Roe vs Wade Overturned?

Yes, more parents not being able to afford child care and more children being put into foster homes and the system. So yay! More kids growing up fucked up and without parents and you, the taxpayer, having to pay more for their care.

Also, now if you have a miscarriage, some asshole can accuse you of purposefully aborting your baby.

Oh and to all the men cheering about this. Say you knock someone up and you aren't financially there for them, child support is a bitch and will take 20-30% of your pay weekly.

Great fuckin victory for religion i guess. You guys have no idea how terrible this is on all levels.:seriously:
To avoid all these I have a great idea: let's kill some unborn babies lol

D

Deleted member 10278

or maybe you wanted two kids and financially cant do a third
and birth control isnt exactly perfect
so many scenarios these lot cant understand .
There are many ways to practice birth control other than aborting and killing a fetus developing in the womb, some not so optimal and there are even natural ways to do it. In fact if someone was trying to avoid getting another kid for any such reasons, then they could implement the natural birth control, not aborting the baby. Why are you acting like aborting is the only option on the table?

The right to have a voice on whether my child lives or dies and to discard my responsibilities toward said child just like women can.
Also the right not to be dragged into court for a child i dont want when people are here trying to protect a womans right of not wantin a child but no one ever does that for men.
you do have a voice and am sure if its a kid with a reasonable partner(assurances that you are willing to care for it ) , they will respect that voice. However them carrying and giving birth to that child isn't an individual right of yours.

"Also the right not to be dragged into court for a child i dont want when people are here trying to protect a womans right of not wantin a child but no one ever does that for men"

asking for the right to be a deadbeat is funny
but it seems like you dont understand till the baby is born , the mother's voice takes precedence and there's a good reason for that. You are not the one carrying the kid.... .I hope we find a way in the future maybe some tubes to keep them for 9 months and then this scenario would be considered.

People say abortion is murder. Other view as freedom like homosexuality, drugs, video games, etc.

I say abortion is murder due my Christianity beliefs. People can disagree with me.

I am no mood to change the laws because democracy is meaning less subjective of people.

Democracy is just Ancient Greek and they can’t agree each other. Who decide the laws to be pass ?

The people who want democracy first, does not want democracy in first place when they see it

B

Ballel

The right to have a voice on whether my child lives or dies and to discard my responsibilities toward said child just like women can.
Also the right not to be dragged into court for a child i dont want when people are here trying to protect a womans right of not wantin a child but no one ever does that for men.
Simple solution: don't have sex

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
you do have a voice and am sure if its a kid with a reasonable partner(assurances that you are willing to care for it ) , they will respect that voice. However them carrying and giving birth to that child isn't an individual right of yours.

"Also the right not to be dragged into court for a child i dont want when people are here trying to protect a womans right of not wantin a child but no one ever does that for men"

asking for the right to be a deadbeat is funny
but it seems like you dont understand till the baby is born , the mother's voice takes precedence and there's a good reason for that. You are not the one carrying the kid.... .I hope we find a way in the future maybe some tubes to keep them for 9 months and then this scenario would be considered.
I do not have a voice women get all the choice 100% of it i get absolutely none.
And i am not asking to be a deadbeat i am just saying since she has the right to have or not have my child against my will i should have the right to abandon my duties as a father as well.
My money my choice you know.
Or does equality only works when it benefits women?
Post automatically merged:

Simple solution: don't have sex
I use protection when i do unlike women clearly

There are many ways to practice birth control other than aborting and killing a fetus developing in the womb, some not so optimal and there are even natural ways to do it. In fact if someone was trying to avoid getting another kid for any such reasons, then they could implement the natural birth control, not aborting the baby. Why are you acting like aborting is the only option on the table?
if there are not optimal then the chance increases that you have an unwanted baby so umm....
what is the natural birth control
abstinence or what

there are also more natural ways of aborting babies mate without clinics
making it illegal wont stop that

I do not have a voice women get all the choice 100% of it i get absolutely none.
And i am not asking to be a deadbeat i am just saying since she has the right to have or not have my child against my will i should have the right to abandon my duties as a father as well.
My money my choice you know.
Or does equality only works when it benefits women?
Post automatically merged:

I use protection when i do unlike women clearly
peroroncino I think you misunderstand the context to which equality is used
demanding equal opportunities in the workplace where both men and women are equally equipped to do the same task
we go to school , we can interview for the same jobs etc

is different from a situation where your part in it is minimal to nothing for 9 fucking months .you need to understand why its a unique topic. the baby isnt dependent on your body.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
demanding equal opportunities in the workplace where both men and women are equally equipped to do the same task

is different from a situation where your part in it is minimal to nothing for 9 fucking months .you need to understand why its a unique topic. the baby isnt dependent on your body.
But it is dependent of my money?
You are saying a woman has the right to jump off an airplane drag a man with her, and when i ask what rights do the man have you say "he has the right to fall" thats whats going on here

B

Ballel

Someone should educate Pero on all the strain that pregnancy takes on a female body.
Like, the baby is more or less eating up the woman's body resources. Nutrients, bone materials etc. If a woman does not eat a pregnancy supporting diet she can suffer long term health issues long after giving birth.
Among those are, but not exclusively, teeth loss, bad eyesight, diabetes.

But it is dependent of my money?
You are saying a woman has the right to jump off an airplane drag a man with her, and when i ask what rights do the man have you say "he has the right to fall" thats whats going on here
pretty awful analogy you have used given the circumstance
both parents including the woman are financially responsible once the kid is delivered so YES