Powers & Abilities Roger isn’t a swordsman

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Just like Kaido > Shanks because Killer and Kid agreed that Kaido is the strongest pirate.
:kayneshrug:
There was no reason for Oda to mention that the Kid pirates have never seen Shanks, it was done solely to save Shanks from that statement.

Oda will continue giving snitch this treatment.
?
That's irrelevant. Kaido was done against the elite swordsman after what happened against Oden.
If what you're saying is true then oda would never have mentioned Shanks name for mihawks bounty.
He had no reason too. The number was big enough.

I think that shanks is a swordsman, I already wrote this. I think that Shanks is a pirate first and foremost, and a swordsman after, while Mihakw is a swordsman first, not even much of a pirate after.

They were rivals, and we have info of ONE duel, who knows why, never explained and 24 years ago. And we don't even know who won.
24 years in a world where in 2 kobi can become YC level.

Do i need to show you the panel where Shanks never talks about his sword, his sword skills or becoming the WSS?
Do I need to show you the panel where Shanks does not have a black blade?
Do I need to show you the panel where Shanks wants to go after the One Piece and Mihawk doesn't?
I can do that, but it would be extremely reduntant.

I don't understand, do you not agree that Shanks and Mihawk have different approaches to the sword path?
Do i need to show you the panel where Shanks never talks about his sword, his sword skills or becoming the WSS? He simply couldn't defeat mihawk

inferior swordsman

Do I need to show you the panel where Shanks wants to go after the One Piece and Mihawk doesn't?
Mihawk doesn't even care about being a Yonko coz he already has a superior title, shanks ain't becoming the PK either

Thank u for putting up points why Mihawk is superior than Shanks

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Do i need to show you the panel where Shanks never talks about his sword, his sword skills or becoming the WSS? He simply couldn't defeat mihawk

inferior swordsman

Mihawk doesn't even care about being a Yonko coz he already has a superior title, shanks ain't becoming the PK either

Change your avy lol

It makes me feel rootbeer quoted me and I feel like not reading any BS

Since when oda said that only people who wants to go for WSS are swordsman?

Since when it matters if you have black blade or not to be great swordsman?

We know shanks fight with swords and that's all it matters.

And, you are mixing status with fighting styles

Being a pirate is like a profession Or you can a status just like being a yonkou is a status.

Being a WSS or PK is a dream

But fighting with swords is fighting style.

Zoro is a pirate - who is fighting to make Luffy pk but also growing in strength to become WSS. And, he is swordsman because he fights using swords.

No rocket science here
Reborn, I say in my first phrase that SHANKS is a swordman. Literally.

I am saying that, if you allow me a comparison, Chrocodile at Alabasta is not the same kind of Pirate Luffy is. Luffy wants to become PK, Crocodile wants power. Is this any more clear?

I understand if you disagree with my point, but I just hope I'm sending my point across properly.

HA001

LOL.

My topic is, as it always was,

I don't understand, do you not agree that Shanks and Mihawk have different approaches to the sword path?

You are so childish that had to make it about who is stronger because you still have to prove that your favourite cartoon character pisses farther than anyone else.
You are a retard, and my mistake is engaging in conversation with you, and everybody knows you are, as months of your shenanigans have proven while you were dying for ZKK.
Lmfao zkk is all you got
I got most of wano right when people like you were saying zoro wouldn't even see kaido.
I didn't just say zkk did I
I said zoro would fight cut scar and kill kaido
And zoro did all that but one when people like you were saying he's gonna fight who's who.
I'd rather be wrong about a prediction than be a retard like you who is wrong about what's already written.
Approach is irrelevant.
They are both swordsman

inferior swordsman

Can you show in any panel where any of those things happen?
Because I see a lot of speculation.

And if Shanks wanted to become the WSS, he wouldn't have gone after the Gom Gom in east blue and lost his arm to Luffy. He would have been training to beat Mihawk. As it would be normal.

At the very least the way shanks and mihawk are going to fight are going to very distinct from each other

Imo
  • Shanks focusing on advanced forms of haki. Pretty much all the ones luffy has but better aka future sight and penetration armament
    • I don’t really subscribe to the idea but I have once saw a theory that shanks (along with his commander) having weapons that are devil fruits too make them more unique
  • Mihawk focusing on powers related to his blade and eyes.
    • He’s the only current character we know of wielding a supreme grade blade a black one at that. So hopefully gives him lots of bonuses for mastering
    • His eyes are weird so they probably do something abnormal

HA001

At the very least the way shanks and mihawk are going to fight are going to very distinct from each other

Imo
  • Shanks focusing on advanced forms of haki. Pretty much all the ones luffy has but better aka future sight and penetration armament
    • I don’t really subscribe to the idea but I have once saw a theory that shanks (along with his commander) having weapons that are devil fruits too make them more unique
  • Mihawk focusing on powers related to his blade and eyes.
    • He’s the only current character we know of wielding a supreme grade blade a black one at that. So hopefully gives him lots of bonuses for mastering
    • His eyes are weird so they probably do something abnormal
So shanks is gonna fight with a sword and haki and mihawk is gonna fight with a sword and haki

🤡

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Reborn, I say in my first phrase that SHANKS is a swordman. Literally.

I am saying that, if you allow me a comparison, Chrocodile at Alabasta is not the same kind of Pirate Luffy is. Luffy wants to become PK, Crocodile wants power. Is this any more clear?

I understand if you disagree with my point, but I just hope I'm sending my point across properly.
Then it's difference in goals

But we are talking about fighting styles (swordmanship is fighting style) here which character uses to achieve their goals.

Vista had no goal to become WSS or be PK yet he said he wanted to fight mihawk because every swordsman aspire so...

HA001

Can you show in any panel where any of those things happen?
Because I see a lot of speculation.

And if Shanks wanted to become the WSS, he wouldn't have gone after the Gom Gom in east blue and lost his arm to Luffy. He would have been training to beat Mihawk. As it would be normal.
Why ?
Did oden not go on a whole ass adventure that had nothing to do with his swordsmanship.

Was he not a swordsman

Lmfao zkk is all you got
I got most of wano right when people like you were saying zoro wouldn't even see kaido.
Nope, I actually believe ZKK just during rooftop.
Luffy defeating Kaido, and Zoro killing a rabid dragon Kaido after Luffy's order. Would have loved it.
And zoro did all that but one when people like you were saying he's gonna fight who's who.
Nope, not me. Not sure why you are saying I'm saying those things, probably imagining it, since I had not even joined by then.
I'd rather be wrong about a prediction than be a retard like you who is wrong about what's already written.
Lol
Approach is irrelevant.
They are both swordsman
Again, you show you have problem reading, I wrote, a thousand times that Shanks is a swordman.

I am just arguing about difference in approach.
You say it's irrelevant, fine, but then don't talk about it if you think it's irrelevant.

HA001

Nope, I actually believe ZKK just during rooftop.
Luffy defeating Kaido, and Zoro killing a rabid dragon Kaido after Luffy's order. Would have loved it.

Nope, not me. Not sure why you are saying I'm saying those things, probably imagining it, since I had not even joined by then.

Lol

Again, you show you have problem reading, I wrote, a thousand times that Shanks is a swordman.

I am just arguing about difference in approach.
You say it's irrelevant, fine, but then don't talk about it if you think it's irrelevant.
See oden answer above.

Why ?
Did oden not go on a whole ass adventure that had nothing to do with his swordsmanship.

Was he not a swordsman
I think that shanks is a swordsman, I already wrote this. I think that Shanks is a pirate first and foremost, and a swordsman after, while Mihakw is a swordsman first, not even much of a pirate after.
I don't understand if you guys don't read.

Yes it does had Loda wanted to exclude him he wouldn't have made him and mihawk rival and a swordsman without any other abilities from a df or special race
If it comes it comes, if not I'll admit I was wrong but like I said I'm sure it's coming.
:kayneshrug:
So why is he always bringing up shanks to hype mihawk ? The one thing he's done all manga.
Because it's the easiest way to keep Mihawks hype relevant. He is the single Top Tier that will never get a fight before he faces Zoro, Shanks has them so by transferring his hype and feats to Mihawk that's taken care off.