[FNZ] Role Madness Round 07: Attack On Titan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Seraphoenix Can you explain why Reborn's tactics are less suspicious to you than TAC's? Feel free to answer as well, @Dark Admiral and @Don DaSlayer, since y'all seem to be the only ones who suspect the latter more than the former.
What tactics are you referring to that are suspicious from Reborn?

He pushes and questions people to get reactions out of them. He even said earlier he placed a vote on someone just to see how they would react. That's how people typically scumhunt when there is no info like lynches. You push whatever inane point to see whether people slip.

That is entirely different from someone going straight to asking for protection at the first sign of someone pressuring him. Not only that but he suses anyone who suses him. It's a bit scummy. You should defend yourself instead of trying to accuse the person who suses you.

He pushes and questions people to get reactions out of them. He even said earlier he placed a vote on someone just to see how they would react. That's how people typically scumhunt when there is no info like lynches. You push whatever inane point to see whether people slip.

That is entirely different from someone going straight to asking for protection at the first sign of someone pressuring him. Not only that but he suses anyone who suses him. It's a bit scummy. You should defend yourself instead of trying to accuse the person who suses you.
@Seraphoenix
your read on tac

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Because that’s the way he plays the game. He is a aggressive player. That’s the same thing that he did to me in the last game.
So you just assume it's gamesmanship? Don't you think that's the whole point of his tactic here? To me, all he's done is give TAC shit for answering my question on a fairly shaky basis, TAC did a weird thing (but justifiable based on Reborn's actions) by asking for protection, and Reborn has just been firing on all cylinders ever since. I know it's how he plays, but that's exactly the reason why we need to analyze what he's doing.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
This doesnt sit right with me....
Not here to please you and make things sit well with you.

If you sus me put a vote on me or ask questions and I will answer.

But I will play aggressively and this will increase as game progresses because you can't catch scums by sitting idle and playing defensively

So you just assume it's gamesmanship? Don't you think that's the whole point of his tactic here? To me, all he's done is give TAC shit for answering my question on a fairly shaky basis, TAC did a weird thing (but justifiable based on Reborn's actions) by asking for protection, and Reborn has just been firing on all cylinders ever since. I know it's how he plays, but that's exactly the reason why we need to analyze what he's doing.
tac specifically did the same to me last game
and he himself revealed he wasnt just answering questions. its a part of his game.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower

I haven't done anything warranting true suspicion other than cross Reborn by my involvement with the TAC thing. By your own logic, Reborn sussing me for sussing him makes HIM seem scummy, no?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Not here to please you and make things sit well with you.

If you sus me put a vote on me or ask questions and I will answer.

But I will play aggressively and this will increase as game progresses because you can't catch scums by sitting idle and playing defensively
Yeah so you and others keep piping up saying "thats just how you play" seems rather defensive.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Imo first analyze your game play of defending someone so hard on day one....

That's scummy and not me asking tac some questions on his gameplay...

If you are townie then you are doing nothing but creating confusion among us that is beneficial for scums

Don DaSlayer

The Peerless swordsman
I know but still. That’s
tac specifically did the same to me last game
and he himself revealed he wasnt just answering questions. its a part of his game.
Same thing withe me too.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
True, but if we're sussing Reborn for using the same tactic that he did last time...it's not enough to make me suss you right off the bat, but it could be a part of your role this time.
I generally don't believe we should use prior games as the proof of guilt themselves. We should wait and see if there's something more concrete, then apply prior knowledge to see if it makes sense as a scum play.

For me, I want nothing more than people who are newer than myself to this game to enjoy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.