[FNZ] Role Madness Round 07: Attack On Titan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
@Queen @Reborn What do you two make of the game so far?
Game set up is closed and it's first day so nothing much.

But based on meta of your First two posts, I have a bit sus on you. Your posts felt like you are trying to blend into townie

My second sus again based on some reads is cinera.

Ha001 seem to make some newbie mistake do I can let that pass but worth keeping eye on

Jew d seem a bit townie

Rest - neutral

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Game set up is closed and it's first day so nothing much.

But based on meta of your First two posts, I have a bit sus on you. Your posts felt like you are trying to blend into townie

My second sus again based on some reads is cinera.

Ha001 seem to make some newbie mistake do I can let that pass but worth keeping eye on

Jew d seem a bit townie

Rest - neutral
:pepeke: But wouldn't a townie also... Act that way?

Reborn

90% of the game is filled with first timers. I want to make sure they know the rules and have fun.
That's Just Lame excuse

Tbh, that's not your job. If they have doubts then can ask directly like jew did here
How will somebody be dead if we don’t do anything? God damn, I don’t understand this game at all...
Or best would be to ask Host and coach via pm.

Why would you assume that you need to give game info in detail to all?

As I said, your post just was too balanced and full of info for no reason which gives scummy vibe trying to blend with townie.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
That's Just Lame excuse

Tbh, that's not your job. If they have doubts then can ask directly like jew did here

As I said, your post just was too balanced and full of info for no reason which gives scummy vibe trying to blend with townie.
I'm a moderator... It'd be a little improper if I decided to take advantage of people in that way. And I would love it if people enjoyed this game and continued playing. If we could have a few Mafia games open around the same time, I'd find that really cool.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
That's Just Lame excuse

The way you incessantly interrogate and nitpick is every bit as suspicious in my eyes...it’s often the loudest boasters with the most to hide :kriwhat:

Reborn

I'm a moderator... It'd be a little improper if I decided to take advantage of people in that way. .
What you being moderator has to do with your first two post?

There is no one to one correspondence here.

In This thread you aren't mod but a player who has to play his role given by host.

And I would love it if people enjoyed this game and continued playing. If we could have a few Mafia games open around the same time, I'd find that really cool.
What this has to do with on going game? As game progresses, players who are active and engaged will enjoy the game.

How you two posts directly equates to their enjoyment and them playing game in future?

Reborn

The way you incessantly interrogate and nitpick is every bit as suspicious in my eyes...it’s often the loudest boasters with the most to hide :kriwhat:
Sure....go ahead with your sus.

I am here to scum hunt and catch scums and not please you all..and I have to ask questions to catch scums as it's First day and we have no info

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
What you being moderator has to do with your first two post?

There is no one to one correspondence here.

In This thread you aren't mod but a player who has to play his role given by host.

What this has to do with on going game? As game progresses, players who are active and engaged will enjoy the game.

How you two posts directly equates to their enjoyment and them playing game in future?
Remind me, what are my first two posts? I'm not digging back to read them, but they are probably me trying to help people understand the game.

No, people need to understand the rules, mechanics, and how Mafia works for it to be fun. It's not like I can toss a game controller in their hands, put on Halo 2 and let them have a blast. This is like playing ginrummy, you need to know some of the posting rules / game set up and general lay out to have fun.

Reborn

Remind me, what are my first two posts? I'm not digging back to read them, but they are probably me trying to help people understand the game.

No, people need to understand the rules, mechanics, and how Mafia works for it to be fun. It's not like I can toss a game controller in their hands, put on Halo 2 and let them have a blast. This is like playing ginrummy, you need to know some of the posting rules / game set up and general lay out to have fun.
Yes help people understand the game without them asking anything about it.....

Anyway, as I said earlier its scummy but nothing concrete so no need to panic

You are acting as you feel straight up forced to explain newbies how to play the game here by holing up in the I'm the mod argument, however you forget Kiwi is also a mod and game host and she can clarify anything when necessary.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
You are acting as you feel straight up forced to explain newbies how to play the game here by holing up in the I'm the mod argument, however you forget Kiwi is also a mod and game host and she can clarify anything when necessary.
But she wasn't online at the time, or on the thread at the very least. I am here, so I'll explain it. Especially to users who I know such as @ShishioIsBack or @HA001.

Status
Not open for further replies.