[FNZ] Light game Round 06 : The Bachelor Season 24: A Jester on the Flight

Status
Not open for further replies.
poison at this point is the only person that may sway my mind.
your reluctance to vote on relapse who prob killed flower is more telling.
You follow Kiwi like she's about to unleash the ten commandments.
I suspect kiwi too problem here is
she was at the neck of two seperate "scums "
beta and bogard.
voted on relapse till she lost her vote .
and your theory is logically inconsistent.
You act like the better alternative is for you to sway me and follow your own words as commandments.
when our last vote on relapse was dead on and you were wrong.
I have documented reason to vote you out rn after the whole debacle in the afternoon. I will look into queen as well. Your reasoning for choosing to end beta now not kiwi is a miss.

@TheAncientCenturion
[Villain] you love to make certain people appear as villains in the show in order to increase drama and get more views. Choose a player during the night to become a villain. They turn into a jester for the day. If they fail to get themselves lynched, they go back to being town.
If you still stand with your point of Bogard being scum, you’ll be a suspect for trying to mislead the town.

Still working on it. Too much confusion going on here.
Btw, both @Kiwipom and @jinri if possible can you atleast hint ya on your night activities. Also @TheAncientCenturion . This night thing is really screwing us. Also Poison calling out Scums. Everything is messed up rn.
My activities? I'm not sure that I can say.

The fact that me and Kiwi suffer from the same problem indicates that she is town, like I had previously believed.

Am I okay with a Beta lynch? Maybe. Am I okay with a TAC? Definitely.

@TheAncientCenturion give us a full list of reads of everyone left in the game, please

Status
Not open for further replies.