Powers & Abilities Roger could not turn his Supreme Grade Sword into a Black Blade even Though he Loved his sword .......

Did people forget the fact that the MAIN REASON Roger received the PK title was because of him discovering ONE PIECE?! He went his way to get ODEN to help him read the Poneglyphs which is something the WG (those from ancient era) could not do so (as stated by the late Professor Clover) except those who are the D's and their relations (Oden/kazuki clan). So it would make sense for Mihawk who is not a D to admit that becoming the Pirate King would be harder to surpass than achieving the WSS title.

..but it begs the question, how does Mihawk even know about how difficult it is to become the Pirate King when such information are only restricted to the WG alone. Very sus/fishy, right?
:zorothink:

Problem is, we have yet to see both use them in combat... For all we know, Roger does this:
We've seen Blackbeard use it combat when they were shooting Whitebeard. Doesn't make him a marksman.

Regardless what is important is what Roger used when he was going to fight seriously....he used his beloved sword
Post automatically merged:

Did people forget the fact that the MAIN REASON Roger received the PK title was because of him discovering ONE PIECE?! He went his way to get ODEN to help him read the Poneglyphs which is something the WG (those from ancient era) could not do so (as stated by the late Professor Clover) except those who are the D's and their relations (Oden/kazuki clan). So it would make sense for Mihawk who is not a D to admit that becoming the Pirate King would be harder to surpass than achieving the WSS title.

..but it begs the question, how does Mihawk even know about how difficult it is to become the Pirate King when such information are only restricted to the WG alone. Very sus/fishy, right?
:zorothink:

He's Imu's son. His sword has the same design as Imu's throne

H

humanbeing

He couldn't ? who said that? Oda?
what about it could be like he didn't care about having a black blade? Mihawak and Zoro cares about having black blades and even talk about it.

The reason why Mihawk acknowledged how difficult is to become PK might be to relate to his legendary battles against Shanks. Either Shanks told him or perhaps Mihawk was also a Pirate who confronted himself with the Roger Pirates. That would be astonishingly beautiful to unravel.

I think I have the best explanation on why Mihawk and Ryuma have a black blades while guys like Roger, Whitebeard, Shanks, Oden, etc. don’t

So y’all know how there’s only two Kokuto users so far in the series? Both Mihawk and Ryuma devoted themselves in the way of swordsmanship. Their goals is to become the strongest swordsmen of their era. While Roger, WB, Shanks, Oden never wants to become the strongest swordsman of their era in the first place. No one have the ambition of becoming the World’s Strongest Swordsman bar Zoro, Mihawk and Ryuma. In order to make a black blade, your goal needs to become the strongest swordsman of your own era. It’s not about Haki, it’s about your ambition.
This post is gonna age well in the future.:myman:

We've seen Blackbeard use it combat when they were shooting Whitebeard. Doesn't make him a marksman.
Not saying BB is nor Roger... I'm just pointing out that there might be other styles that Roger use aside from using purely swordplay, which could be one of the reasons why he has no black blade... Like Brook, who uses hypnosis and Yomi Yomi no Mi tricks...

Perhaps, he clashes blade with blade, fists with fists... Something like that...

My main point is that, he's likely not always in swordsman mode and likely doesn't train to improve his swordsmanship in particular... Those who have black blades so far, are bona fide swordplay greats...

I think I have the best explanation on why Mihawk and Ryuma have a black blades while guys like Roger, Whitebeard, Shanks, Oden, etc. don’t

So y’all know how there’s only two Kokuto users so far in the series? Both Mihawk and Ryuma devoted themselves in the way of swordsmanship. Their goals is to become the strongest swordsmen of their era. While Roger, WB, Shanks, Oden never wants to become the strongest swordsman of their era in the first place. No one have the ambition of becoming the World’s Strongest Swordsman bar Zoro, Mihawk and Ryuma. In order to make a black blade, your goal needs to become the strongest swordsman of your own era. It’s not about Haki, it’s about your ambition.
This...

Not saying BB is nor Roger... I'm just pointing out that there might be other styles that Roger use aside from using purely swordplay, which could be one of the reasons why he has no black blade... Like Brook, who uses hypnosis and Yomi Yomi no Mi tricks...

Perhaps, he clashes blade with blade, fists with fists... Something like that...

My main point is that, he's likely not always in swordsman mode and likely doesn't train to improve his swordsmanship in particular... Those who have black blades so far, are bona fide swordplay greats...
Well you'd be writing your own manga because there's no such thing in One piece

If two of the strongest people in One Piece didn't bother with black blades then I doubt it's all that important.
How do you know they didn't bother I mean. It's much more likely and intuitive to believe they tried and failed rather than dismissing the opportunity considering how extensively the manga is hyping this black blade thing. And why would Mihawk be the one who cared instead even if for some odd reason that was not much relevant. Too much unlikelihood.