Versus Battle Roronoa Zoro vs Baki Universe (Hand to Hand)

I'm sorry, Yujiro Hanma stopped an earthquake with his one punch. He stopped MM's sword with his hand, he can master and duplicate any technique in record time as we have seen with Shaori

Here are characters that can defeat Zoro

Yujiro
Baki
miyamoto musashi
Pickle
Motobe with prep time
Oliva
Prime Orochi and Prime Shibukava
A Magnitude 5.5 Earthquake

Even Skypia Zoron can trash this guy

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
that nearly killed Yujiro
If I remember correctly Miyamoto was far from killing Yujiro, Yuji just exchanged few hits with him and that’s it. Yuji was portrayed superior by some margin.

And with a sword and strength I think Zoro will be too strong. Too skilled with a sword and too deadly : air slash etc

@RayanOO I said the speed is equalized… All speed… Reaction and attack speed

Why wouldn’t Zoro be able to touch Yujiro? In Baki we see non martial artists manage to beat Martial artists as long the strength is enough
Post automatically merged:

@DynaMight
Zoro isn’t dumb in combat though. With speed equalized, he can read all their moves as fast as anybody else. Your only argument would be that he somehow doesn’t know how to counter specific abilities which is fine… Because A lot of people in Baki get beaten even when they use their special moves on people who don’t know how to counter them…

For example if Zoro was fighting Yanagi with the arm whips, Zoro would get hit and realize the guy can scrape off skin, well then Why wouldn’t Zoro just dodge the next attack and punch the guy in the face.

Like Zoro isn’t plain dumb that he would let himself get hit by Yanagi again right? It’s pretty easy combat analysis to realize he should avoid getting hit by the arm whips.

So stuff like that is what Zoro will do. There’s very many examples in Baki of guys using very rudimentary combat analysis and a lot of physical prowess to get around very many of these Martial arts techniques

And God forbid you give Zoro a bladed weapon of any kind
In H2H Zoro is not that skilled and we are putting him against the most genius fighter among all the geniuses. Yuji can read Zoro move from the way he is moving almost before he did it, and like I said earlier Baki fighters use dirty tricks and they are not afraid to target eyes, balls, ears etc. Zoro will try to punch him, Yuji will dodge and connect immediately. With the same speed Zoro will be hard pressed. If Yuji is aware of Zoro sheer strength he will be careful and this is the end. Zoro best chance is to land a surprise hit early on and cripple Yuji.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
If I remember correctly Miyamoto was far from killing Yujiro, Yuji just exchanged few hits with him and that’s it. Yuji was portrayed superior by some margin.

And with a sword and strength I think Zoro will be too strong. Too skilled with a sword and too deadly : air slash etc
Motobe had to save Yujiro

In H2H Zoro is not that skilled and we are putting him against the most genius fighter among all the geniuses. Yuji can read Zoro move from the way he is moving almost before he did it, and like I said earlier Baki fighters use dirty tricks and they are not afraid to target eyes, balls, ears etc. Zoro will try to punch him, Yuji will dodge and connect immediately. With the same speed Zoro will be hard pressed. If Yuji is aware of Zoro sheer strength he will be careful and this is the end. Zoro best chance is to land a surprise hit early on and cripple Yuji.
I dont see Zoro beating Kaku Kaioh let allone Yujiro, Baki or Pickle

Yuji will dodge and connect immediately.
Why can’t Zoro also read his moves and also dodge?

Dude, Swordsmanship training also includes being able to read your opponents body language and muscles and anticipate attacks

It’s not Zoro is sniper that his training doesn’t apply in anyway to hand to hand combat

I gave the sample of Yanagi where I can say Zoro won’t be able to tell how Yanagi’s Void palm move works sure but he will definitely at least be able to anticipate the Arm whips because he knows how to read body movement… In fact Zoro knows how to read the body movements of even non human creatures like Hyouzo so weird body movements such as yanagi’s arm whips won’t phase him at all

You are counting out that Zoro still has relevant training that can still apply to H2H combat… The only thing here is that he can’t just understand how weird moves like the Void Palm work. That’s all. That’s his disadvantage skill wise here

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy

Dude, Swordsmanship training also includes being able to read your opponents body language and muscles and anticipate attacks

It’s not Zoro is sniper that his training doesn’t apply in anyway to hand to hand combat

I gave the sample of Yanagi where I can say Zoro won’t be able to tell how Yanagi’s Void palm move works sure but he will definitely at least be able to anticipate the Arm whips because he knows how to read body movement… In fact Zoro knows how to read the body movements of even non human creatures like Hyouzo so weird body movements such as yanagi’s arm whips won’t phase him at all

You are counting out that Zoro still has relevant training that can still apply to H2H combat… The only thing here is that he can’t just understand how weird moves like the Void Palm work. That’s all. That’s his disadvantage skill wise here
How many hand to hand enemies did Zoro fight?

I guess Pica (Half way through he stopped using his sword), Hachi (also didn’t use His swords for half the fight), Kuma, Luffy and the many off screen fights with Sanji, Kaku and Lucci and Jabra technically.

He kicked Delinger out of his way once. He one shotted Mr 5 and Ms Monday in whiskey peak

@DynaMight Also those cat brothers in syrup village

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
I guess Pica (Half way through he stopped using his sword), Hachi (also didn’t use His swords for half the fight), Kuma, Luffy and the many off screen fights with Sanji, Kaku and Lucci and Jabra technically.

He kicked Delinger out of his way once. He one shotted Mr 5 and Ms Monday in whiskey peak

@DynaMight Also those cat brothers in syrup village
In those fights did Zoro ever show any knowledge about HTH?

I meam even if he did it is MINIMAL meamwhile Yujiro breaths that shit

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Motobe had to save Yujiro
Saved is a strong word, Motobe played the meat shield when no one asked him and if he could tank the hand slash and live Yujiro can do the same easy.

Yujiro didn’t need Motobe

Musashi was a beast among beasts but Yuji is Yuji.

Because Yujiro is one of the greatest H2H fighter in the whole manga verse, Zoro can be good Yuji is a genius. They are not in the same realm skill wise

I don't really care about their stats and what not but don't compare their skill level
If Zoro is equal to your average accountant in H2H combat Yuji is equal to the top Ufc guys
There is no martial arts he hasn't mastered and he has some made up martial arts in there too like softening the body to ridiclous levels

Last edited:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
For what reason can Zoron not touch him?Speed is equal

The gap in stats is far to high.Skill does not matter
speed can be equal but Yuji will react much faster than Zoro because he will anticipate, know the move (punch, kicks etc) from the first moment. So even if both can move and react as fast, Yuji will always be ahead and have "more" time.

And with martial arts you can redirect the other strength against himself etc. And Yuji will attack the eyes, or inside the ears fast once he will see that Zoro can tank a lot of things. And Yuji can target weaker points in the body

The gap in stats
given speed is equal the only stats are strength and durability. Zoro doesn't have haki here.

Yuji will hit him again and again.

speed can be equal but Yuji will react much faster than Zoro because he will anticipate, know the move (punch, kicks etc) from the first moment. So even if both can move and react as fast, Yuji will always be ahead and have "more" time.

And with martial arts you can redirect the other strength against himself etc. And Yuji will attack the eyes, or inside the ears fast once he will see that Zoro can tank a lot of things. And Yuji can target weaker points in the body

given speed is equal the only stats are strength and durability. Zoro doesn't have haki here.

Yuji will hit him again and again.
Current Zoron can tank Islandlevel attack.Attacking eyes means shit as they share the same Dura