Roe vs Wade Overturned?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Wish the white women who vote the way their husbands tell them to had any idea of the damage they’ve helped bring upon themselves…but as with everything in this shithole country, this will disproportionately affect women of color, and white feminism hardly ever extends sympathies to them anyway. This pisses me off so much, I’ve been holding off on posting here and really shouldn’t be doing it now…

B

Ballel

we didn’t nuke ourselves calm down lmfao
A death by nuke would be more humane.
Post automatically merged:

lmao get off twitter with those dumb takes. Republicans are religious so of course most would lean anti abortion

actually the divide between women and men on this isn't that far off, I think it's like 3 points
Please research on forced abortions and infanticide in the name of Christianity in the past.

Bans on abortion hardly have a Christian motivation. Christianity is being weaponised to control women and birth more labour slaves.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I only see, like, three posts on every page of this thread…tells me a lot of motherfuckers in my ignore list have chimed in with what I’m sure are the most ignorant, ass backwards views possible on an issue that will genuinely never affect them in any way (they can’t get pregnant and I’m doubtful they’re regularly fucking women) :lawsigh:

B

Ballel

we didn’t nuke ourselves calm down lmfao
A death by nuke would be more humane.

lmao get off twitter with those dumb takes. Republicans are religious so of course most would lean anti abortion

actually the divide between women and men on this isn't that far off, I think it's like 3 points
Please research on forced abortions and infanticide in the name of Christianity in the past.

Bans on abortion hardly have a Christian motivation. Christianity is being weaponised to control women and birth more labour slaves.

B

Ballel

what? you do realize hispanics tend to lean conservative and buy into american culture right? lol
Goes to show that the "conservatives vs leftists" war is only in your heads.
The political spectrum is more complex than this and what is considered conservative and progressive is always subject to change.

I have no clue about forced abortion and infanticide by Christianifty you mean.

From Didache

Chapter 2. The Second Commandment: Grave Sin Forbidden. And the second commandment of the Teaching; You shall not commit murder, you shall not commit adultery, you shall not commit pederasty, you shall not commit fornication, you shall not steal, you shall not practice magic, you shall not practice witchcraft, you shall not murder a child by abortion nor kill that which is born

link :https://www.earlychristianwritings.com/text/didache-roberts.html

Interlinear Didache :https://www.psalm11918.org/References/Apocrypha/The-Interlinear-Didache.html

B

Ballel

I have no clue about forced abortion and infanticide by Christianifty you mean.

From Didache

Chapter 2. The Second Commandment: Grave Sin Forbidden. And the second commandment of the Teaching; You shall not commit murder, you shall not commit adultery, you shall not commit pederasty, you shall not commit fornication, you shall not steal, you shall not practice magic, you shall not practice witchcraft, you shall not murder a child by abortion nor kill that which is born

link :https://www.earlychristianwritings.com/text/didache-roberts.html

Interlinear Didache :https://www.psalm11918.org/References/Apocrypha/The-Interlinear-Didache.html
Yes, all we needed in an abortion thread was that one guy who feels it's necessary to spam quotes from his favourite religious scriptures.

B

Ballel

Funniest part is...did you see what Akainu said to ndule that got him banned? I posted in this topic the bottom feeders all have certain opinions lol
Lakainu, Lero, Loo all these people are lost causes and illustrate all that is wrong with our world.
I treat them as research objects.

Lakainu, Lero, Loo all these people are lost causes and illustrate all that is wrong with our world.
I treat them as research objects.
im pro choice, i dont see how i fit in with those two lmao
Post automatically merged:

i guess im an incel, woman hater or whatever bs solis calls you guys now

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
some redditor said:
The concurring opinion by Justice Thomas says in the future the court should also reconsider rulings that protected contraception, same-sex relationships, and same-sex marriage.
Idk how reliably, just saw it on the top of a Reddit thread but…

we may need another thread to cover all this