[FNZ] Role Madness Round 07: Attack On Titan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Lol!

I asked few questions and he felt need of asking protection? Lmao

So if I ask for protection rn as you consitently asking me same thing then would it make me less scum in your eyes?

That's not how game is played.....
You doing so wouldn’t seem scummy if I had jumped on you right from the start, no. Think you’re being willfully obtuse; the act of asking itself is suspicious, but it can be explained by you hounding him. Conversely, you doing THAT based on him answering a few questions is as odd to me as Lanji thinking HA001 was serious when he said in the early phase that he was gonna kill everyone - you become a target by trying to target someone else so quickly.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Ok makes sense. So how we gonna weed the scum out ?
Usually, interactions like those we just had. We see who is most active on pushing players—Lanji in this case. And who defends them—me in this case.

You see if they have good reasons, if it looks like there's a contradiction between their current posts and previous posts, et cetera. For contradictions, it could be that Mafia strategy changed and they're communicating with one another to try something else.

But it's also important to keep notice of people on the sidelines. @Don DaSlayer was here but didn't contribute much. It's curious.

Another hint is when you see a bunch of players suddenly voting for the same person, building a bandwagon to get them lynched.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Usually, interactions like those we just had. We see who is most active on pushing players—Lanji in this case. And who defends them—me in this case.

You see if they have good reasons, if it looks like there's a contradiction between their current posts and previous posts, et cetera. For contradictions, it could be that Mafia strategy changed and they're communicating with one another to try something else.

But it's also important to keep notice of people on the sidelines. @Don DaSlayer was here but didn't contribute much. It's curious.

Another hint is when you see a bunch of players suddenly voting for the same person, building a bandwagon to get them lynched.
Where are the votes ?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower

That’s a good point... @Don DaSlayer, why are you sussing me when you haven’t said much? I’ve laid out my case for defending TAC against Reborn’s defenses; do you sus either of them?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Where are the votes ?
If you want to vote for someone, you say;

Vote Lynch Roronora Zoro.

And these votes are tallied at the end. Every last vote counts though, so only if 1 person votes, the person they voted for will be lynched at the end of the Day Phase—which is about in 40 minutes.

After the Day Phase, we can't talk but we can perform our roles in our PMs with the hosts.

If two people are tied on votes, it's random who gets lynched between them.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Basically @HA001 you see how people are reacting and what agenda's they're pushing.
Well from my perspective its reborn who seems the most sus for the way he kept pushing it
I know who i am and you are defending me and jewboy sticking up for you so that makes you both safe in my eyes.
Lanji also accused us but dropped it. Whilst reborn seems really keen to push this.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Well from my perspective its reborn who seems the most sus for the way he kept pushing it
I know who i am and you are defending me and jewboy sticking up for you so that makes you both safe in my eyes.
Lanji also accused us but dropped it. Whilst reborn seems really keen to push this.
It could also be a case of Jew or I being scum and trying to defend you to earn townie points, but yeah. I'm thinking Reborn is suspicious for his continued stances against me, mostly for very little reasoning. I don't want to lynch him yet, because he could just be reaching poor conclusions and might check something tomorrow. It could also be his strategy to test how players react to this.

Lanji sort of hinted at his role, it's likely he's town killing. Thankfully he stopped his push.

Status
Not open for further replies.