[FNZ] Light game Round 06 : The Bachelor Season 24: A Jester on the Flight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Well if FB is a scum them why would he be the occupied by Bo (who is supposedly be a scum too) in a D1..?? Even TAC was pushing FB in D1. Also Flower was pushing him and Don which leaves FB the only option of claiming to be safe from lynch.

This is only my opinion though.
This is why I’m suspicious of TAC. The Bogard is scum converted jester theory is wrong yet he firmly believes it. And then he also believes FB is scum which contradicts the first part that Bogard is scum.

Well if FB is a scum them why would he be the occupied by Bo (who is supposedly be a scum too) in a D1..?? Even TAC was pushing FB in D1. Also Flower was pushing him and Don which leaves FB the only option of claiming to be safe from lynch.

This is only my opinion though.
This.
till poison pointed out kiwi and jinri
again the logical leaps in that bpgard theory still doesnt sit right with me.
Think am going to keep my vote based on the earlier argument.

Yesterday TAC claimed he would have addressed the accusations upon him but this hasn't occurred yet.

He is just berserkly poning his targets (me and then next day Kiwi) this is a very scummy manouver, simply because he didn't even consider the idea of Poison Chan to be town and right.

We should all disregard this Bogard was a scum turned jester factor here. The rule clearly says “failed in getting lynch as a jester will turn player Back to Town” Now unless we believe that Bogard was indeed gonna turn into Town and help us identify his scum buddies to win this game, stop brining it up. :attachpol:

Or are we playing it off as to show the number of scum being reduced so that one of them can freely fly under our radar.

tac's theory depends on scum falling entirely apart
mainly
beta going after kiwi
bogard going after beta on d1 for low activity
it doesnt make sense .
For that reason I am keeping my vote the same way. posion explanation might shift things a bit but its a strong doubt

VOTE LYNCH TAC

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Bogard. Made. ONE. Comment. Regarding. Beta.

I've done stranger things to allies Day 1 in Mafia. You want to make it seem as if you aren't allies, sometimes a little fighting is necessary.
During the champagne scuffle, Beta tried to push this “if you abstain, no one dies” narrative. If he and Bogard were on the same team, both of them would of believed it or none of them. And again, @Dark Admiral ’s posts sums this up. We should just drop this theory

Bogard. Made. ONE. Comment. Regarding. Beta.

I've done stranger things to allies Day 1 in Mafia. You want to make it seem as if you aren't allies, sometimes a little fighting is necessary.
Try to re-read how many comments he made about me after I accused him then. You will be surprised, or maybe you already are and are deviating such notion.

Status
Not open for further replies.