Roe vs Wade Overturned?

B

Ballel

What social roles? Are you saying casually hooking up with some random and then getting dumped by him after you get pregnant is a “role”, man couldn’t even stay there to fufill the most basic role of being a parent and the girl likewise goes on ahead to get an abortion as a result. If that is what you call “social roles” then you gotta get definitions right because I see no role being played there nor responsibility being taken. The reality is that hook up culture which ends up in casual sex is the actual problem that should be avoided and replacing it with a committed marriage where the roles and responsibilities are fufilled is what would help to stay clear of all of these problems to begin with. That is all I am saying, not that hard to comprehend.
You seem to have a black/white view on social roles.
Anyone who doesn't live according to your values is a 'hooker' or 'hoe'.
That's pretty disrespectful and doesn't really solve the problem at hand.

LMAO most abortion are for unwanted babies not rape/trauma or the baby or mother‘s life being in danger I actually support abortion in certain case however these cases are extremely rare cause of abortion.
Secondly
https://www.princeton.edu/~prolife/articles/embryoquotes2.html

"Yes, let me link random opinion piece (not even an article, it's 2 sentences) from Princeton in 1996 saying what we already know from piecemealed sentences from other papers."

The question isn't whether or not an embryo is alive or not. It's about the very clear, obvious difference between a small, multicellular zygote/fetus with no consciousness of being alive vs a born child that can touch, feel, smell, think, breathe, see, and learn itself into forming its own consciousness.

1 has zero semblance of conceiving it's own life. The other knows and begins to. One is far more important than the other.

My favorite thing about this subject is none of you know how to discuss what happens if a mother can't abort. It's not just about the emergency situations, it's about the right to conceive children when you want to. Contraception is not 100% foolproof. People get pregnant all the time by accident. People mistakenly use contraception wrong and do so innocently. Are these people meant to be punished at a young age because you want them to be? How about their kid they can't financially take care of? How about the taxpayers money that you and I have to spend to put these kids in foster care?

The fuck do you think is going to happen if this is banned? A magic utopia will form, all born kids will be happy and life goes on?

D

Deleted member 10278

You seem to have a black/white view on social roles.
Anyone who doesn't live according to your values is a 'hooker' or 'hoe'.
That's pretty disrespectful and doesn't really solve the problem at hand.
Now now don’t do that solis, it’s ok if you didn’t understand what I said but I didn’t call anyone a hooker or hoe, all I did was highlight the problems hook up culture brings with examples.

B

Ballel

Now now don’t do that solis, it’s ok if you didn’t understand what I said but I didn’t call anyone a hooker or hoe, all I did was highlight the problems hook up culture brings with examples.
I just had a great idea. Why don't we all go back to traditional roles, traditional values, traditional society?
All that emancipation stuff ruined our culture.
Is this what you mean?

AL sama

Red Haired
If the parents are fufilling their responsibilities to the best of their abilities and it’s due to financial reasons for example or something else beyond their control then that’s a separate case. That is not a reason to avoid marriage. Nor I am saying marriage is perfect, but a committed relationship with clearly defined roles and responsibilities when done right is in a whole other galaxy in comparison to hook up culture, casual sex and the like. In addition the right marriage actually stays clear from the problems that are brought about and prioritizes raising a strong family instead of sleeping around.
no I like said its mostly due to lack of care

B

Ballel

addition the right marriage actually stays clear from the problems that are brought about and prioritizes raising a strong family instead of sleeping around.
You're living in a dream world.
Even seemingly healthy marriages can have severe problems, you'll just never know about it.

That's medical issue
Post automatically merged:

Then why do we have doctors if they cannot tell if she will be ok or not
If this is overturned, options like this still go out the window in some places (no, not everywhere). It won't matter if a doctor tells you whatever. Some places it will still be illegal lol. That's how ass backwards this country (and many places in the world) can be.

B

Ballel

Give me a kilt and a spear. I got this shit.
Let's go back to the times when a bunch of men who wanted a wife would raid the enemy tribe every three months to kidnap some women, rape them and force them to become their wives and bear their children.

That's the most traditional kind of family!
Stockholm syndrome is the foundation of all civilisation and culture!
Even Rome was built on women kidnapping :finally:

If this is overturned, options like this still go out the window in some places (no, not everywhere). It won't matter if a doctor tells you whatever. Some places it will still be illegal lol. That's how ass backwards this country (and many places in the world) can be.
they will do abortion regardless of ban

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Let's go back to the times when a bunch of men who wanted a wife would raid the enemy tribe every three months to kidnap some women, rape them and force them to become their wives and bear their children.

That's the most traditional kind of family!
Stockholm syndrome is the foundation of all civilisation and culture!
Even Rome was built on women kidnapping :finally:
I JUST WATCHED VINLAND SAGAAA LETSSSGOOOOOOO