[FNZ] Role Madness Round 07: Attack On Titan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
It could also be a case of Jew or I being scum and trying to defend you to earn townie points, but yeah. I'm thinking Reborn is suspicious for his continued stances against me, mostly for very little reasoning. I don't want to lynch him yet, because he could just be reaching poor conclusions and might check something tomorrow. It could also be his strategy to test how players react to this.

Lanji sort of hinted at his role, it's likely he's town killing. Thankfully he stopped his push.
It’s that flimsy basis that bothers me...he wants to make it about you asking for protection without admitting he came at you hard enough to prompt that response. He cajoles you right from the start for answering questions (not in itself a suspicious act) and then tries to vilify you when you asked for someone to watch you. Just doesn’t add up to me.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
It’s that flimsy basis that bothers me...he wants to make it about you asking for protection without admitting he came at you hard enough to prompt that response. He cajoles you right from the start for answering questions (not in itself a suspicious act) and then tries to vilify you when you asked for someone to watch you. Just doesn’t add up to me.
Asking for protection seems off, I can completely understand that. I intend to be very up front and aggressive this game, so I was hoping to get some benefits for that.

But what gets me is the fact he's lambasting me for simply informing people how to play... I don't get that. He's making it sound like a negative.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Well I am up for vote against me.....if my lynch can give you info then sure go ahead lol

I am 100% townie.

But before that - cinera, tac and jew seem to be sus ( jew is total noob who doesn't understand strategy so I am less likely to believe he is scum)

There's something I find very off about TAC when first voting you. He mentioned the possibility of you rolling as a "dumb power role" yet maintaining the vote on you (after you claimed to possess "a certain role"), then he unvoted you all of a sudden without a clear reason.

Also he is pushing the multiple town killing scenery, when that's usually a rare scenery in a 15 players game.

So in conclusion: the way he placed the vote on you + his consequential behaviour strikes more of a try to save HA001 (for any reason) than actually a solid will to lynch you because he really finds you scummy. Or else he would have avoided doing that on D1.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Well I am up for vote against me.....if my lynch can give you info then sure go ahead lol

I am 100% townie.

But before that - cinera, tac and jew seem to be sus ( jew is total noob who doesn't understand strategy so I am less likely to believe he is scum)
What have I done other than explain why YOU’RE sus that would make you sus me?? None of the explanations you’ve given seem to be based on anything concrete.

There's something I find very off about TAC when first voting you. He mentioned the possibility of you rolling as a "dumb power role" yet maintaining the vote on you (after you claimed to possess "a certain role"), then he unvoted you all of a sudden without a clear reason.

Also he is pushing the multiple town killing scenery, when that's usually a rare scenery in a 15 players game.

So in conclusion: the way he placed the vote on you + his consequential behaviour strikes more of a try to save HA001 (for any reason) than actually a solid will to lynch you because he really finds you scummy. Or else he would have avoided doing that on D1.
very true

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎

I didn't see his near admission until I reread it and quoted it. I had an idea that was what Lanji was doing, but I couldn't be sure. I was prepared to unvote when Lanji stopped his crusade on another townie.

He could be, I said. But the banter is just that. It's not indicative of Ha0's role.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
What have I done other than explain why YOU’RE sus that would make you sus me?? None of the explanations you’ve given seem to be based on anything concrete.
And so is your reasons.

Final, sera and DA and don da find tac reasons weird. Yet you are pushing your reborn is sus narratives because of your lack of picking up reads

You know what let's do it

You vs me...

I am townie and I am ready for getting Lynched because that will prove you wrong and so is tac and cinera.

So let's do it. Put vote on me.....

Status
Not open for further replies.