Roe vs Wade Overturned?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
That's funny, I consider all these Abortion supporters Soulless Degenerates Evil and Trash.
Why should these Women escape their responsibilities? Y'all just love not having accountability.
How many children have you birthed and raised, Ravager?? What fucking responsibilities do YOU have that match being a parent for the rest of your life, and how many of them are you being forced into against your will?? I know for an absolute fact you don’t do a God damn thing that matters, so it’s easy to talk about how others should have to work when you add nothing of value to society in the first place.

B

Ballel

How many children have you birthed and raised, Ravager?? What fucking responsibilities do YOU have that match being a parent for the rest of your life, and how many of them are you being forced into against your will?? I know for an absolute fact you don’t do a God damn thing that matters, so it’s easy to talk about how others should have to work when you add nothing of value to society in the first place.
His response will be something like "you can't always get what you want. Neglected children in orphanages and impoverished young mothers without healthcare are God's will"

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Truly, I don’t know a single white man who has the strength, courage, or any dependable qualities to raise a baby; nobody does less and bitches more about other people getting opportunities they don’t, even when the system has always been set up to benefit them. I know they don’t wanna grapple with the fact that they’re still gigantic losers despite the deck being stacked in their favor, and they’ve spent the last 200 years of American history making sure everyone else pays the price for their vile incompetence, but acting like women are trying to shirk responsibility by getting an abortion is hilariously pathetic. Pay your fucking child support and wear the extra small condom before you start whining about responsibility.

Truly, I don’t know a single white man who has the strength, courage, or any dependable qualities to raise a baby; nobody does less and bitches more about other people getting opportunities they don’t, even when the system has always been set up to benefit them. I know they don’t wanna grapple with the fact that they’re still gigantic losers despite the deck being stacked in their favor, and they’ve spent the last 200 years of American history making sure everyone else pays the price for their vile incompetence, but acting like women are trying to shirk responsibility by getting an abortion is hilariously pathetic. Pay your fucking child support and wear the extra small condom before you start whining about responsibility.
Why is Fishseph able to post on your profile but not me

This isn't about me, You are strawmanning because You Don't have any right Answer.
Forced against your will, What the fucking stupid kind of shit is this? You know nothing about me, Claiming that you do, It's pathetic. Here I'll do the same, You Provide nothing of value to society. It's a fucking Cop-out a Non-argument. Fuck off.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
A quick question that both sides should be able to answer: how come people get to decide who's life is more valuable/important than others? For example, pro-life thinks it's evil to "kill babies" because you're taking lives. Shouldn't that mean they should oppose guns, the death penalty and war conflicts? Because lives are lost with those as well.

A quick question that both sides should be able to answer: how come people get to decide who's life is more valuable/important than others? For example, pro-life thinks it's evil to "kill babies" because you're taking lives. Shouldn't that mean they should oppose guns, the death penalty and war conflicts? Because lives are lost with those as well.
It's not the same. And that's dumb to even suggest it. Guns etc are for Protecting, They are handled by criminals to do Harm.
Everybody should get a chance at life.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
This isn't about me, You are strawmanning because You Don't have any right Answer.
Forced against your will, What the fucking stupid kind of shit is this? You know nothing about me, Claiming that you do, It's pathetic. Here I'll do the same, You Provide nothing of value to society. It's a fucking Cop-out a Non-argument. Fuck off.
Everything’s a straw man to you because you’ve never seen a substantive argument from the right, so you have no clue what one looks like. Giving the government full control to decide what happens with every woman’s body IS forcible coercion by any definition but a biased one; leaving it up to the states is still keeping the choice out of the individual’s hands, which is the problem at hand. I’ve had many discussions about political and social issues over the years with you specifically, Ravager, so whether you like it or not, we both have very clear ideas of where the other one stands, which is why I know you have NOTHING in your life that could compare to being LEGALLY REQUIRED to carry a baby you don’t want, or one that could come at great cost to you AND it, full fucking stop.

Everything’s a straw man to you because you’ve never seen a substantive argument from the right, so you have no clue what one looks like. Giving the government full control to decide what happens with every woman’s body IS forcible coercion by any definition but a biased one; leaving it up to the states is still keeping the choice out of the individual’s hands, which is the problem at hand. I’ve had many discussions about political and social issues over the years with you specifically, Ravager, so whether you like it or not, we both have very clear ideas of where the other one stands, which is why I know you have NOTHING in your life that could compare to being LEGALLY REQUIRED to carry a baby you don’t want, or one that could come at great cost to you AND it, full fucking stop.
Again that's not an argument that's just you forcing this idea of me that you have.
Fuck this Government bullshit.
And again you haven't answered me, Why should women be able to escape from their responsibility, same argument for men as well, Stop having sex or use better protection.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
This tells me everything I need to know about where the conservative priorities lie - they see abortion as women shirking responsibility or wantonly killing babies, but they refuse to examine the social inequities, lack of government funding for healthcare or public programs, prevalence of drugs in lower income communities, or unprosecuted sexual assaults that can lead to a dangerous pregnancy or a diminished quality of life for the baby itself. You don’t care about children having an easy existence, you just wanna make the rules and watch people struggle to follow them, fuck outta here with this “sanctity” bullshit.
Post automatically merged:

Again that's not an argument that's just you forcing this idea of me that you have.
Fuck this Government bullshit.
And again you haven't answered me, Why should women be able to escape from their responsibility, same argument for men as well, Stop having sex or use better protection.
Check it out, fuckface:
This tells me everything I need to know about where the conservative priorities lie - they see abortion as women shirking responsibility or wantonly killing babies, but they refuse to examine the social inequities, lack of government funding for healthcare or public programs, prevalence of drugs in lower income communities, or unprosecuted sexual assaults that can lead to a dangerous pregnancy or a diminished quality of life for the baby itself. You don’t care about children having an easy existence, you just wanna make the rules and watch people struggle to follow them, fuck outta here with this “sanctity” bullshit.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
This tells me everything I need to know about where the conservative priorities lie - they see abortion as women shirking responsibility or wantonly killing babies, but they refuse to examine the social inequities, lack of government funding for healthcare or public programs, prevalence of drugs in lower income communities, or unprosecuted sexual assaults that can lead to a dangerous pregnancy or a diminished quality of life for the baby itself. You don’t care about children having an easy existence, you just wanna make the rules and watch people struggle to follow them, fuck outta here with this “sanctity” bullshit,
By ravagers logic

Woman gets raped
Ravager: Deal with your responsibility