Roe vs Wade Overturned?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
By ravagers logic

Woman gets raped
Ravager: Deal with your responsibility
It’s not just him, every white man who makes our legislation thinks that the women should not only carry their rapists’ babies, but THEY should be prosecuted if they miscarry. It’s a terminal fucking illness to be a conservative, I’ll never be convinced otherwise.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
It’s not just him, every white man who makes our legislation thinks that the women should not only carry their rapists’ babies, but THEY should be prosecuted if they miscarry. It’s a terminal fucking illness to be a conservative, I’ll never be convinced otherwise.
It is Ravager after all, he prolly thinks Critical Race Theory is BS too

mini Yubel, at least Yubel had balls to admit it

This tells me everything I need to know about where the conservative priorities lie - they see abortion as women shirking responsibility or wantonly killing babies, but they refuse to examine the social inequities, lack of government funding for healthcare or public programs, prevalence of drugs in lower income communities, or unprosecuted sexual assaults that can lead to a dangerous pregnancy or a diminished quality of life for the baby itself. You don’t care about children having an easy existence, you just wanna make the rules and watch people struggle to follow them, fuck outta here with this “sanctity” bullshit.
Post automatically merged:

Check it out, fuckface:
Wrong, If you want to talk about Providing for children, that first comes to the parents, But it certainly would be nice to provide them 40 Billion instead of sending that money away to some other country. Something the democrats and rhinos love doing not to mention dumb ass shit like sending money for gender studies, Stfu about us on the Right when your side is terrible with money.

B

Ballel

You don’t care about children having an easy existence, you just wanna make the rules and watch people struggle to follow them,
Yes there are people like these. They enjoy seeing the masses suffer and walk in their own feces. It's the only thing that gives these sickos joy in life.

instead of sending that money away to some other country. Something the democrats and rhinos love doing not to mention dumb ass shit like sending money for gender studies, Stfu about us on the Right when your side is terrible with money.
Talk about a strawman

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
“Women should be forced to keep their children no matter what, life is sacred and meant to be enjoyed”
Great, then provide them with ample maternity leave, improve education across the board so we’re actually giving these kids the tools they need to succeed, and put more money into social programs that help people in need instead of funneling billions of dollars into the military industrial complex.
“No” :fujilaugh:

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
Wrong, If you want to talk about Providing for children, that first comes to the parents, But it certainly would be nice to provide them 40 Billion instead of sending that money away to some other country. Something the democrats and rhinos love doing not to mention dumb ass shit like sending money for gender studies, Stfu about us on the Right when your side is terrible with money.
Trump and McConnel were in charge for 4 years and they did jack shit too lmaooooo

Not everyone thinks the same dude.
I think it'd be dumb to do so. If the fetus is causing harm to the mother and she won't survive then it's fine.

You only see what you have convinced yourself to see. That's what I'm getting from you.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
All you right here, baby!! Wonder why other countries who spend less on bombs and more on social services don’t feel the need to arm themselves to the teeth, but the “greatest” nation on Earth has decided it’s gonna be dumb and violent?? Which party does THAT sound like??

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I think it'd be dumb to do so. If the fetus is causing harm to the mother and she won't survive then it's fine.

You only see what you have convinced yourself to see. That's what I'm getting from you.
Then how do you go from “Women shouldn’t avoid responsibility” to “Any danger to the mother should be addressed” WITHOUT realizing in transit that the first thing ISN’T what this is actually about?? You’re SO close to understanding something here, you’re just missing that last little bit…

All you right here, baby!! Wonder why other countries who spend less on bombs and more on social services don’t feel the need to arm themselves to the teeth, but the “greatest” nation on Earth has decided it’s gonna be dumb and violent?? Which party does THAT sound like??
So it's wrong to being able to defend yourself/country?

B

Ballel

And what if the fetus is destined to cause harm to the mother's mental health?

Then how do you go from “Women shouldn’t avoid responsibility” to “Any danger to the mother should be addressed” WITHOUT realizing in transit that the first thing ISN’T what this is actually about?? You’re SO close to understanding something here, you’re just missing that last little bit…
You really think Women having responsibilities is causing them harm? What kind of fucked up logic is that?

And what if the fetus is destined to cause harm to the mother's mental health?
That's a fucking cop-out. Life can cause mental stress in plenty of different situations. Work, abusive spouse etc..
Idiot.

The gun law thread is elsewhere, stop changing subjects
Fucking idiot, Look at what jew posted, that's why I said so. Are you mentally challenged?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
So it's wrong to being able to defend yourself/country?
Ravager, do you honestly believe that $800 billion can’t be better spent on, I don’t know, paving roads and feeding homeless people in our own nation instead of remote drones that can explode an Afghani merchant’s head from 50 kilometers? You don’t want better utilities or cancer research over F-16s and AK-47s? Because again, that would sure tell us a lot about what you truly believe is important, and it ain’t no fucking “sanctity of life” tripe.