Roe vs Wade Overturned?

I see these people crying, My body my choice, What of the Childs' Choice? In most cases People are not getting an abortion because of Rape or Incent or whatever other Buzzword the idiotic Gaslighting Left wants to claim. We have already said there should be at times, Exceptions, But that still gets ignored because Virtue Signalling is more important to them.

I see these people crying, My body my choice, What of the Childs' Choice? In most cases People are not getting an abortion because of Rape or Incent or whatever other Buzzword the idiotic Gaslighting Left wants to claim. We have already said there should be at times, Exceptions, But that still gets ignored because Virtue Signalling is more important to them.
Most reasons for getting an abortion are valid. Over 96% are because the mother does not want a child/cannot afford to raise a child - consequences for the child are enormous if forced to be born, which is in and of itself immoral to force a child to endure suffering.

Do you at the very least understand this?

Most reasons for getting an abortion are valid. Over 96% are because the mother does not want a child/cannot afford to raise a child - consequences for the child are enormous if forced to be born, which is in and of itself immoral to force a child to endure suffering.

Do you at the very least understand this?
I don't see "not wanting it" as a good enough Reason. Life is Hard no matter what. Unless you're born into Privilege and the Social Elite's nowadays. There are programs if the baby has a Disability etc. Everybody has Consequences, It's just running away from Responsibility as I see it. If you cannot Afford to raise a child, Why did you have Sex? Did you not seek some sort of Contraceptive?

I don't see "not wanting it" as a good enough Reason. Life is Hard no matter what. Unless you're born into Privilege and the Social Elite's nowadays. There are programs if the baby has a Disability etc. Everybody has Consequences, It's just running away from Responsibility as I see it. If you cannot Afford to raise a child, Why did you have Sex? Did you not seek some sort of Contraceptive?
Several things to unpack here:
1. 'Not wanting it' is ultimately, in summary, 100% of abortions. There is far more nuance to it than that.
2. Life is hard no matter what - even elites have their trials and tribulations, correct, but not everybody spends their childhood in poverty, or with abusive parents, or without parents, or in households where substance abuse is common, or in and out of foster care. The likelihood of this occurring in a child where the mother preferred to abort but didn't is magnitudes higher. It impacts not only the child but the mother. Abortions are about two lives, not one.
3. Are there? Which programs are these? Do they actually do their job well? Most disabilities aren't even apparent until birth or very close to birth; abortions are rarely if ever because of a recognised disability during scans. If you're so willing to dismiss concerns for babies of rape etc. (which are valid concerns), why are you raising equally if not less common contributors to abortions?
4. Yes, and that includes consequences to forcing a woman to term through banning abortion - yet weirdly you aren't considering this side of the coin at all.
5. Probably because the vast majority of people enjoy having sex. Contraception is not perfect. Not everyone has access to contraception either and that problem will only get worse in the US if Justice Clarence Thomas gets his way.

Thoughts?

Sorry for asking my 'deranged' questions
@Roo over here thinks he's a psychiatrist so I guess I must be deranged

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
I wonder how many of you ever visited child care center, foster homes and other institutions where children are left

If you did you would know that sometimes abortion is better than living

1. 'Not wanting it' is ultimately, in summary, 100% of abortions. There is far more nuance to it than that.
2. Life is hard no matter what - even elites have their trials and tribulations, correct, but not everybody spends their childhood in poverty, or with abusive parents, or without parents, or in households where substance abuse is common, or in and out of foster care. The likelihood of this occurring in a child where the mother preferred to abort but didn't is magnitudes higher. It impacts not only the child but the mother. Abortions are about two lives, not one.
3. Are there? Which programs are these? Do they actually do their job well? Most disabilities aren't even apparent until birth or very close to birth; abortions are rarely if ever because of a recognised disability during scans.
4. Yes, and that includes consequences to forcing a woman to term through banning abortion - yet weirdly you aren't considering this side of the coin at all.
5. Probably because the vast majority of people enjoy having sex. Contraception is not perfect. Not everyone has access to contraception either and that problem will only get worse in the US if Justice Clarence Thomas gets his way.

Thoughts?
Everything you said here Except, "Abortions are about two lives, not one." Means nothing to my argument.
You said it, There are Two lives. and you Sicko's want to kill one Just so that the other party gets to continue being irresponsible etc.

As for #5, I Don't give a Fuck if people are enjoying having sex, You do understand the Point of it do you not? It's Called Reproduction.
Just like with Crime, Don't want to do the time, Don't do the Crime, It's essentially that.

I wonder how many of you ever visited child care center, foster homes and other institutions where children are left

If you did you would know that sometimes abortion is better than living
I have. Which is why I hold the views that I do. I wonder if anyone else here has any first hand experience?

My grandmother also had to have an abortion to save her life during her first pregnancy. Without abortions I would not be alive and living the life that I currently have.

Again I wonder if anyone here has ever been impacted by abortions being legal/illegal?

I have. Which is why I hold the views that I do. I wonder if anyone else here has any first hand experience?

My grandmother also had to have an abortion to save her life during her first pregnancy. Without abortions I would not be alive and living the life that I currently have.

Again I wonder if anyone here has ever been impacted by abortions being legal/illegal?
Not everybody experiences the same thing. Maybe it's best you understand that.

Everything you said here Except, "Abortions are about two lives, not one." Means nothing to my argument.
You said it, There are Two lives. and you Sicko's want to kill one Just so that the other party gets to continue being irresponsible etc.

As for #5, I Don't give a Fuck if people are enjoying having sex, You do understand the Point of it do you not? It's Called Reproduction.
Just like with Crime, Don't want to do the time, Don't do the Crime, It's essentially that.
I'm using questions to pick apart your 'argument' - what's wrong with that?

I take lack of responses on those queries to be admission of having not actually thought this through.
Post automatically merged:

Not everybody experiences the same thing. Maybe it's best you understand that.
missing the point in extraordinary fashion. Well done.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy

I went to college and studied there, worked 3 years in social center.

These pro life fuckers never left their couch to see some ugly reality

B

Ballel

one of the most misanthropic, wannabe-edgy posts I've seen here in a while.
"Life is hard so I gotta make it extra hard for everyone to prove my point"

I see these people crying, My body my choice, What of the Childs' Choice?
And when the child chooses death later, will you also support this? Or will you call them a sinner??

3. Are there? Which programs are these? Do they actually do their job well? Most disabilities aren't even apparent until birth or very close to birth; abortions are rarely if ever because of a recognised disability during scans. If you're so willing to dismiss concerns for babies of rape etc. (which are valid concerns), why are you raising equally if not less common contributors to abortions?

Thoughts?

Sorry for asking my 'deranged' questions
@Roo over here thinks he's a psychiatrist so I guess I must be deranged
you spend enough time in the battledome and can get a phd in psychology

I went to college and studied there, worked 3 years in social center.

These pro life fuckers never left their couch to see some ugly reality
And apparently I'm 'deranged' for holding strong views on something that indirectly confirms my own existence. These people are crazy

you spend enough time in the battledome and can get a phd in psychology
brother thinks battledome is a qualification - but i'm deranged, okay.

one of the most misanthropic, wannabe-edgy posts I've seen here in a while.
"Life is hard so I gotta make it extra hard for everyone to prove my point"

And when the child chooses death later, will you also support this? Or will you call them a sinner??
I think You just like projecting onto people here Lolis. Wannabe-edgy? lol Get out of here. Just because you says something doesn't make it true. It doesn't make what I say mean any less Just because you like Infanticide.

B

Ballel

I think You just like projecting onto people here Lolis. Wannabe-edgy? lol Get out of here. Just because you says something doesn't make it true. It doesn't make what I say mean any less Just because you like Infanticide.
starting with the insults and name calling again?
Follow your own advice:Just because you says something doesn't make it true.

starting with the insults and name calling again?
Follow your own advice:Just because you says something doesn't make it true.
Mhmm, sure whatever you say. My points still stand.

Making excuses to justify yourself.

@Ravagerblade fetishises this, because 'life's hard' - amazing stuff really
Good job making shit up to Justify yourself, Maybe Abortion is correct and your mother should have aborted you.
That's basically what you just did.