Questions & Mysteries Roger, Rayleigh, Mihawk, Shanks

Garp the Fist

Bwahahahaha
I think chances are Roger/Ray/Shanks all have near identical fighting styles.

However, I doubt we’ll ever get more than one or two attacks from Roger/Ray, so it won’t be much of an issue. Shanks is the only one I expect to see a fair bit from.

Mihawk though will be fine, because his sword is completely different to the other three (and everyone else in the series). He can do cool looking stuff like this

Due to the size and shape of his sword that the others can’t.

M

Mr. Bushido

They could use different schools of swordsmanship. For example, Brook uses a fencing style.

If Oda goes the route where peak swordsmen manifest their spirits like Zoro does with Ashura, then we could see variations among these 4.

You know how Susanoo is varied among the Uchihas? Something like that.

I am expecting to see them (Mihawk and Shanks) use an Advance CoC naming scheme like Zoro's King of Hell.

Shanks - King of Day
Mihawk - King of Night

However, I doubt we’ll ever get more than one or two attacks from Roger/Ray, so it won’t be much of an issue. Shanks is the only one I expect to see a fair bit from.

Mihawk though will be fine, because his sword is completely different to the other three (and everyone else in the series). He can do cool looking stuff like this

Yeah Roger and Ray have pretty the same arsenal and abilities. Both 10/10 haki mastery but Roger’s haki is just more powerful. Shanks differs to me because he only has one arm/hand lol

Yeah Mihawk forsure stands out with Yoru. But I thought he was worth including
They could use different schools of swordsmanship. For example, Brook uses a fencing style.

If Oda goes the route where peak swordsmen manifest their spirits like Zoro does with Ashura, then we could see variations among these 4.

You know how Susanoo is varied among the Uchihas? Something like that.

I am expecting to see them (Mihawk and Shanks) use an Advance CoC naming scheme like Zoro's King of Hell.

Shanks - King of Day
Mihawk - King of Night
That’d be awesome. As long as they don’t steal Zoro’s style too much 🤣
Roger used guns
Old Rayleigh used martial arts as well, likely prime Rayleigh did as well
Shanks and mihawk no clue
Still waiting to see a haki blast gunshot from someone lol

So you're saying that Mihawk with his big and mighty black sword can do things that others can't with their little swords?

No idea about Shanks. Ray and Mihawk seems to have identical swordsmanship. Roger is different from the rest as his slash attacks doesn't cuts but rather sending shockwave slashes.