneducated, sick wage slaves.

This is pure politics and has nothing to do with religion.
A few centuries back they forcefully killed unwanted newborns in the name of religion.
This actually has a lot to do with religion because much of it is backed by "Christian values" in American society.

We just act like they don't go hand in hand with politics.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
It's her body lmfao.

And what? You think this won't fuck men all around the country? By taking this away, now more men have to be responsible for child care. How are you not getting this:snoopy:
i have no problem with men being responsible for their children why do you keep bringing this up?
If i impregnate some woman and DNA test proves the child is mine i'll gladly be responsible for it.
Now you say it's her body but before it was ''it takes 2 to make a baby'' it's funny how easily you all flip flop

Last edited:
Again, 13* states will make it illegal when it's overturned federally. Up to 26 will make it much harder:

https://www.guttmacher.org/article/...abortion-without-roe-heres-which-ones-and-why
Hopefully this leads to people actually caring about their local politics instead of memeing online about federal politics
Pro choice is widely popular amongst the states, if people actually cared about local politics that list would not materialize to 26

Abortion is not easy on a woman tho. Don’t let these crazies make you think women are just aborting kids like it’s nothing

it’s a hard decision
Its hardest decision for any woman. It affect woman entire life .

I would still prefer not to abort the child unless it affect woman's health personally or sexual assault victim.

Pro choice is widely popular amongst the states, if people actually cared about local politics that list would not materialize to 26
That is the point of the problem. People don't and very often do not realize your local government is far more important than the state/federal.

If this happens, it will be too late. We'd have to go through years of getting it back to some semblance of normalcy even if people all magically started caring about their local government

That is the point of the problem. People don't and very often do not realize your local government is far more important than the state/federal.

If this happens, it will be too late. We'd have to go through years of getting it back to some semblance of normalcy even if people all magically started caring about their local government
The hope is this leads people to realize how important state and community politics are instead of braindead fed memes

B

Ballel

This actually has a lot to do with religion because much of it is backed by "Christian values" in American society.

We just act like they don't go hand in hand with politics.
A certain interpretation of Christan values that are twisted and abused to subdue the population and give more power to delusional politicians and corporations.

If it really comes this and women having no legal way to end an unwanted pregnancy (including rape victims!!) there will only be more unprofessional abortions, more suicides, more substance abuse, more unloved children, more traumatised young women, more suffering.

No one benefits from this.
And the "pro life" slogan is misleading.
Those idiots do not support life, wellbeing or one of the American core values:freedom.
"Pro birth" would be a better term.

It will be overturned because Republicans are too evil to change their minds, and Democrats are too weak to stop them.
This is gonna affect mainly poor women in red states since middle class women can afford to go to a blue state to get an abortion. Watch the Republicans be quick to legalize abortion nationwide once they realize that more black people are being born