[FNZ] Light game Round 06 : The Bachelor Season 24: A Jester on the Flight

Status
Not open for further replies.
let me make it clear, there was NO night kills.

They straight up denied. ok you might not have read it carefully, but I'm so amazed "BOTH OF YOU DID NOT READ IT CORRECTLY" wow, what a coincidence. even if, we take this as a coincidence (which is definately not, cause you two probably discuss stuff in your mafia chat thread, tbh at first i was thinking there was only one scum in this group but guess what, you two made it easier to prove both of you are the scums.) , so even with co incidence I'm amazed how defensive one of them got.

Yes, you've done nothing useful. You haven't earned any right.
even if a person hasn't provided anything but has some power, can claim and sus and talk whatever they like.

Vote Lynch TheAncientCenturion @Dragomir

For all the reasons I explained yesterday.

In addition to them, I find it hilarious how he tried to brush off the most recent accusations addressed upon him with a "I'll answer when I wake up". I'm thinking of him as a wounded animal who now tries to push targets blindly and has got no more defences in the stance.

@Dark Admiral what would you say to this?
My sus on her has always been hard. Also she hasn't voted TAC yet despite claiming she would have. How odd.

If you are Town and saying the truth, then she and jinri or one of the two make up the perfect partners. But apparently, judging from their latest interactions, it appears like they chose to confess their night involvement together.

let me make it clear, there was NO night kills.

They straight up denied. ok you might not have read it carefully, but I'm so amazed "BOTH OF YOU DID NOT READ IT CORRECTLY" wow, what a coincidence. even if, we take this as a coincidence (which is definately not, cause you two probably discuss stuff in your mafia chat thread, tbh at first i was thinking there was only one scum in this group but guess what, you two made it easier to prove both of you are the scums.) , so even with co incidence I'm amazed how defensive one of them got.
If one or either of us is mafia, then we could've just nothing instead of correcting ourselves.

even if a person hasn't provided anything but has some power, can claim and sus and talk whatever they like.
Stay down, peasant.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
These people won't ever understand that initial PM. :kriwhat:
:namiriously:Nope they won’t. And to make matters worst, I don’t even know what I can and can’t say about this action -or should I say lack of action- from Poison......I really don’t wanna be modkilled. And she is making it sound like I got roleblocked or something which isn’t true.
They straight up denied. ok you might not have read it carefully, but I'm so amazed "BOTH OF YOU DID NOT READ IT CORRECTLY"
According to the initial message from Dragomir, I understood that I had to deny it because I’m not allowed to claim. Until he clarified that I can claim that something happened but can’t claim what happened.
My sus on her has always been hard. Also she hasn't voted TAC yet despite claiming she would have. How odd.
I have all day to place my vote. There’s no rush atm
Kiwi is playing very safe.
In what ways? Let me remind you that:
1. I said Reborn was jester
2. I said Bogard was jester even tho no one believed me
3. I started a case against TAC
4. I contested the Bogard is scum claim
5. I could of kept denying Poison-chan's allegations but I willingly revealed that she was correct once I received Drago’s confirmations even tho it will lead people being more suspicious of me

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
also went back to check
kiwi did defend bogard
so if bogard was scum as you and queen states
it would make sense why she backed him that time instead of beta
I’m tired of this. I was trying to hint it but I didn’t want to outright say it since I’m not sure if it was a claim or not. But I hope you all can connect the dots yourself, I can’t get anymore obvious.

I‘ll repeat. I’m confident Bogard wasn’t converted to jester on Night 2. Why?

Choose a player during the night to become a villain.
I felt you fishy in an earlier game phase
^^^ this.

Status
Not open for further replies.