Roe vs Wade Overturned?

Ravager, do you honestly believe that $800 billion can’t be better spent on, I don’t know, paving roads and feeding homeless people in our own nation instead of remote drones that can explode an Afghani merchant’s head from 50 kilometers? You don’t want better utilities or cancer research over F-16s and AK-47s? Because again, that would sure tell us a lot about what you truly believe is important.
Of course it can, but not all of it. Just like so many other places we shovel fucking huge ass piles of money, that's my fucking point.

Like him or not idc.

Last edited:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Remember, conservatives believe every child deserves a chance at life…

…in a country where Medicare and welfare get stripped of funding before any military outfits do, education in any given state is objectively decades behind any other developed country, gun violence is not only expected but vehemently protected at every turn, minimum wage keeps millions below the poverty line but CEOs get to keep buying yachts and houses they don’t use, racial tensions are exploding with no clear path forward, climate change leads to insane weather during all seasons, and senile lawmakers push bills that will deeply affect anyone who plans on living longer than two more years.

It’s not just him, every white man who makes our legislation thinks that the women should not only carry their rapists’ babies, but THEY should be prosecuted if they miscarry. It’s a terminal fucking illness to be a conservative, I’ll never be convinced otherwise.
bro you do realize that clarence thomas is black lol

i like to make fun of white people as much as anybody else but lefties like to make em seem like the devil lmao

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower

i like to make fun of white people as much as anybody else but lefties like to make em seem like the devil lmao
I realize that, and that his white wife has a few too many fingers in the pie as well, but I’ve definitely seen fewer POC support rights being stripped from unrelated groups than white men in my life :kayneshrug:

I realize that, and that his white wife has a few too many fingers in the pie as well, but I’ve definitely seen fewer POC support rights being stripped from unrelated groups than white men in my life :kayneshrug:
A lot of POC are conservatives, last poll I saw on popular opinion actually had hispanic women around the same as white women when it comes to being pro choice.

B

Ballel

People who are always under stress are more quickly to look for —and find— a scapegoat. That's not news:kayneshrug:

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Vaccination - my body my choice
Abortion - Fuck your choice
It always reminded me of the story with the mother you know she'd give birth to a child with serious birth defects, but she couldn't abort it. The child was born a vegetable with no cognitive ability on life supporting, but she still had to take care of him putting her and her older son in crippling medical debt. She always had the opition to take him off life support but didn't because he was her son, despite her hating his guts for ruining her life.

It's a great example of abortion being the better option.

It always reminded me of the story with the mother you know she'd give birth to a child with serious birth defects, but she couldn't abort it. The child was born a vegetable with no cognitive ability on life supporting, but she still had to take care of him putting her and her older son in crippling medical debt. She always had the opition to take him off life support but didn't because he was her son, despite her hating his guts for ruining her life.

No, I'd say it's just case by case, because I've heard when the baby was going to have all these supposed defects or whatever and the doctors encouraged the mother to abortion but when the time came the baby was fine.

I had a Neighbor girl when I was a kid who had some condition, her lips were purple, idk what she had exactly, the doctors said she wouldn't live long, she grew to about 13 or so until she died. That same family also had their first son die soon after birth, their other sons seems to fair alot better but then there's Ester, she was born with down syndrome.
I've had a cousin who only lived for hours.
Life isn't easy by any regards. But I still believe having that precious time to live is infinitely way better than to just snuff out a life.

B

Ballel

and senile lawmakers pushing bills that will deeply affect anyone who plans on living longer than two more years.
No, I'd say it's just case by case, because I've heard when the baby was going to have all these supposed defects or whatever and the doctors encouraged the mother to abortion but when the time came the baby was fine.

I had a Neighbor girl when I was a kid who had some condition, her lips were purple, idk what she had exactly, the doctors said she wouldn't live long, she grew to about 13 or so until she died. That same family also had their first son die soon after birth, their other sons seems to fair alot better but then there's Ester, she was born with down syndrome.
I've had a cousin who only lived for hours.
Life isn't easy by any regards. But I still believe having that precious time to live is infinitely way better than to just snuff out a life.
man, damn, no.

Has anyone ever asked those kids if they truly enjoyed their life?

What you described sounds like yhe worst kind of suffering

man, damn, no.

Has anyone ever asked those kids if they truly enjoyed their life?

What you described sounds like yhe worst kind of suffering
How could I ask I was too young. But like I've said not everyone thinks the same. You'd be forcing your own ideals by saying she probably wasn't happy etc...
You aren't them and you never will be.
Post automatically merged:

Conservatives: NO ABORTIONS

Mothers: Will we get paid leave or any type of gov't/medical assistance when we have the baby.

Conservatives: FUCK NO
Which I disagree with.
Where is that state by state and city by city, what if Democrat cities display such.. would you ignore that?
Post automatically merged:

The states here at least has benefits for the family at situation.

Last edited:
B

Ballel

I'm wondering about the healthy kid. Will he grow up to hate his mother?
Will he ever get any chance in life, any education? His mom won't be able to pay for these.