[FNZ] Light game Round 06 : The Bachelor Season 24: A Jester on the Flight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just be sure, Peter said his read on Relapse and Lanji were;
One tried to kill but failed. (Relapse)
One tried to change but failed. (Lanji maybe) if it’s the case, Lanji is a town he even posted that he is done “trying to prove himself”. Maybe referring to his Jester lynch.

why exactly? cause I'm a low poster? or are you simply dodging it so you don't have to reply
Yes, you've done nothing useful. You haven't earned any right.
i'll say my ability is my reasoning! the night kill didn't happen cause I used my powers on you and kiwi. she denied that she didn't face anything last night. why would one lie? or was it that the kill was taken from mafia?
So you're claiming to have done what exactly?

Why did you select us?

i'll say my ability is my reasoning! the night kill didn't happen cause I used my powers on you and kiwi. she denied that she didn't face anything last night. why would one lie? or was it that the kill was taken from mafia?
You can like role block or something..?? If can’t answer directly it’s fine but if it’s the real deal Townies will have an unfair advantage here don’t you think.? Also using it on two..??

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
I don’t know what you’re referring to.

thanks. that's what I needed to hear
bogard is scum.
Relapse didn’t use his ability on Bogard that night

Status
Not open for further replies.