[FNZ] Light game Round 06 : The Bachelor Season 24: A Jester on the Flight

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

One last thing, don't confuse ToS with mafia. Yeah ToS is basically mafia with fixed roles but terms are different in each. You guys kept saying that Bogard had night immunity when it's called bulletproof. A godfather in mafia doesn't have automatic bulletproof but instead detection immunity meaning they scan innocent to cops. They may have BP if the host wishes it so.

That's just something that you should know. If you have any other questions, ask me.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
One last thing, don't confuse ToS with mafia. Yeah ToS is basically mafia with fixed roles but terms are different in each. You guys kept saying that Bogard had night immunity when it's called bulletproof. A godfather in mafia doesn't have automatic bulletproof but instead detection immunity meaning they scan innocent to cops. They may have BP if the host wishes it so.

That's just something that you should know. If you have any other questions, ask me.
I'll slowly bleed the ToS terminology outta me lmao.

Bogard

You can't win
Probably @Queen 's best post in the game
The Producers = Serial Killer. I think it's safe to say that Relapse was an independent killer and didn't have any allies.

So, first and most important, the Champagne Gate was triggered by the Relapse, not by the GM itself, that means Finalbeta could very well still be Scum or Jester.

We never got an answer to why Bogard survived during night 1. Until today, we had two possible answers:
- Jesters are immune at night. That would make the Vigilante/Sane Cop thing pointless.
- Bogard gained night immunity during a group date. (If I recall correctly, Poison Chan didn't confirm who slept with her.)

Now that we know how The Producers role works, there is another possibility:
- Bogard was Scum and had night immunity. Relapse used his [Villain] ability and turned him into a Jester for the Day 2. I don't really know if that would work on another scum, though.

The reason I believe Relapse could have used [Villain] in Bogard is, Relapse wasn't playing serious at all, he was just trolling. He claimed he PMed Bogard and also involved him in the champagne scuffle. It's very possible he also turned Bogard into a jester, just for lulz
She lacked some info, but analytically speaking, it was pretty good

Also I'm sorry for betraying you @Queen lmao. Some of your last phase break downs were real good, and I feel like if you had a bit more Info I'd of been screwed.
I was confident you were townie or maybe, just maybe, scum, I never would have guessed you were jester, you did great this game, and thanks
Probably @Queen 's best post in the game

She lacked some info, but analytically speaking, it was pretty good
lmao thanks, I really didn't expect jesters to have bulletproof

the jester trio (reborn bogard and tac) nailed it

Status
Not open for further replies.