Powers & Abilities Roger isn’t a swordsman

LMAO dude you lost!
shut the fuck up. There are some saijos that are spears pollards etc not all of them are swords

Well done 🤡 what did he do for the 2 swords mihawk broke ?
He gave up shusui with no issue as long as he had 3 swords.

I've already debunked this.
Zoro uses swords as tools to channel his power which is why all his power ups are haki related

First they cope about having a sword not being a swordsman if you have a DF.

Then about your main weapon being a sword doesn't mean you are swordsman.

It won't take long for Mihawk and Zoro to be the only swordsmen left in One Piece verse only so people can cope about their World Strongest title which they failed to shit on because you can't go against a such explicit title.

That's not what I said at all.
You just said "I've already debunked this.
Zoro uses swords as tools to channel his power which is why all his power ups are haki related"

in response to:
Do you understand that I mean "the sword" as a concept right?
what part of:

I just say that there are no specific categories, or if any, there are 2. One that use swords as tools to achieve an end, and another where the sword itself is the end. I already explained my POV, so if you disagree, feel free to disagree.

It's hard for you to grasp?

The sword as an end means being one with the art of the sword, which is what being the WSS is like.

So yeah, I don't see the logic in your "debunking".
I am not making a particular complicated statement, I am actually stating that among swordsman, only a few use it as a tool to become the strongest swordsman, aka "the sword itself is the end", while other have a sword as a tool for other ends (becoming PK for Roger).
How have you debunked this when it's almost objective?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
You just said "I've already debunked this.
Zoro uses swords as tools to channel his power which is why all his power ups are haki related"

in response to:
Do you understand that I mean "the sword" as a concept right?
what part of:

I just say that there are no specific categories, or if any, there are 2. One that use swords as tools to achieve an end, and another where the sword itself is the end. I already explained my POV, so if you disagree, feel free to disagree.

It's hard for you to grasp?

The sword as an end means being one with the art of the sword, which is what being the WSS is like.

So yeah, I don't see the logic in your "debunking".
I am not making a particular complicated statement, I am actually stating that among swordsman, only a few use it as a tool to become the strongest swordsman, aka "the sword itself is the end", while other have a sword as a tool for other ends (becoming PK for Roger).
How have you debunked this when it's almost objective?
Because haki is the most important thing not the sword.

You can become world's strongest swordsman without a supreme grade sword
Who are you answering to?
Have I ever mentioned that?
Why is this brought up?
My point is, for the third time:
And your answer is:
I feel like you're trolling at this point.

HA001

Who are you answering to?
Have I ever mentioned that?
Why is this brought up?
My point is, for the third time:
And your answer is:
I feel like you're trolling at this point.
You stupid shit
The point is NO ONE uses the sword as an end
Haki is the single most important factor to being the wss
Ryuma had a sword that was the same rank as sandai
Through haki he raised it and became the strongest
Zoro has 2 swords one grade and sandai that's lower
At no point has he said his power is lop sided because of a lower grade sword yet all the haki is the same that he pumps out of all 3.
All of them use swords to channel their power
Zoro has gone through more swords THAN anyone. Roger and shanks have deeper bonds with their swords than zoro has had with all of his bar maybe wado.

You stupid shit
The point is NO ONE uses the sword as an end
Haki is the single most important factor to being the wss
Ryuma had a sword that was the same rank as sandai
Through haki he raised it and became the strongest
Zoro has 2 swords one grade and sandai that's lower
At no point has he said his power is lop sided because of a lower grade sword yet all the haki is the same that he pumps out of all 3.
All of them use swords to channel their power
Zoro has gone through more swords THAN anyone. Roger and shanks have deeper bonds with their swords than zoro has had with all of his bar maybe wado.
Lol you are calling me stupid and yet you prove you cannot read.
Who are you talking to?
I never once brought up any of the point you are discussing, I never brought up the use of meito, never brought up the fact that you need a specific sword, never brought up the bond to a sword.
Are you serious?
None of your points address my single specific points.
Ultimately, you're a sad fanboy.
And you know what, it's fine.
Have fun with Zoro who is a cool character who does cool things.

HA001

Lol you are calling me stupid and yet you prove you cannot read.
Who are you talking to?
I never once brought up any of the point you are discussing, I never brought up the use of meito, never brought up the fact that you need a specific sword, never brought up the bond to a sword.
Are you serious?
None of your points address my single specific points.
Ultimately, you're a sad fanboy.
And you know what, it's fine.
Have fun with Zoro who is a cool character who does cool things.
I've addressed your nonsense specifically
You made bullshit points that ironically fit Roger and shanks more than zoro and is easily debunked

I've addressed your nonsense specifically
You made bullshit points that ironically fit Roger and shanks more than zoro and is easily debunked
Which points have I made that fit Roger and Shanks more than Zoro? Please, feel free to quote.
Because you still have not addressed my original point, which was that neither Roger nor Shanks cared about being the WSS.

HA001

Which points have I made that fit Roger and Shanks more than Zoro? Please, feel free to quote.
Because you still have not addressed my original point, which was that neither Roger nor Shanks cared about being the WSS.
You don't know that. If they trained and fought to be the strongest swordsman they can they did. Shanks literally dwelled the current wss.

You don't know that. If they trained and fought to be the strongest swordsman they can they did. Shanks literally dwelled the current wss.
Feel free to show me the panel were either of then mention being even after that title, or even interested in it.
You can speculate that, but it remains to be just that, speculation.
And please, feel free, again, to quote the points that you mentioned.