Roe vs Wade Overturned?

You want to play God.
It would be easy to play him because he's just a fictional character who should never be taken into account for anything affecting the real world, but in this case it won't be necessary: abortion isn't something to be decided by a deity but people, and more specifically, women who actually carry the embryo.

Abortions will keep happening, but in less safe conditions. So by trying to save more "lives" this conservative pantomime (I know, I know: "conservative pantomime" is redundant) will end up killing more.

B

Ballel

Abortions will keep happening, but in less safe conditions. So by trying to save more "lives" this conservative pantomime (I know, I know: "conservative pantomime" is redundant) will end up killing more.
Why do some people fail to understand this? Illegalizing abortion won't stop abortions. How detached from reality does one have to be!?

Why do some people fail to understand this? Illegalizing abortion won't stop abortions. How detached from reality does one have to be!?
Because such people are totally oblivious to how the world works and rather patch its problems than correcting the system itself. At the end of the day these individuals fall for the most basic tricks of the mind; just look at our good conservative friend here, whose whole "responsability" approach is ultimately built on the fundamental attribution error (in fact, most conservative takes on social issues —poverty, drugs, etc.— ended up based on this bias).

It's a Stage of Life. You fucking stooge.
I despise pro-lifers. I legitimately think you and the rest of your ilk are awful people. Especially tards like you that get no bitches and jack off to anime characters.

My state has passed laws that will put doctors in prison for life just for performing an abortion. Apparently embryos are more valuable than real people. Apparently embryos are more valuable than actual women. Apparently embryos are so valuable that 13 year old rape victims need to carries them to term.

If you believe this then you can actually go to hell. Literally, if you live in the US, denounce your citizenship and move to afghanistan instead of ruining the country for the rest of us.

I despise pro-lifers. I legitimately think you and the rest of your ilk are awful people. Especially tards like you that get no bitches and jack off to anime characters.

My state has passed laws that will put doctors in prison for life just for performing an abortion. Apparently embryos are more valuable than real people. Apparently embryos are more valuable than actual women. Apparently embryos are so valuable that 13 year old rape victims need to carries them to term.

If you believe this then you can actually go to hell. Literally, if you live in the US, denounce your citizenship and move to afghanistan instead of ruining the country for the rest of us.
I feel the same about Shitty ass people like you. Get fucked Go to some other country. You Demo's already wanted to Leave before, GET FUCKING GOING.

Strawmanning always to Rape, Fuck you, I've already explained how there are Exceptions. You just can't handle it.

And how dare you equate Women to Bitches, Fuck you Go apologies to your mother You sick Fucking bitch.

I was never this much of a leftist, but after seeing how far right america has become in the past few years, I'm just going to say it.

The republican party is evil
and so are the people who support it

I actually hate all of you

I feel the same about Shitty ass people like you. Get fucked Go to some other country. You Demo's already wanted to Leave before, GET FUCKING GOING.

Strawmanning always to Rape, Fuck you, I've already explained how there are Exceptions. You just can't handle it.

And how dare you equate Women to Bitches, Fuck you Go apologies to your mother You sick Fucking bitch.
Projecting Much. The leftists are the evil party, Dragging down this country, You are Plague.
I hope you can find peace and hopefully come to realize how evil the republican party is.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
I'm wondering about the healthy kid. Will he grow up to hate his mother?
Will he ever get any chance in life, any education? His mom won't be able to pay for these.
The story was told by the older child as an adult actually. He despises his younger bro and has a regretful hatred towards his mother. He said he knows why she did it but he can't help it. Nothing said about his education though.

Dang, politics on a One Piece forum. This is going to get ugly.
The break month hits hard
I just noticed that Politics threads already gain traction during breaks lol

B

Ballel

The story was told by the older child as an adult actually. He despises his younger bro and has a regretful hatred towards his mother. He said he knows why she did it but he can't help it. Nothing said about his education though.
Did the sick child reach adulthood?

Also life support is yet another controversial topic.
I think it's ok for short periods of time and if a full recovery is likely for the patient.

Long term life support with no improvement in sight is extremely unethical and shouldn't be a thing imho

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Did the sick child reach adulthood?

Also life support is yet another controversial topic.
I think it's ok for short periods of time and if a full recovery is likely for the patient.

Long term life support with no improvement in sight is extremely unethical and shouldn't be a thing imho
No idea about the sick child.

Life support is 100% a social issue that depends on the individual, but that doesn't stop politicians from trying to turn it into an economic issue. If they are permanently braindead like the sick child, put them outta their misery. They're only suffering.

B

Ballel

Life support is 100% a social issue that depends on the individual, but that doesn't stop politicians from trying to turn it into an economic issue
The problem in countries like Germany is that it's forced on everyone. You need special documents with assistance by a doctor/health professional where you specify in which cases you don't want life support for yourself. And you have to be VERY specific about any possible causes/conditions that might put you in a comatose state.

The problem is that most people here don't have such a document nor does your average doctor have any interest in providing you with the necessary medical information.