Chapter Discussion Roshio survived! (Chapter #1.115)

When was it said Roshio Died?
Dude was stabbed, shot, incinerated, thrown from a 4 storey building and hit by Bellamy's Spring Hopper technique (chapter #222). After the battle, everyone thought that he died (chapter #224). Considering the damage, it seems that he actually put up a fight against Bellamy even after so many injuries.

Considering those durability feats, I'd say that he's tougher than Ashura Doji.

I think Oda may have simply recycled a generic design. I don't think we should assume such a minor background character (whose contributing absolutely nothing to the plot) is alive when both the manga and databooks essentially state he's dead.

It could be similar to Guernica where it seems Oda may have mixed up the names with the other CP0 agent. It wouldn't make sense for Guernica to have the energy to take a photo of Nika after being splattered by an enraged Kaido even if he were somehow alive.

I think Oda may have simply recycled a generic design. I don't think we should assume such a minor background character (whose contributing absolutely nothing to the plot) is alive when both the manga and databooks essentially state he's dead.

It could be similar to Guernica where it seems Oda may have mixed up the names with the other CP0 agent. It wouldn't make sense for Guernica to have the energy to take a photo of Nika after being splattered by an enraged Kaido even if he were somehow alive.
Denying that's Roshio is beyond silly