[FNZ] Role Madness Round 07: Attack On Titan

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
that vote was maintained despite the very fact he seems to believe I have an important role
if he was towns
he wouldnt do that to our game. much rather seems like a vote to push me off ha001.
That's what it was. I believe you do have that certain role, but your reasoning for pushing for Ha0 is scummy as fuck. So I have conflicting signs and I'd rather go with the player being pushed unfairly than the guy who loosely claims X role but acts like a scumbag.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
@Cinera you up for you vs me? You think I am sus right. Then go ahead with your vote.

Don't try to play smart here. You think I am scum then put a vote on me. I dare you...

Let's see whether I am scum or not

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
And so is your reasons.

Final, sera and DA and don da find tac reasons weird. Yet you are pushing your reborn is sus narratives because of your lack of picking up reads

You know what let's do it

You vs me...

I am townie and I am ready for getting Lynched because that will prove you wrong and so is tac and cinera.

So let's do it. Put vote on me.....
I'm not pushing to vote you just yet, but a lot more people seem to find your tactic suspicious than those who don't...I've said multiple times (and he himself has even admitted) that TAC asking for protection was odd, but it was still on the back of you going after him so hard. You don't seem willing to own up to that.

Reborn

Why are you so happy to die ?
Well I Know I am townie lol

As townie we need to scum hunt and catch scums.
As there are few who thinks I am scum then why not vote me lol

My lynch can give you all info that I am indeed townie

And it can help cement the fact that there is definitely something wrong with tac and cinera gameplay and pushing bandwagon over me

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Well I Know I am townie lol

As townie we need to scum hunt and catch scums.
As there are few who thinks I am scum then why not vote me lol

My lynch can give you all info that I am indeed townie

And it can help cement the fact that there is definitely something wrong with tac and cinera gameplay and pushing bandwagon over me
Well prove it instead and try figure out who is scum. Wouldnt it be better if we figured it out with no deaths.

Don DaSlayer

The Peerless swordsman
@Seraphoenix Can you explain why Reborn's tactics are less suspicious to you than TAC's? Feel free to answer as well, @Dark Admiral and @Don DaSlayer, since y'all seem to be the only ones who suspect the latter more than the former.
Because that’s the way he plays the game. He is a aggressive player. That’s the same thing that he did to me in the last game.

Reborn

Lol!
Well prove it instead and try figure out who is scum. Wouldnt it be better if we figured it out with no deaths.
I already told you....

Cinera, tac and jew seem sus.

But not enough reasons to put vote on them.

Also, don't worry about me fighting lol

This is Just day one.... let game progresses and then even if all scums tag team, they still can't stop me from lynching them.

I gurantee you that.....

Status
Not open for further replies.