General Role Creator

Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
β€Ž
Name - Bruh

You are Bruh, everyone's long lost brother.

Passive - Moment
Whenever someone tries to visit you at night it will create a bruh moment. The first ability that lands on you will fail and be announced in a public writeup as day dawns.

Active - Is calling
Whenever someone created a bruh moment, you may call them and ask them wtf they're doing Rolecrushing them for a cycle due to the embarrasment.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
β€Ž
Name - Bruh

You are Bruh, everyone's long lost brother.

Passive - Moment
Whenever someone tries to visit you at night it will create a bruh moment. The first ability that lands on you will fail and be announced in a public writeup as day dawns.

Active - Is calling
Whenever someone created a bruh moment, you may call them and ask them wtf they're doing Rolecrushing them for a cycle due to the embarrasment.
@Dragomir this is how you make roles.
:gokulaugh:

Rhea

Cattitude
β€Ž

You are Tinky Winky
[Passive - Telletubies] - Telletubies are a species of happy-go-lucky creatures from Teletubbyland. Tinky Winky will only be active during the day, during the night the actor from Tinky Winky will take a break and leave his Tinky Winky costume. Anyone who try to visit him at night will only found a death costume, he is immune to any night action.

[Passive - Happy - Go - Lucky] - Tinky Winky will be immune to all kind of negative actions from people who like and happy with his existence.
---[Passive - Not Happy - Go - Not Lucky] - Tinky Winky will not have votes power and cant submit any action to the person who don’t like and not happy with his existence.

[Passive - Tinky’s Red Bag] - Each cycle, Tinky can copy and restore any abilities that come to him as a 1-shot ability and he can use it later.

Wincon: Eliminate all threats to Town

@LANJI CUCKSMOKE :catblush:

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
β€Ž

You are Tinky Winky
[Passive - Telletubies] - Telletubies are a species of happy-go-lucky creatures from Teletubbyland. Tinky Winky will only be active during the day, during the night the actor from Tinky Winky will take a break and leave his Tinky Winky costume. Anyone who try to visit him at night will only found a death costume, he is immune to any night action.

[Passive - Happy - Go - Lucky] - Tinky Winky will be immune to all kind of negative actions from people who like and happy with his existence.
---[Passive - Not Happy - Go - Not Lucky] - Tinky Winky will not have votes power and cant submit any action to the person who don’t like and not happy with his existence.

[Passive - Tinky’s Red Bag] - Each cycle, Tinky can copy and restore any abilities that come to him as a 1-shot ability and he can use it later.

@LANJI CUCKSMOKE :catblush:
Interesting, interesting..

I didn't quite understand this part of the role though
Does it mean that he's immune from actions who share his passive? Like other Teletubbies?
Same with the sub-passive of it, I didn't quite understand who or what Tinkywinky can't vote nor use actions against..

Would you mind explaining that to me? ::blush:

Rhea

Cattitude
β€Ž
Interesting, interesting..

I didn't quite understand this part of the role though

Does it mean that he's immune from actions who share his passive? Like other Teletubbies?
Same with the sub-passive of it, I didn't quite understand who or what Tinkywinky can't vote nor use actions against..

Would you mind explaining that to me? ::blush:
Let's just say if the player has Tinky Winky roles and later claims in the game thread that he is Tinky Winky.
If the response from other player is just "oh" "lol" "are you kidding me" that won't be enough to fulfill the Happy-Go-Lucky condition (Ofc Host will help to decide it), it should be something like "Are you guys happy with Tinky WInky joining the game?". If anyone responds "Yes, Tinky > Poo." "Tinky WInky is very funny" and other happy positive responses then he will be immune from the negative actions of that person.

But if any player says "I dont like Tinky." "I hate Tinky", so.... the players who have the role of Tinky Winky will lose their vote power and cannot submit any action against people who are not happy with Tinky Winky's presence in the game.

Last edited:

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
β€Ž
Let's just say if the player has Tinky Winky roles and later claims in the game thread that he is Tinky Winky.
If the response from other player is just "oh" "lol" "are you kidding me" that won't be enough to fulfill the Happy-Go-Lucky condition (Ofc Host will help to decide it), it should be something like "Are you guys happy with Tinky WInky joining the game?". If anyone responds "Yes, Tinky > Poo." "Tinky WInky is very funny" and other happy positive responses then he will be immune from the negative actions of that person.

But if any player says "I dont like Tinky." "I hate Tinky", so.... the players who have the role of Tinky Winky will lose their vote power and cannot submit any action against people who are not happy with Tinky Winky's presence in the game.
Oooohhh.. That's pretty cool, nice idea! Haha
I like it!

Rhea

Cattitude
β€Ž

You are Mango!

[Passive - Just A Fruit] - You are a just a fruit, ofc you cant talk in the game, and you cant vote in the game too. But you will certainly be immune to Mod-blocks. If someone checks you, the result is Innocent.

[Active - Annoying Mango Mode] - Once in a game, you will turn into a talking and annoying mango, if there are other players who quote your post, you will get that player's voting power during this phase. [1-shot]

[Active - Its Mango!] - Each day phase, you can ask the Host to post 1 of your Not Ripe or Ripe Mango picture into the game. And ask other player to keep and eat it or ignore it.
---[Active - Not Ripe Mango] - If there is a player keep and eat this Not ripe Mango, he/she will role crushed for 1 cycle and then will be role-blocked for the next 1 cycle for suffering from IBS.
---[Active - Ripe Mango] - If there is a player keep and eat this Ripe Mango, he/she will be vanilla and losing the roles for 1 cycle because he/she is busy enjoying the sweetness of the ripe mango and doesn't care about his role in the game.

[Passive - Decaying] - If no one wants to eat you for 2 cycles, you will experience a decaying. After 2 days of not being eaten by anyone, rotting mangoes will cause disturbance for other players. All players will experience random negative effects from Host (poison, role-blocked, role-crushed etc).
---[Active - Why did you not eat Mango?] - The player who refuse to eat you before will be responsible and will be Mod-killed. You can select 1 player and submit it to the Host.

Wincon: Eliminate all threats to Mafia
@MangoSenpai :blobevil:

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
β€Ž

You are Mango!

[Passive - Just A Fruit] - You are a just a fruit, ofc you cant talk in the game, and you cant vote in the game too. But you will certainly be immune to Mod-blocks. If someone checks you, the result is Innocent.

[Active - Annoying Mango Mode] - Once in a game, you will turn into a talking and annoying mango, if there are other players who quote your post, you will get that player's voting power during this phase. [1-shot]

[Active - Its Mango!] - Each day phase, you can ask the Host to post 1 of your Not Ripe or Ripe Mango picture into the game. And ask other player to keep and eat it or ignore it.
---[Active - Not Ripe Mango] - If there is a player keep and eat this Not ripe Mango, he/she will role crushed for 1 cycle and then will be role-blocked for the next 1 cycle for suffering from IBS.
---[Active - Ripe Mango] - If there is a player keep and eat this Ripe Mango, he/she will be vanilla and losing the roles for 1 cycle because he/she is busy enjoying the sweetness of the ripe mango and doesn't care about his role in the game.

[Passive - Decaying] - If no one wants to eat you for 2 cycles, you will experience a decaying. After 2 days of not being eaten by anyone, rotting mangoes will cause disturbance for other players. All players will experience random negative effects from Host (poison, role-blocked, role-crushed etc).
---[Active - Why did you not eat Mango?] - The player who refuse to eat you before will be responsible and will be Mod-killed. You can select 1 player and submit it to the Host.

Wincon: Eliminate all threats to Mafia
@MangoSenpai :blobevil:
Yoo, haha, this role is busted AF. NO WAY anyone would give that a pass LMAO.
I appreciate the effort that went into this though, love it!

You are Latte Macchiato!

[Passive - Caffeine] You give everyone who targets you a caffeine rush, upgrading their abilities, but silencing them the next day.

[Active - Milky] Slow your target down at night and delay their actions for a cycle.

[Active - Just a bit of coffee] Buff a member of your faction, upgrading their abilities.​

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž

You are Blobfish!

[Passive - Gills] You are a fish. Thus, in each post you make you must make a *glub glub* sound at least once.
[Passive - Ugliest Animal] You look really bad, so you will return a guilty result when someone investigates you.
[Active - Deep Diving] Nobody can catch you. Every player who tries to visit you during the night you use this ability will get roleblocked. [2-shots]
[Active - Reproduction] It's time to lay thousand of eggs in your nests. This will take two cycles and you will not be able to vote or use any other ability until it's finished. After you are done, you will get access to a Sock Puppet account: Blobfish Jr. They may use it to post in the thread and may vote (It will count as additional). [1-shot]
[Active - Friendly Neighbor] You can visit someone and they will get a Blobfish picture in their role PMs.

Wincon: Survive to the end of game.​
:gokulaugh:Would be the perfect role for me.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
β€Ž

You are Blobfish!

[Passive - Gills] You are a fish. Thus, in each post you make you must make a *glub glub* sound at least once.
[Passive - Ugliest Animal] You look really bad, so you will return a guilty result when someone investigates you.
[Active - Deep Diving] Nobody can catch you. Every player who tries to visit you during the night you use this ability will get roleblocked. [2-shots]
[Active - Reproduction] It's time to lay thousand of eggs in your nests. This will take two cycles and you will not be able to vote or use any other ability until it's finished. After you are done, you will get access to a Sock Puppet account: Blobfish Jr. They may use it to post in the thread and may vote (It will count as additional). [1-shot]
[Active - Friendly Neighbor] You can visit someone and they will get a Blobfish picture in their role PMs.

Wincon: Survive to the end of game.​
https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/database/mafia-roles/role/?mafiarole=Blob

Status
Not open for further replies.